Chapter 2
137 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You're so cute my little princess. How is life in the palace for you Stella?"

*Giggles*"Fun! Mama is so pretty."

Playing with my daughter, the little girl I named Stella, my Shield, the boy named Beelz, was busy stuffing his face full of fruit his tough crab-like claws useful for cutting them to bite-sized chunks. My Sword, the girl named Scarlet, was sharpening her blade, a blade so sharp it cut through steel.

My advisor, the woman named Lilith, was dormant, she had used up all her mana when practicing her spells. My shadow, Who chose to identify as a female named Uzu, was gathering info about the heroes of the gods who dared to challenge me. The final Hero, the wraith named Chloe, was busy healing the subjects that I had made for myself, her background as a nun facilitating her spread my praises.

"Your Majesty! The heroes are here!"

Suddenly, Uzu came rushing into the throne room before being blasted away by a fireball, their slime body quickly reforming ready to battle. I quickly teleported Chole here as Lilith activated and Beelz and Scarlet formed the frontline.

"Hello Evil Goddess... I am the Hero of the War God, Arthur, and I have come to defeat you or add you to my harem."

"Evil Goddess, I am the Goddess of Secrets, not some Evil Goddess, and I will not be defeated, as you see, I have summoned my own heroes, so to get to me, you must defeat them."

"Ha We have the direct blessing of our gods, your blessing has been split between 5 individuals, this will be easy."

Smirking, I watched as each member of the party fought their opposite in some way, Scarlet clashed blades with Mr. Harem, Beelz tanked hits from a girl with a large hammer, Lilith sent spells at a young witch, Uzu and an undead girl tried to out maneuver each other, and the clerics tried to keep each side fighting, but I had already won, as even when my blessing is split it's still a blessing from the universe.

Scarlet cut down Mr. Harem, who cried about not being able to see his wives, Beelz out lasted the girl with the hammer and tied her up, Lilith was able to bind the young witch with dark magic, and Uzu had out maneuvered her opponent and tied her and the cleric up. Getting up from my throne, I walked up to Mr. Harem and cut off his head before reviving his body as a succubus.

"Well Hero of the War God, I curse you to wander this world without the blessing of your god, you will be fueled by your lust and be driven to have sex with every male you come across, as a newborn succubus."

Teleporting the succubus out of my palace, I walked up to the rest of the hero party, and decided to give them two options.

"Heroes, I will give you two choices, one, betray your gods and serve under me, or be cursed and be force to live in agony the rest of your lives."

"Serve. I will serve, I was only really doing this for the reward, not to actually kill you."

"Yeah this was kinda fun but I want to live peacefully so serve for me."

"I will serve I wanna learn the magic used against me in this battle."

"..."

Smirking I looked at the undead girl, and decided to restore her to living flesh, her face of shock and gratitude showed her answer.

"Since you chose to serve me, I will grant you bodies that fit your souls."

Using my power I transformed them, hammer girl became living armor, the young witch became an alraune, the undead girl became a revenant queen, and the cleric became a False Idol, a demon that takes the form of something holy like a nun.

"Now my servants, tell me your names."

In a wispy hollow voice the living armor answered.

"Leah, your majesty."

In a seductive and sweet voice the young witch answered.

"Willow, Your Highness."

In an empty emotionless voice the undead girl answered.

"Calliope, My Queen."

And in a tone of admiration and worship the cleric answered.

"It was Holly my goddess, but I wish for a new name."

"Then you shall be known now as Lucifer, my Queen of Lies."

2