Chapter 33-Jin’s new technique and all participants battle!
4 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin punched the Goblin Overlord and it went flying back from the impact. He tried to hit it with a blood blast but it spewed out toxic waste. Jin dodged the toxic waste but the floor had been weakened considerably due to the toxic waste. The Goblin Overlord stomped on the floor and it shattered. 

As they fell into the underground floor, the Goblin Overlord caught Jin and powerbombed him into the ground. The entire area was filled with diamonds and other precious minerals. The Goblin Overlord was going to punch Jin's face but he blocked and kicked it away. Jin then used his shadow tendrils to rapidly strike the Goblin Overlord. 

It ducked behind a group of diamonds. The shadow tendrils were not strong enough to destroy the diamonds. The Goblin Overlord used this moment to summon his large spear. He then threw it at Jin with incredible force and it penetrated him and pinned him to the ground. The Goblin Overlord then began spinning and knocked into him like a cannonball. It pulled out the spear and drove it through his head. 

It began rapidly spewing toxic waste on Jin. He was suffering in agony but he had to fight through the pain. He bit into the Goblin Overlord's neck and began drinking his blood to help him heal faster. He then began ripping the flesh off of its neck. The Goblin Overlord sent its energy out in all directions to separate itself from Jin. Jin then removed the spear from his head and charged at it. 

As he was about to strike, the Goblin Overlord summoned the spear back to him and whacked Jin with it. It then began rapidly stabbing Jin with the spear. Jin used his shadow tendrils to hold it in place while he used a blood blast to send the Goblin Overlord away.

“You're really tough. This is starting to get annoying” said Jin.

As their battle continued, so did the Trials of Veridonia. Kael and Talia continued to control the typhoon to ensure that Azazel would be unable to escape. Azazel used Meteor Shower to cause meteors to rain from the sky. Kael and Talia decided to go underground by removing the upper layer of the sky island while still keeping Azazel trapped in the typhoon.

Azazel tried using the gravitational field but it only made the typhoon more fierce. Out of desperation, he copied the technique and released a typhoon of his own to cancel out their typhoon and he escaped. He removed the gravitational field technique for this one.

As Azazel struggled to get to his feet, Talia hit him with a knee strike to his face. As he flew back due to the impact Kael caught him and chokeslammed him into the ground. Talia kicked his face and then Kael picked him up and dropped him on his head. Kael then blasted him away with fire and pulled him back in using the wind. 

He then punched him into Talia and she kicked him back. Kael then uppercutted Azazel and jumped into the air in order to slam him viciously into the ground. Kael prepared his affinity fusion blast as Talia hit Azazel with a flurry of kicks. 

As the rain stopped, Azazel grinned wickedly. He sent out a typhoon and it caught Kael and Talia. Without the rain it was hard for them to control the typhoon but by focusing their energy they were able to. Azazel knew it wouldn't stop them, he just needed a moment to breathe and think. 

“What's going on here?” asked Raylon as he saw Azazel.

“Those two were teaming up against me. That's pretty unfair, don't you think?” replied Azazel.

“If two people are going against you then you must be quite tough. Perhaps I'll target you as well” said Raylon.

Raylon tried to kick Azazel but he caught his leg and pulled him into a lariat. Raylon spun from the impact but he fell on his feet and went for a kick again. Azazel tried to use the same counter but Raylon used it as a diversion to blast him with fire. Raylon then punched him. Azazel was still standing on two feet but the impact moved him back.

That's when Kael and Talia appeared after stopping the typhoon and they both tried to blast Azazel with water. He rolled out of the way and pulled the massive roots of a tree out and whipped them with it. Kael blocked using his tails but Azazel uprooted the tree and smashed Talia's head with it. He swung the tree at Kael but he hit it and it shattered.

“Since all four of us are here, let's have a fatal-four way match instead of jumping me” said Azazel. The four of them stared at each other. They began to question what's the best course of action. 

“I think this Azazel might win,” said Kodon as returned to the sky island. 

As the Trials of Veridonia continued, so did Jin's battle against the Goblin Overlord. Jin tried to hit the Goblin Overlord with another blood blast but it spun around like a cannonball and began bouncing off the walls. Jin tried to catch it with his shadow tendrils but it stopped spinning mid air and sent its energy outwards to send Jin flying back.

It then tried to spew toxic waste on him but Jin stitched their shadows together. He then used Ebon cascade to bombard it with exploding shadow droplets. As the Goblin Overlord fell to the ground, Jin moved in closer to decapitate it. That's when it suddenly spewed toxic waste on him. It then tackled him into a cluster of diamonds.

The diamonds penetrated Jin as he screamed out in pain. The Goblin Overlord then sent its spear through the side of Jin's head. It used the spear as a handle to pull Jin towards it so it could headbutt him rapidly. Jin felt his skull crack from all the headbutts.

The Goblin Overlord then began spewing toxic waste on him. It was going to continue until Jin was reduced to a puddle of flesh so that he could not regenerate. Jin pointed his hands behind him and used a blood blast to propel him into the Goblin Overlord. He then bit its massive nose off. As the Goblin Overlord yelled in pain he used a blood blast to send him into a cluster of diamonds. 

Jin then pulled him out of the cluster of diamonds and used a blood blast to send him flying back into the cluster of diamonds. Jin then continuously punched the Goblin Overlord while the cluster of diamonds penetrated it. The Goblin Overlord eventually stopped moving. That's when Jin hit it with a blood blast and he viciously drank blood from its neck.

His moments were rabid. He kept on drinking until he was able to rip his head off with his teeth. Jin fell back as he realised that he was victorious. He had won. 

“Excellent work. I'm impressed. It looks like you have the talent for this after all” said Nyx as she emerged from the darkness. 

“Whatever. Now can you tell me what was the point of all of this” replied Jin.

“Use your shadow tendrils to focus on its corpse. Feel the remnants of its energy and soul” said Nyx.

Jin did as she said. At first he couldn't feel it, but then he sensed a spark of energy. Nyx told him to tug at that spark. As he did, he pulled out its soul and he resurrected the Goblin Overlord!

1