CHAPTER 18: Learn Your Place Beneath My Feet [R18]
136 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 18: Learn Your Place Beneath My Feet
“You need to learn your place,” Mitsuko says. She rubs her fingers against her thumb, watching me entranced by the subtle sound, the blue shine of her nails, the pink curl of her lips... “Look into my eyes.”

I obey, fighting my anxiety as I peer into those blue gems framed with black eyeshadow. She smirks. Snap! I flinch, feeling my mind shift and become hazy in reaction to the sound.

“Breath in… And out… Just like that… I remember the first time I snapped my fingers in class, and you shook just like that. In my house it had the same effect. Remember what I said about that phrase, how it might be a trigger? You remember the phrase, right?”

My lips are slightly parted as I stare into her shadowy eyes. As if I needed a reminder, Mitsuko leans into my right ear and whispers, “Good boy.”

My eyes shut. My neck leans to the side. My mouth spreads apart further. My lungs fill with cold air. My brain pops and tingles. Mitsuko giggles softly. “That trigger… I think I know another one. Can I try it out on you?”

I have forgotten our prior conversation. How did I get into this subspace? All I know is that Mitsuko wants to play, and I crave to be toyed with. Before I can nod, she snaps her finger again, and my brain receives a jolt of euphoria, a pure spike of dopamine. I audibly gasp at the explosions in my mind, seeing the colors unfold like nebulous clouds. Mitsuko sucks in air through her teeth, pleased at my response.

“Open your eyes,” Mitsuko whispers. I feel her breath on my lips. I open my heavy eyelids. Mitsuko is pointing down with her index finger, that catlike smirk on her lips. Without further command, I kneel before her bare thighs, my head tilted up toward her like she’s a goddess. Mitsuko can’t stop smiling wickedly, such pride and exhilaration oozing from her.

“You’re so easy… My oh my…” Snap, again I shudder, feeling my chest tense up and my mind sparkle. She leans to my left ear.  “Whenever I,” snap! “my fingers. Well, you already know what happens, right?”

She inhales seductively while transitioning to my right ear. “Sparkles. Tingles. Any of these ring a bell?”

I nod my head and realize my eyes have shut again on their own. I force them open and at the halfway mark, Snap! “Pleasure,” Mitsuko growls quietly. I’m shuddering, my knees barely unable to hold me up.

I hear a zipper. My mind has already been conditioned to know they belong to Mitsuko’s black leather heels. Her bare feet settle on the ground. She winces, complaining that the floor is too cold. I begin to notice it on my knees after her mention. I hear my bed shift as she sits on it.

“Open your eyes,” she whispers, her voice a little farther away. I see her sitting on my mattress, her thighs crossed atop it. Her mystical feet avoid the cold ground, resting atop my blankets. She points to the spot near her feet. I get up and find my body is so heavy. Even as my eyes are open I feel deeply entranced, a wakeful hypnotic state...

I kneel on the bed, but Mitsuko corrects me with a giggle. “That won’t be necessary. Sit your butt at the edge.” I obey. There isn’t much space in the pod, so her legs are bent and my back is resting against the wall.

I involuntarily gush at the sensation of her smiling soles against my face. Warm, soft, perfect. The pressure is a bit much as my head pushes against the wall firmly, but it’s not enough to be damaging. My body resists at first as her soles cover my nose. She shifts them slightly like she’s trying to get comfortable.

My nostrils find a gap between her arch and I can finally breathe, but the scent… My body twitches in pleasure. Mitsuko cackles quietly, like we’re doing something naughty and can’t afford to be caught. The smell is different from the last time, where it matched her peachy lotion and perfume. Now I’m overwhelmed by an aroma similar to a vanilla candle. They’re so soft and moisturized, gliding effortlessly across my face. The light leather scent lingers in the background, stirring up memories of when she made me smell her shoes.

Snap! I moan into her vanilla sole as my body jolts upward. Mitsuko coos in delight. “Oh, fuck…” Snap! Snap! Snap!

I feel like my brain is about to burst. I can’t take much more of this. “Just give in,” Mitsuko whispers. “Relax into it. Take it…” Snap! “Shatter to pieces for me…”

My consciousness hangs on every word from her sultry lips. The intoxicating aroma of her feet, the warmth, the pressure of my skull being sandwiched between the cold inanimate wall and her divine soles that give me life… My brain bursts into a myriad of sparkles, colorful smokes of red, green, purple, blue, yellow…

“Open your eyes.” I see her blue irises before me and an endearing smile. She crawls closer and sits on my lap. My breathing is erratic. I tremble as I feel my soul is being prostrated before my bully. So terribly vulnerable, broken to pieces, on the verge of destruction. Yet there is a trust; I have given myself away completely to her in this moment. She seems to recognize this as her cruel expression is mixed with a gentle reassurance, like she is being careful not to push me too far.

“Let me just look at you for a moment…” Mitsuko brushes my sweaty hair out my face, massaging the sides of my head and behind my ears, occasionally gliding her nails across my neck… I smell her peach perfume, calming me down, letting me know everything is ok. I do not know if we are lovers, if she is using me, if she has an ulterior motive… I don't even care. I’m too happy to even think.

“What’s that stupid smile on your face?” Mitsuko asks playfully.

I collect my strength before speaking. “I’m just so happy. Thank you…”

She leans into my ear. “You’re welcome. But your training isn’t done, puppy.”

A gentle electricity wakes up my brain, triggered by the word puppy. Mitsuko giggles at this. “Puppy, puppy, puppy,” she whispers, watching me melt underneath her.

2