Chapter 42-Fusion! A new terror is born!
5 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dragons are capable of changing their forms to appear as humans. Due to this, there are cases of dragons falling in love with humans. The hybrid created from such a union is not as strong as a dragon but will be much stronger than a regular human.

Moxley’s skin developed scales and his eyes began to glow red as he activated his dragon state. He grabbed the lady that led the charge against him and slammed her head into a wall repeatedly. As she fell to the ground he kicked her through the wall. Moxley was going to launch another attack but Raylon tackled him into the ground.

Raylon began punching his body but he wasn't able to pierce his scales. Moxley rolled out of the way and grabbed his leg. He then picked him and swung him into members of the defence force. Avawrath tried to smash his head by launching a chunk of the ground at him but the Dark Serpent destroyed it and knocked Avawrath back.

The Dark Serpent then tried to slam its body onto him but he moved out the way, however eventually he was trapped into a corner. This allowed it to jump into him! Fortunately, Avawrath lowered rgr ground that he was standing on to avoid being crushed. He then sent a pillar flying out of the ground to push the Dark Serpent up. Thereafter he sent multiple pillars to push it back and Raylon blasted it with fire. 

The Dark Serpent hissed violently and then it swept across the area again. This time Raylon and Avawrath managed to dodge but all the members of the defence force were sent flying back. Avawrath then used Volcanic eruption to summon a volcano. The volcanic ash that emerged from it clouded Moxley's vision.

This allowed Raylon to kick his stomach. As he bent over from the impact Raylon pulled him into multiple knee strikes. Thereafter Raylon stomped his head into the ground. Raylon combined the affinity of electricity and fire to send out a plasma blast that pierced Moxley's scales. As he fell to his knees, Raylon jumped into the air and landed a crescent kick to his head to knock him down.

He was going for another plasma blast but the Dark Serpent whacked him away. It was able to see their body temperatures so the fog of ash had no effect! That's when the volcano erupted and started to spew out lava. Due to the Dark Serpent’s large size it was unable to avoid the lava. It was caught in a wave of lava and its body began to burn. 

As it fell next to Moxley it locked eyes with him. It remembered how he saved it from being killed by the deity of light, Cynthia. A year ago the Dark Serpent’s family was kicked out by the deity of beasts due to them disobeying his orders and eating his golden sheep. He murdered those involved so only the Dark Serpent and its parents were allowed to live.

Thereafter they survived by swimming to Ithilin. They found a jungle that was perfect for them, however the deity of light Cynthia massacred a group of demons that were killing the inhabitants there. They tried to escape but Cynthia sent out a blade of light that slashed the head’s of the Dark Serpent’s parents. 

“I can sense malice. Any lesser being with even a sliver of malice towards me dies” said Cynthia.

The Dark Serpent tried to bite her but she grabbed its fangs with her bare hands. The poison didn't even phase her. She then ripped off its fangs and used it to stab the Dark Serpent. She then punched it and the impact penetrated through its body and left a hole in it. She was going to finish it off, but that's when Moxley used a barrier box on her. This box has hundreds of domains in it so it bought him enough time to save the Dark Serpent. Although Cynthia broke free in seconds, it was just enough time.

“I’ll never forget what you did for me. I'll pass on everything I have to you. Please, live” said the Dark Serpent. That's when they merged together!

This allowed Moxley to evolve into a dragon! He then flew into the air and flapped his wings. This sent out a strong gust of wind that sent everyone flying back. It wasn't enough so he increased the power to send multiple tornadoes flying out. He destroyed everything in his path. 

“I wonder if he can handle our dragons,” said Raylon as he summoned the Firefly dragon.

“Let’s teach that prick a lesson” replied Avawrath as he summoned the Scoria dragon.

As their battle continued, Saraya and Ashgarn tore through the invading army of Nazgur’s defences. Ashgarn used his speed to create enough momentum to pierce through all that stood in his way. He was like a bullet.

Saraya powerbombed the last of the war trolls into the ground. She then blasted through the enemy’s outpost defences. A large number of werewolves were guarding the area. She easily obliterated them by sending out a blast of energy. 

An incredibly fast monster tried to land a surprise attack on her but she blocked it. She then punched its face and the impact created a crater in the ground. The monster tried to launch another attack but Ashgarn ran through it, the impact completely destroying it. 

There were more monsters guarding the outpost but they all fell to their knees when they felt a sinister aura. Two of the enemy captains finally showed themselves. 

“I am Alistair the unkillable. My friend that's standing beside me is named Naomi'' said one of the captains. His long white hair and his light blue eyes made him look like a gentle guy, but there was no mistaking it. There was too much bloodthirst in his aura.

“These two look strong. I can't wait to drink the blood from their corpse, nice and slowly” said Naomi. She had crimson hair and a curvy figure. Her armour was made from the bones of elves. Saraya could see that this wouldn't be as easy as she had hoped.

Ashgarn tried to punch Alistair but he dodged the attack. Alistair then suddenly swapped places with Naomi. This distraction allowed Naomi to kick him away. She then sent out a whip made of blood to pull him back and she attempted to headbutt him.

Fortunately, he used his speed to evade but the blood whip didn't let go of him and began draining his life force! Alistair and Saraya began exchanging attacks. Alistair tried to attack her but she ducked underneath the attack and hit his ribs with a palm strike.

“This is getting interesting,” said Alistair.

1