Chapter 15: Lemegeton
323 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The authorities used here is a mix based on the actual Lemegeton and the one from Magika no Kenshi. Also, for those who are confused about the abilities used in this chapter, please refer to Chapter 4 for clarifications

________________________________________________________________

The next day, Ren can be seen on the gates of the manor, standing besides the gates. Ren was dressed with a black suit and pants, donning a red coat. He ignored the looks that he was getting and looked on the doors of the manor, thinking of something. After his talk with Kuroneko the other night, he have been searching for many ways for their date to be perfect. He even went to ask various people, like Loki and the people from Hostess of Fertility, for good sceneries. Well, he found out that most sceneries are found inside the dungeon.

One of the prime example is the lakes in the 23rd floor, or the crystal ceiling of the 18th floor, Rivira. Well, there are more sceneries outside of Orario, but they are often farther than closer. Hearing this, Ren decided to check the locations first. He dived the dungeon in the guise if being a member of Loki Familia, which somehow passed as he is often seen with Loki. He went down the dungeon with record speed, basically flashing. It was thanks to the authorities of Baal(more commonly known as Beelzebub), and Focalor, providing him with the speed of lightning and the agility of wind. While running, Ren remembered what happened before he signed a contract with the 72 Pillars. And even though he was trying to forget it, he can't help but remember everything

--------------

Flashback

--------------

Ren was in the dungeon, trying out the things that he bought before the mission. those were the skill, Spell Weaving, and The Lesser Key of Solomon, which is a bundle of skill, alongside with equipment. Ren got proficient with Spell Weaving quickly because he had seen Kuroneko use it on their sparring matches. As someone who experienced the skill firsthand, Ren quickly understood the inner working of the spell. It was, in simple terms, imaging the desired spell and its effect and materializing it to the outside world. Ren was able to use the skill effectively because of his good years of experience of being an Otaku and daydreaming. Like Kuroneko, he was immediately able to use multiple kinds of magic of many attributes.

Now that he's done with Spell Weaving, Ren pointed his attention to The Lesser Key of Solomon. At first, he was somehow skeptical on using this skill because he have no idea what anime or novel it came from. He just bought the skill in a rush, later realizing that he did not have an immediate use to it. So he tested it out first before anything else. He then equipped the ring, amulet and robe and channeled his mana into the ring. As he have used the skillbook before they started the mission, he already have the relevant knowledge on how to summon the 72 pillars, and also its leader.

Ren: I know thy name,

Thee who represents the Wisdom of the King,

Thy name is- Lemegeton,

thee who stand above the 72 pillars,

manifest thyself and witness mine Glory!

Blinding light flashed across the area Ren is in. The light was slowly bathed with dark spots, which slowly gathered in one placed. As the spots converged, they formed a silhouette of a woman. The shadow slowly became more humane, until it was replaced by a voluptuous, tanned skinned woman wearing a gown that shows much skin. She has white hair and golden eyes. She also dons a crown that further enhanced her royal aura

     

???: Hm? I was actually summoned in my true form? You... who are you? Where is this? Why is my connection to Astrum cut off?

Ren: Ah... I am someone who aspires to form a contract with you, my name is Ren. 

???: ... Umu, well met, my name is Lemegeton, the Supreme Diva of the 72 Pillars. 

Ren: Nice to meet you, Miss Lemegeton. As for where this is, I can only say that it's another world.

Leme: You may call me, Leme. And, another world you say? How is that possible? From my knowledge, we cannot be summoned by anyone not from Japan.

Ren: Well, it's a rather complicated story... Leme do you have something that can link thought?

Leme: Well, yes I do. If you enter a contract with me, it is possible to share thought and even memories.

Ren: A contract, huh? What do I need to do to enter one with you?

Leme: Pertaining the contract, you only have to answer my question.

Ren: Which is?

Leme: Do you have what it takes to be the Harem King?

Ren:...The what?

Leme: The Harem KIng! You have to swear to be the Harem King for us to enter a contract!

Ren: Just one question, WHY?

Leme: You see, I, by myself, don't have any combat abilities.

Ren: Then aren't you useless then?

Leme: Lemme finish! As I've said, I don't have any combat power. But what I can do is access the other 72 pillars' abilities by through the bond of our contractors.

Ren: So, your saying that I can't access their skills unless they sign a contract with someone? 

Leme: You can, but it will be a one time only. 

Ren: Can't I contract them by myself?

Leme: Unfortunately, you can't 

Ren: Eh? Why?

Leme: Because, technically, you are already contracted with the whole 72 pillars

Ren: If that's the case, why can't I use their powers?

Leme: Because, first of all, You are only contracted to them indirectly. Meaning, even though you have a contract, it is only available if you have a medium to access their abilities. Second of all, the 72 Pillars primarily relies to their contractors feelings to get stronger. That's why many of the 72 pillars form multiple contracts. and last, We, of the 72 Pillars, are avid fan of the Harem genre, that's why, to get our powers, get a Harem first!

Ren: Why do I feel that the first two reasons are just excuses and the last reason is what actually matters?

Leme:... Well anyways-

Ren: Oi, you're going to dodge that?

Leme: Lemme ask you again, Do you swear to be the Harem King?!

Ren was currently having a headache right now. Getting forced to be a Harem King is nothing but trouble, except for a certain Oppai Dragon. And while he did have some thought in forming a harem, he was not doing it until he have straightened everything in the Honkai World. And even then, Ren knows that he wouldn't be able to form a harem immediately.

Ren: Is there no other way? 

Leme just shook her head, affirming Ren.

Ren:...Fine, I swear to become the Harem King

Leme: Yatta! Then let's sign the contract now!

Ren: Sure, how do we do-hmmp!

Leme lunged unto Ren and stole his lips, and even went deeper. She hugged Ren so that he wouldn't to get away. Her tongue was dancing inside Ren's mouth. Ren, shocked by everything didn't manage to react until a few seconds later. He pushed Leme back but realized that she was hugging him. So, Ren just decided to fight back and, at the very least, assert dominance. he fought back with his tongue, making Leme flinch. Ren didn't let up and held Leme tighter, making her squeal in pleasure. Ren was unknowingly using his HouseHusband(EX) skill to provide more pleasure to Leme, and even his kissing become more more skilled.  

This 'battle' lasted for a few minutes, as the two savored each other. In the end, Ren managed to get the upper hand and made Leme admit defeat. Leme was left panting for air after their previous debacle, making her look like more alluring. Ren was the same, but he was still in a better condition than Leme. He, looking at Leme's legs, supported Leme to prevent her from falling. The two seem to forgot what the reason they kissed each other, they only stared at each other, eyes to eyes. 

Ren: T-then Leme, about the contract...

Leme: Ah! T-the contract... Y-yes, the contract is done...C-contractor.

Rem: Just call me Ren, Contractor is a bit...

Leme: O-okay...R-Ren

Both of them blushed as they looked away to each other. Ren can see that, even if he have not establish his harem yet, he will come across a lot of trouble, in more than one way.

-------------

Flashback End

-------------

Ren was blushing as he remembered everything that happened with Leme. Just remembering the feeling of those lips were enough to rouse his blood. Ren banished every wicked thought and focused on going to the supposed great sights that Loki and the others pointed in the dungeon. He ran faster so that he would have enough time to focus in his date. While many thing are making his life complicated, Ren decided to focus on Kuroneko above all. After all, he promised to make it the best date ever.

16