CHAPTER 19: Taste My Feet [R18]
160 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 19: Taste My Feet
Mitsuko has me lay my back on the mattress. She stands up with a mischievous smirk. I can see up her skirt; white cotton panties, a wet spot trailing down her inner thighs. My face blushes. She shakes her head. “Fucking pervert,” she whispers as she dangles her blue toenails by my nose.

“Smell them,” she whispers. I greedily inhale her scent once again, smelling the gap between her toes. I feel my muscles tense and twitch unpredictably in various places. Simultaneously, my insides turn to liquid as her pheromones assault my brain. Invisible layers of resistance crumble to dust with each breath I take.

“Do you like how they smell?” I barely hear her words at first. The pleasure almost drowns out her voice as it breaks through like a heavenly ray of light in the dark void.

“Lovely. Like vanilla…” I whimper weakly. She gasps, retracting her foot just an inch.

“You… you can tell?”

It’s strange, but I feel more confident in this submissive state of mind. Being on my back, stepped on by my bully, forced to smell her feet, forced to be broken by triggers, induced into a hypnotic trance… I feel like I have washed away layers of anxiety, inhibitions and worries. I speak with confidence, yet my voice quivers from the euphoria, “They smelled like peaches last time. I like this flavor too.”

Mitsuko blushes! “I see… I’m… impressed…” She laughs while biting the back of her hand. “Flavor, you said?”

Mitsuko presses her toes against my mouth, slowly tracing the outline of my lips with the tip of her nails. She pulls my bottom lip down slightly, wiggling her way inside my mouth. My tongue tastes her well-moisturized foot. The scent matches the flavor; it’s like I’m licking a vanilla ice cream, soft-served in heaven. A light saltiness from her sweat makes it not too sweet. I melt into a submissive puddle of whimpers, shakes and moans.

“Stick your tongue out,” Mitsuko says. My eyes are closed, but her voice sounds like it is coming from directly inside my own thoughts. My own inner voice has been replaced with Mitsuko’s. I stick my tongue out, not worrying about how stupid I might look. That self-consciousness almost makes an entry until I feel the arch of her sole gliding against my tongue. I cry out in a total release. My brain fractionates as I lose all semblance of self.

She pinches my nose with her toes so I can only breathe with my mouth. That proves to be difficult as her heel pushes into my tongue. I salivate against her skin while desperately heaving for breath. Her laughter grows wider, more maniacal, more enthusiastic as time goes on. Finally she gives me reprieve, letting me pant the steamy air as drool drips down my cheeks and onto my mattress.

Mitsuko kisses my ear. I gasp. It’s the first time she’s ever kissed me… She whispers, “I think I broke you.” She giggles. She’s correct. I am completely torn apart, floating in pure ecstasy, feeling almost like I’m dreaming…

“Do you remember what we were talking about? Before all this?”

I vaguely recall her shouting at me, but I am too dazed to focus. I shake my head side-to-side.

“Good boy. That concludes our training session. Have a good day.”

Mitsuko moves away, slipping on her shoes and walks to the door. She turns around and laughs at my broken soul, my worrisome eyes pleading for her to stay.

She kneels on the bed. “I’m just kidding. But I do have to get home. My mom is probably worried. But… Let’s just stay here for five minutes, ok? I should probably put you back together, right?”

She holds me and gently brings me out of trace. A simple count-up while guiding my focus to different parts of my body. For some reason, I begin weeping. There isn’t any sadness, and the pleasure of submission still envelops me, but still… I cry in her arms, like a lifetime of baggage was sifted through and discarded by her ‘training’. Her triggers, her whispers, her feet… She broke me into pieces and glued me back together.

“It’s ok. You’re ok. Shhh… You’ll never leave me again, right?”

I shake my head. Mitsuko demands that I use my words. “No, I won’t.”

“Good boy. If you stay good, I’ll fractionate the fuck out of you again. You’d like that, right? Do you like being dumb with my feet in your face? Having your mind partitioned at my whim?”

“Yes…” I sniffle and dry my tears against her shirt.

“Such a good puppy. Come on. Let’s get your leash.”

I look up to her in shock. Her canines flash wildly, like she’s a vampiress ready to bite. I get my shoes on and walk her home. A leash doesn’t sound so bad…

2