Chapter 30-Azazel showcases his technique!
14 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kael tried to punch Azazel but he blocked and countered with a punch of his own. The impact of Azazel’s punch pushed Kael back but he was able to withstand it. Azazel almost instantaneously bridged the gap between them and slammed Kael's head into the ground. 

Kael used his energy based tails to protect his neck from damage and then he bounced off the floor and kicked his chin. Azazel almost fell back but he stood his ground and hit Kael with a side kick that sent him flying back. Talia was amazed by his show of strength and decided to test his martial arts skills.

Talia tried to land a sweep kick to take him off his feet but he moved his leg up and kicked her away. She cartwheeled to the side of him and tried to hit him with an elbow strike. He uppercutted her elbow and then pushed her arm to the side to expose her ribs. He then punched her so hard that it broke her rib cage. 

As she fell to the ground he was going to hit her with a double hammer fist but Kael pulled her away using his tails. He then used his tails to propel him into Azazel and land a shoulder tackle that sent Azazel back. 

“This guy's martial arts skills and strength are incredible. We won't beat him without using any techniques” said Talia.

“I agree. He truly is a monster. Get ready to provide me support. We need to overwhelm him to create an opening” said Kael. Azazel just grinned menacingly in response and unsheathed his sword.

While their battle raged on, Raylon was looking for an opponent. He heard the noise coming from the battle between Kael and Azazel so he rushed towards them. As he did, he stepped on a rune that teleported him into the Atea's void. As he turned around he saw Atea preparing to throw multiple daggers.

He dodged the daggers but they rebounded off that floor and almost caught him again. Atea then tried to slash him with a sword but Raylon dodged and blasted her away using fire. She changed her weapon from the sword into a long staff and whacked him across the void. She swept across the area using the long staff but Raylon jumped out of the way to dodge it.

That's when she used the energy string that she had attached to it, to suddenly jerk the long staff up and it hit Raylon in his groin. He yelled in pain as he fell to the ground. She then whacked him away by hitting his rear end.

“Ouch! That really hurt you know. Come on, you shouldn't hit a man in his groin. That's low” said Raylon.

“You're so annoying. Why don't you just stay still so I can eliminate you” replied Atea.

She tried to hit him away again but he grabbed it. She then began swinging the long staff wildly with him holding on so he sent out electrical shocks. The metal of the long staff carried the electricity over to Atea and shocked her. As she let go of the long staff, Raylon spin kicked her and then blasted her with fire.

“You'll pay for that!” she yelled as she sent out a barrage of weapons everywhere. Raylon tried to dodge everything but he wasn't fast enough. He was repeatedly getting hit with weapons. When a warhammer knocked him into the ground he came up with an idea. He combined electricity with himself to boost his speed. It didn't work at first but once he understood the sensation he managed to dodge the weapons with ease.

He then punched Atea at super speed and sent her flying into the forge. She tried to counter attack but Raylon was too fast and kicked her through the forge. He then began hurling the debris at her at super speed.

“Damn you're annoying. There's no way that I'll ever lose to you. I guess I'll have to use the axe meant for Ragnar. It's a shame I'll have to waste it on you” said Atea as she summoned the axe.

While their battle entered its next phase, the battle between Kael and Azazel heated up. Kael tried to overwhelm Azazel by using his tails to attack him multiple times at once. Azazel tried to slice his tails but he wasn't able to cut through it so he punched the ground. The impact threw Kael off balance and created an opening for him to strike.

Talia returned the ground to its normal position and that allowed Kael to blast him with water. He then created a water prison to contain Azazel. He tried to break free but Kael constantly changed the shape of the water to adapt to his strikes. While he was ensnared, Talia began hurling chunks of the sky island at him. 

That's when Azazel decided to use his technique. Meteors began raining from the sky. This forced Kael to release the water prison and run over to Talia to protect her using his tail. After he cloaked Talia in his tail, the rain of meteors stopped, but that was not the end of Azazel’s attack. He then used a gravitational field on them!

“My technique allows me to copy the techniques of others. By observing the Trials of Veridonia I've picked up some interesting tricks” said Azazel. He can copy up to five techniques at a time. If he wants to learn a new one he has to replace one technique. The only way to regain the lost technique is to see it used again. 

Kael created a fire tornado and sent it at him but Azazel used Raylon's plasma blast to blast through the tornado and hit him. The blast penetrated his chest! Kael began healing himself while Talia attempted to hold off Azazel. She was going to send out a blast of fire but Azazel activated a gravitational field to send her into the ground.

He then destroyed the affinity orbs using a plasma blast. Talia's ability was to adapt to the affinity of her embodiment so she could only use earth now. She was unable to use complex affinities like gravity at this point. Azazel then began charging Kael's affinity fusion blast! He was combining the affinity of earth, water, fire and wind. 

Will they survive or will Azazel's technique prove to be too much for them?

1