Chapter 34-Fatal Fourway mayhem!
7 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I think we should just work together to take Azazel down,” said Talia.

“That's the most logical decision, but with my father watching I have to show off a bit. I'll fight whoever is standing in front of me” said Raylon as he tried to kick Kael.

Kael ducked underneath him and tried to land a rising elbow strike on him but Raylon swivelled to the side of him and attempted to land an elbow strike to his ribs. Kael blocked using his energy based tails but the impact moved him out of the way. Raylon then tried to punch Azazel but he grabbed his first and threw him into Talia.

Talia pushed Raylon back towards Azazel and he attempted to hit Raylon with a backfist. Raylon jumped over him and kicked his head. Azazel still stood on his feet but Raylon bounced off a nearby tree and stomped him, the impact sending Azazel crashing into the ground. Raylon then jumped off him and attempted to land a spinning kick on Talia.

Talia caught his leg and tripped him. She then turned him around and tried to land an elbow strike to the back of his head. Raylon sent out a blast of fire to help him move out of the way. He then tried to blast Talia with fire but Kael sent out a fire blast of his own and their attacks cancelled each other out.

The crowd cheered and applauded the action. Raylon's intensity and will to prove that he's strong was truly admirable to the audience and the remaining participants. Kodon watched the battle intently but he wasn't too impressed.

“Talia, since you and I are the only smart ones here, let's work together. We'll handle those two together” said Kael. Talia nodded in agreement.

“Hey, do you want to form an alliance to take them down?” asked Azazel. Raylon responded by kicking him away and charging at Kael. 

Kael sent out a massive amount of water. As Raylon stepped on it, he used it to trap him in a prison of water. Raylon sent out a blast of fire that evaporated the water prison and he sent out a shockwave. The shockwave hit Kael and temporarily paralysed him. As Raylon was about to use a plasma blast, Talia moved the ground underneath him and sent him back.

Raylon jumped into the air and sent a barrage of fire blasts at them. Kael deflected them using his tails and then he used the wind current to pull Raylon towards him. He then slammed him into the ground, but he still held on to him and pulled him onto his shoulders. He then dropped him onto his head.

As Kael began charging his affinity fusion blast, Azazel hit him and Raylon with the typhoon technique that he copied earlier. While Raylon and Kael struggled to break free, he turned his attention to Talia.

As the battle entered a turning point, Jin began thinking about how to utilise his technique to raise the dead. He recently raised the Goblin Overlord from the dead and wanted to test it out.

“Throw your spear at the wall,” commanded Jin. Without hesitation, the Goblin Overlord complied and threw his spear at the wall.

“Now hop on one leg,” said Jin. The Goblin Overlord did as he said and began hopping on one leg. Jin could not believe that this creature that pushed him to his limits not too long ago was now obeying all of his commands without hesitation.

“Those that you resurrect will obey all your commands without hesitation. Do you now understand how powerful you truly are? You can raise an army” said Nyx.

Jin was stunned by this news by now that he saw his power with his own eyes he believed it. He raised all the goblins that he had killed. He now had an army of goblins! 

“I'll return you back to the sky island. I'll see you again tomorrow at sunset. We have a long way to go before you're ready” said Nyx. Jin nodded in agreement. He didn't understand what she meant but he knew that she would make him even stronger.

Meanwhile, the Trials of Veridonia continued. Azazel kicked Talia and the impact sent her flying back. Azazel tried to kick her again while she was down but she grabbed onto his leg and attempted to trip him. Unfortunately Azazel was too strong and he lifted his leg up and grabbed her. He then delivered a powerful headbutt that sent her crashing across the area.

Azazel uprooted a tree and threw it at her. She raised the ground to deflect the tree but Azazel punched through it and then he hit her with a spinning backfist. She almost lost consciousness due to the immense power of the attack but she willed herself on. 

Azazel used Meteor shower to cause meteors to rain from the sky. Talia tried to hide by going underground but Azazel caught her and powerbombed her into the ground. He then threw her away and she was hit with multiple meteors. She was unable to move due to her being critically damaged but she still remained conscious.

“You're a stubborn one. Unfortunately, you're no match for me” said Azazel as he prepared to blast her with plasma.

Raylon and Kael struggled in the typhoon. Even Kael was unable to stop the malevolent force of the typhoon. Both of them tried to generate enough fire to evaporate the typhoon but it was too massive and the typhoon was preventing the fire from spreading.

Raylon had no choice, he summoned the Firefly dragon and it pulled him out of the typhoon. Kael hitched a ride on it using his tails and he escaped too. The two of them blasted the typhoon with fire and the Firefly dragon blasted it with a large amount of plasma. The impact of their attacks destroyed the typhoon. Raylon had not bonded with the Firefly dragon enough to summon it for long periods of time so it disappeared.

Raylon was going to turn his attention towards Kael but Kael charged at Azazel to stop him from blasting Talia with plasma. Unfortunately, he was too late and Talia was knocked out. Three participants now remain.

Kael tried Azazel's neck but he dodged the kick and slammed his head into the ground. He then held onto his hands while he repeatedly stomped his head into the ground. Kael separated the ground to move them apart and then he whacked Azazel away using his tails. He pulled him closer using a strong wind but Azazel stomped the ground at the last moment to send debris at Kael.

As they were in a stalemate they stared at each other and planned their next attack. That's when Raylon blasted fire at both of them.

“Don't forget about me! I'm the guy that's going to win!” yelled Raylon.

1