Ch 9- A tease (R-18)
940 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I kissed Sin with half-lidded eyes, surprise claimed her features, and then slowly, as if pulled into a dream, her eyes closed, and she kissed me back. Her arms wrapped around me, pulling me in. As I lulled her into our slow kiss, our lips the only participants, expecting an opening, I struck.

When my tongue entered her mouth, as if electrocuted, her body slumped against mine, submitting herself. Her chest pushed against mine.

As I pushed her against a tree, even her tongue, which battled against mine erratically, showing her inexperience, surrendered. My hands moved, first to her back, then to her waist, and finally to her glorious ass.

"Mmm..mm," her moans muffled by my mouth.

My lips moved to her neck, and her moans only intensified, encouraging me to do more. My right hand infiltrated her shorts, then her panties, which had a wet spot right in front of paradise. Her breath hitched.

Then I looked into her eyes, noticing that they had glossed over due to her arousal.

Our eyes locked: mine looking for permission and hers giving confirmation. But first, I wanted to have some fun. I rubbed circles around her hidden island, teasing her hairless pussy lips, which were soaking wet. Her eyes then looked into mine, practically begging me to put my fingers inside.

My lips moved from her neck to her earlobes as I whispered into her ear, "What should you say?"

Her eyes widened, and her lips formed a thin line, struggling to silence the moans and words she wished to say.

In this reality, women are usually the dominant sex in, well, sex, so my acts towards her can be seen as irregular.

Her prideful act of silence only amused and intensified my need to claim her, so I cranked it up a bit. I raised her shirt and bra above her perky breasts for me to gain direct access to her hardened nipples, which I immediately started sucking.

My lips laid claim to those glorious islands, sucking and nibbling with a few playful bites.

As my teasing and her moans continued, I could feel her hips trying to move against my hand. Her chest rose and fell, emphasizing her breasts.

"What should you say?" I seductively whispered, taking a moment to let my hand massage her breast.

"Uhh...mmm..mmmmm."

Then gradually, I watched as her resistance finally crumpled.

"... Please... Mmm... Please put them in," she whispered.

"What?" I questioned.

"Please... please.. mmm.. put your fingers inside... my... inside my pussy."

Those words opened the gates to Valhalla.

I thrust my fingers inside paradise, claiming the unsanctioned land. As I got my fingers to work their magic, her body spasmed, and her vagina walls contracted on my fingers before I could even begin.

"O,mmm...cumming..!"

Her chest rose and fell as she bit her lower lip.

As I noticed her orgasm ending, I asked, "O, already?"

Sin looked away from me as if embarrassed.

"Don't worry, we're just beginning," I reassured, and I felt a jolt run through her body.

"Mmm.mm...mmm, yes...yes..mmm."

Her hands held my head as I suckled on her breast, played with the other with my left hand, and worked my magic in her sacred place with the other. Her scent, her moans, her cries, her panting only encouraged me to do more, and my reward came shortly after.

"Yes...Yes... Keep... Keep going... Mmm.. right there..."

"More... more.... Yes..."

"Yes... Yes... Yes..."

"I-I'm...I'm cumming..."

After letting her ride out her second orgasm, I pulled my fingers out of paradise and sucked on them, cleaning my wet fingers. She stared at me, her eyes as if mesmerized, looking intensely at my lips, and her breaths quickened as if she could orgasm any minute just by looking at me. After cleaning my fingers, we then started a few more rounds. By the end of it, she was practically drenched from head to toe, and her labored breaths came out spent.

But when she saw me cleaning up, her eyes widened as if questioning my sudden change. "What... wah... but...," she said breathlessly.

"There we go, had fun?" I said with a teasing smile, ignoring her inquiry.

After regaining a little of her composure, she stared at me with embarrassment. "But...we were... what about...? I d-didn't... I should...you..." she mumbled.

"Don't worry about me. We'll have our fun again later," I said as I tidied myself up as well.

My words caused her words to halt.

Then I held her shoulders. "Much better than masturbating to a picture, right?" I whispered the question.

My words caused a long breath of air to enter her lungs. Her cheeks, already red from our fun session, grew even more red by my words.

Honestly, it was pretty hard stopping myself and not taking her here and now, but it had to be done. 'Besides, who would want to do it in a freaking forest park?' 

Our slightly sweaty clothes thankfully dried fast thanks to the forest wind. After cleaning up a bit more, we (I) decided to return home. During our walk, Sin hadn't spoken once, most likely deep in her own thoughts.

***

"Sup, mom, father!" I greeted as I walked inside, finding my mom and Adam in the living room watching TV.

"O... what took you so long?" questioned Adam at our return, at which my mom's ears perked up.

"We had a talk, very emotional, very tragic, lots of tears. Words were said, regrets were submitted, and forgiveness was given. Then it all ended happily ever after," I said while swinging my left hand in a circular motion as if my words were irrelevant.

"What?!" my mom loudly questioned, widened eyes at Sin and me.

At the outburst, my little sister shrank into herself, eyes full of fear directed at the floor.

My mom stood up as her eyes bore into Sin, Adam's eyes warily glancing between the two.

"What did you do?" my mom grated.

"..." Sin, with an expression of pure fear, shrank even further into herself as silence was her only answer.

Deciding to end this ridiculous feud, I stood in front of Sin facing my mother.

"I think that's enough of that," I said, eyeing her.

"Did she tell you what sh-"

"Yes, she did, and I forgave her," I interjected.

"But sh-"

"Mom, I get it, but she's only a teenager. There's a limit to how far this can go, and I'm ending it."

"..."

"I'm not asking you to like her or anything, but just leave her alone, okay?"

"She masturbated to a picture of you, and you expect me to act as if nothing happened... as a mother, I can't do that. You're my angel, and I don't want her anywhere near you. She's nothing but a degenerate pervert," she refused, then insulted as she pointed at Sin.

'Well, if you think that's bad, you should see what we did earlier.'

My hands clenched my chest as I said, "Mom... it's a pretty fucked up situation to begin with... I'm not asking you to forgive her, just... for me, can you just... let it go."

As she saw my anxious expression, her eyes filled with rage gradually simmered down. "...Fine."

Her words caused an angelic smile to spread on my face. "Thanks, mom," I said with joy as I hugged her.

As she hugged me back, she looked at Sin, and her expression turned cold. "You better not betray his trust and break his heart, or I'll break yours... literally, understand."

Sin's head nodded so quickly I thought it might pop off her shoulders. Returning to Sin and taking her hands in my own, I ran upstairs to her room, dragging her with me, to escape our parents' inquisitive stares.

Immediately starting a game, "Wanna play?" I asked.

Staring at me with bewilderment for a few moments, silence was my answer before she eventually relented, "... What about...

"You want to have that conversation while our parents are here."

"...No."

"Wanna play then?"

She held a hand to her head as it tilted back, then closed her eyes and sighed, "...Sure."

14