Chapter 35-Triple threat! Absolute chaos!
5 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raylon hit Kael with a shoulder tackle but he jumped back up immediately and kicked his head. The impact spun Raylon around, exposing his back. Kael then hit a knee strike to his back and Raylon went flying across the area. Azazel tried to lift Kael up but Kael grabbed his leg and tripped him.

As Azazel fell, Kael spun him around and attempted to hit the back of his neck with an elbow strike but he rolled out the way. Azazel then repeatedly smashed Kael's head into the ground to escape and pushed him out of the way. Raylon jumped into the air and then aimed his kick downwards at Azazel.

Azazel caught his leg and slammed him into the ground. He then picked him up and powerbombed him into the ground. After that he flipped him over and his face with a knee strike. The impact bust Raylon's nose and it began to bleed profusely.

Kael tried to hit Azazel with a spinning kick but he blocked it and struck his leg with the tip of his elbow. He then grabbed Kael's waist and slammed him into the ground. He held on as he rolled over and got up, and then he slammed into the ground again. Kael dropped his weight into his front leg to disrupt Azazel's balance and then he elbowed his knee to break free. Thereafter he uppercutted Azazel to send him away.

That's when Raylon picked Kael up and slammed him into the ground. He then grabbed his head and legs to use as leverage while he began rapidly delivering knee strikes to his back. Azazel tried to smash them with a boulder but Raylon rolled out of the way as the boulder landed on Kael. He then jumped off of a tree and delivered a dropkick that sent Azazel flying back.

The audience began cheering wildly upon seeing how skilled all three of the finalists were. It was incredibly difficult to tell who would win but that just made it more interesting.

“Let's make this more exciting,” said Azazel as he sent a plasma blast at Kael.

Kael sidestepped out of the way and tried to whack Azazel with his energy based tails. Azazel grabbed onto the tails and threw him at Raylon. As Kael knocked Raylon back Azazel tried to send a typhoon at them. Kael immediately extended his tails to grab his arm and then catapulted himself to tackle Azazel. The impact created a crater in the ground.

Azazel pushed Kael away with his legs and then he stomped his chest. That's when Raylon blasted him with fire and then dropped his elbow on Kael. Azazel used Meteor shower to cause meteors to rain from the sky. Raylon combined the affinity of electricity with himself to increase his speed. He swiftly dodged all the meteors and punched Azazel. He then grabbed his head and pulled him into multiple knee strikes.

While they continued fighting, Kael began charging his affinity fusion blast. Kael then closed the distance between them and sent out the affinity fusion blast. The impact destroyed a chunk of the sky island and debris went flying everywhere. Kael managed to evade it as he increased his speed using electricity but Azazel took some damage.

“You'll really are a troubling bunch. It looks like I might lose here” said Azazel.

“All three of us here are strong. There's no shame in being eliminated at this point. Unfortunately for the two of you, I'm going to win” said Raylon.

“I feel the same that both of you do. Let's do our best henceforth to show how strong we really are” said Kael as he offered to shake both of their hands. Raylon did the same thing.

Azazel grinned mischievously as he secretly pulled out the broken shards that he took from his broken poison sword earlier. He then drove the shards into both of their wrists. The crowd began to boo as Raylon and Kael yelled in agony. He then slammed both of their heads into the ground. He followed up by dragging them across the battlefield while their heads were in the ground. Azazel then pulled them up and smashed their heads against each other.

He then kicked both of them away. The poison severely weakened both of them. Raylon tried to focus to turn into his demon form but Azazel didn't give him a chance. Azazel stepped on his leg to prevent him from moving away and then he rapidly punched his face. Raylon felt parts of his skull crack from all the punches and then Azazel slammed him into the ground.

Kael tried to land an attack on him but Azazel pulled Raylon up and slammed him into Kael. As they both flew across the area, Azazel used Volcanic eruption to summon a volcano. Raylon and Kael struggled to evade all the magma in their weakened state. Azazel then sent out a typhoon from the opposite direction. 

Kael used the wind to propel himself and Raylon up but that's when Azazel used Meteor shower to send meteors at them. They had no way of escaping! 

“Looks like this might be the end for us,” said Kael.

“Perhaps you're right, but we can't let that guy win. We can do something if we work together” said Raylon.

“Very well. I'm going to need you to withstand the hot temperatures of the meteor directly above us and carry me to the top of it using your speed. I'll be charging my affinity fusion blast in the meantime. I'll then fire it directly at Azazel. It'll destroy everything in our way but Azazel will dodge it. Once he dodged it, hit him with your plasma blast” said Kael. 

Raylon nodded in agreement. He used the affinity of electricity to increase his speed as he carried Kael to the top of the meteor. The heat of the meteor burnt Raylon but he still continued. Another meteor was approaching so Raylon jumped away from it and onto another one.

This was when Kael was ready to use his affinity fusion blast. He sent it out and destroyed everything in its path towards Azazel. He dodged it while laughing but he stopped laughing when he felt a searing pain. Raylon hit him with a plasma blast. Azazel fell to one knee and his vision began to fade.

“Looks like we get to eliminate this punk now” said Kael.

“This is going to be really satisfying,” replied Raylon.

Azazel tried to send out another typhoon but Kael whacked him into the ground using his tails. Raylon then smacked him into Kael. Kael smacked him as well and Raylon picked him up and dropped him on his neck. Both Kael and Raylon began viciously assaulting him. As Azazel fell to the ground, bruised and battered, they decided to finish him off.

Kael used his affinity fusion blast and Raylon used his plasma blast. The impact from their attacks destroyed a chunk of the sky island. Azazel was knocked out and therefore eliminated. 

Two participants now remain. Who is going to win?

1