CHAPTER 2: KIANA KASLANA
572 9 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiana Kaslana, or K-423, is the experimental clone that was nurtured by the current Overseer of Shicksal, Otto Apocalypse. All players of HI3rd know this girl of bursting energy. They, being the captain, welcomed her journey, accompanied her with her ups and down, they laughed and cried together, and together they closed her adventure. Only God and ROB know how much tears were spent on this one heck of a journey.

Of course, Ren is one of those captains whose tears were present while watching Kiana and her team. One could even say that Ren won’t waste a single second if he can help Kiana. And now that he’s here on this world, he will make sure that those tragedies never happen again.

“Hello there, I was just walking around as I’m new to this city. And then I saw this school and got a little bit curious,” said Ren.

“Hmm… Suspicious” Kiana squinted her eyes looking at Ren.

She was, of course, suspicious of Ren because her school is an All-Girls school, and also because of her instincts as a Kaslana Warrior. She was also feeling a kind of iffy aura coming from him.

Ren was of course aware of how she was feeling. You don’t really encounter someone, especially a male, with Honkai energy in their body and managed to stay sane at the same time. Men with the capability to manipulate Honkai were very few in number. Even in the Previous Era, this only became possible by fusing Honkai Beasts Genes and becoming a M.A.N.T.I.S. just like Kevin Kaslana.

“It’s a pleasure meeting you. I’m Ren, Asamiya Ren” he introduced himself.

“Hm… Kiana, Kiana Kaslana. You have a similar name with Mei,” said the girl.

“Well, my name is kinda common on this country after all” he replied.

“So? What were you doing here?” asked Kiana.

“Like I said, I was just walking around. I was about to go back to my apartment before you called me,” said Ren

“Oh, sorry. Ahahahaha” Kiana scratched her head while fake laughing. “Then bye-bye! I’m also going back to my room,” she added before running inside the school.

Ren just waved his hands in response and looked at a blue-silver panel in front of him.

 

[Ding, Interaction with the key figure, Kiana Kaslana is detected! Rewarded with a special sign-in]

 

He was surprised that he gained a Sign-in feature but was happy nonetheless. He then turned his attention with the special sign-in that the system said. It seems that he can get this kind sign-in by interacting with the key figures of this world. Now, he is looking forward on meeting with the girls more. He then spent the special sign.

 

[Sign-in successful. Get Random Skill Card (Kiana Kaslana) 1x, 1000 points]

 

He looked at the Random Skill card and wondered what he would get. He knows that it is only limited to the abilities of Kiana seeing that her name is mentioned in the name. He wondered if it is only limited to Kiana’s abilities now or does it include her future abilities. Finding it a waste of time, Ren stopped thinking and used the skill card.

 

[Random Skill card (Kiana Kaslana) used, get Herrscher of the Void]

‘What?!’

 

[Herrscher of the Void]

Type: Compound Skill

Rank: Epic

Grants the user mastery of the void as well as minor mastery of time, and lightning, as well as the many privileges of a Herrscher like Honkai Summoning, Almost limitless Honkai Energy, and manipulation of Honkai to a very advanced degree. The user is also granted high-speed regeneration from wounds and damages]

He was shocked the he got a Herrscher’s power, and at its full potential as well. He immediately used it and opened a space passage to his house. A portal with orange outlining appeared in front of him.

“It worked!” Ren yelled.

He was elated of his new powers not only did he get. He then checked his [STATUS] panel

[STATUS

NAME: Asamiya Ren

AGE: 15

TITLE: Traveler, Owner of the Dimensional Chatgroup

SKILLS: Herrscher of the Void

ITEMS: Skill Upgrade tickets 2x, Mission Card 2x, Gacha ticket(SSR Guaranteed) 

POINTS: 1,060]

 

Ren is elated that he got one of the most overpower things in the Honkaiverse. He can now also stop most tragedy that would happen regarding Kiana and her gang. He also gained some insights and is thinking of helping Kiana control her powers and is thinking of separating Sirin’s consciousness from Kiana.

“What a lucky day indeed, truly, Kiana is my lucky charm” he said while laughing.

He went to his room and slept knowing that his future troubles are now gone.

He was awoken when the sunshine shone on his face. He yawned and proceeded to his kitchen to cook a quick meal. As he eats, Ren thought of how to get close to the other heroines. The only thing that he can think of is to be able to enroll to St. Freya Academy with Kiana and the others. But it wouldn’t be very convenient as males have generally low resistance to Honkai. Only those who have come from the Kaslana Clan, or those who have been experimented have high Honkai resistance and adaptation.

After eating, Ren went to his computer and did some research about the world. He found and that there have been minor Honkai eruptions going on and that Honkai is more known to the public than in the game. Also, he found out that the number of men has become diminishingly low, and as a result, polygamy was once more implemented for years now.

This immediately caught Ren’s attention. In the game, the characters we’re beautifully designed, considering that it’s a girl Gacha game, and even their character descriptions states that they’re beautiful. That’s why Ren, seeing that harems are considered as a norm, went through different scenarios in his mind.

‘I can have a harem!’ he thought.

He was daydreaming for a few moments, before snapping out. He banished his *cough* wicked desires and checked the chatgroup

23