Chapter 2: Looking Through Inherited Memories
280 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: Looking Through Inherited Memories

Most importantly I learned knowledge of my new family in this life. My mother Lumia Goldendyne is the Supreme God Empress Regent of the Supreme Divine Chaos Empire the most powerful empire in existence, My grandmother Lumiana Goldendyne is the Supreme God Empress Dowager and my aunt Lumicia Goldendyne is the Supreme God Grand Princess, my mother, grandmother and aunt are all level 10 Supreme Gods. I also have one older sister Lumina Goldendyne and two twin female cousins. The older twin Luminara Goldendyne and younger twin Lumiara Goldendyne. My sister and cousins have the title of Supreme God Princess even if they have not yet reached the Supreme God Stage because the Empire’s name is the Supreme Divine Chaos Empire and our race’s name Primordial Supreme Chaos God. 

 

I also had a grandfather that died in the war against the Abyssal Monsters sealing them away in their dimension known as the Abyss. My grandfather Luminaron Goldendyne was the Supreme God Patriarch of the Primordial Supreme Divine Goldendyne Family before the founding of the Supreme Divine Chaos Empire which he had planned to create himself but died before he could create the the Empire so it was left to my grandmother to create the empire.

 

He also learned information about the Empire and the different races of the empire and the rest of the Universe. The Supreme Divine Chaos Empire rules the entire Ninth Heaven often called the Supreme Divine Chaos Heaven or High Heaven. The Empire consists of four Divine High Kingdoms, the Supreme Divine Chaos High Kingdom, the Divine Heavenly Virtue High Kingdom, the Divine Elysium High Kingdom and the Divine Holy Lotus High Kingdom. The Supreme Divine Chaos High Kingdom is directly ruled by the Supreme Divine Imperial Family. The Primordial Chaos Angel Gods rule the Divine Heavenly Virtue High Kingdom, the Ancient Divine Holy Light Dragons rule the Divine Elysium High Kingdom and the Ancient Holy Human Gods rule the Divine Holy Lotus High Kingdom. The Divine High Kingdoms rule over Divine Kingdoms that rule over Divine Duchies, Divine Marquisates, Divine Counties, Divine Viscounties and Divine Baronies.

 

I stopped looking through memories of the Empire and the different races and focused on information regarding my current situation, my reincarnation, from my memories I knew that although reincarnation is not unheard of it but it is really really really rare and a mortal reincarnating as the child of a god is impossible. Luckily I found a basic magic spell in my memories that could display my attributes called “Status” so even though I was an unborn child I can atleast cast such basic magic even in my mother’s womb.

 

“Status” I thought and information appeared in my mind.

 

[Status]

 

[Name: Unnamed]

 

[Titles: Supreme God Crown Prince of the Supreme Divine Chaos Empire, Heir of the Primordial Supreme Divine Chaos Family, Singularity]

 

[Age: 0(unborn: 9 months)]

 

[Gender: Male]

 

[Race: Primordial Supreme Chaos God - Supreme God Race]

 

[Bloodline:  Primordial Supreme Chaos God Bloodline - Supreme God Bloodline]

 

[Physique: Primordial Supreme Chaos God Physique - Supreme Divine Grade - Unawakened]

 

[Elemental Affinity: (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Light, Dark, Life, Death, Time, Space, Creation, Destruction, Chaos) - Supreme Divine Grade]

 

[Magic Cultivation: Level 1 True God]

 

[Mage Cultivation Method: Primordial Supreme Chaos God Mage Cultivation Method  - Supreme Divine Grade]

 

[Warrior Cultivation Method: Primordial Supreme Chaos God Warrior Cultivation Method - Supreme Divine Grade]

 

[Anomaly: Singularity(First Class Anomaly) - Unawakened]

 

“Singularity, huh? I mean, I knew I was going to be an anomaly as all my family are anomalies but they are only second class anomalies according to my inherited memories but I am a first class anomaly, according to my memories there has never been a singularity before so that means I am the first and only first class anomaly. Nice, wanting to learn more of my new power I learned another spell called “Identify” that can identify anything if you are powerful enough but since I am going to use it on myself there are no such conditions.”

 

“Identify” I casted the spell on my Singularity and the results were unexpected.

 

[Singularity]

[The Singularity is the most powerful and highest class anomaly. Singularity exists beyond the laws of the Universe and is therefore not limited by them. The Singularity is the only absolute Immortal in existence. The Singularity has all their attributes multiplied by a factor of 1 000 000 000. The Singularity can only unlock their true power after becoming a level 10 Supreme God at which point they will become truly omnipotent.]

 

“Okay, this is insane. So this must be the reason for my reincarnation, so I am the heir of the most powerful empire and family in existence and have the best talent and potential as well. Not only that it is inevitable that I will become omnipotent in the future as I will continually grow stronger and I literally can no longer die. This is awesome!”

 

Another thing I noticed was my magic cultivation. I was an unborn child yet I am A level 1 True God. Quickly searching my memories I found the answer. Everybody is born at the level 1 True Stage of the Cultivation Realm their parents belong to, and one can not have children with someone of a different realm than oneself, different stages in the same realm works but not different realms. So mortals, immortals, celestials and gods can not have children with each other.

 

In addition to my magic cultivation, I noticed that I had inherited magic cultivation methods for both magic paths, the mage path and the warrior path. The mage uses mana to cast all sports of spells and the warrior uses mana to strengthen their bodies and the imbue mana into their weapons to launch all kinds of attacks. The average person only has affinity to one path but as a Primordial God, specifically a Primordial Supreme Chaos God my qualifications are at the very top so naturally I have affinity with both paths. Another thing is that even if you only have affinity with one path you can still use the power of the path you don’t have affinity for at the level 1 True Stage of the Realm you are at.

 

For example if a mortal at the Supreme Mortal Stage only has affinity with the warrior path he can obviously use his warrior path power with their Supreme Mortal Stage power, but he can only cast spells from the mage path at the level of a level 1 True Mortal which is next to useless. But if the Supreme Mortal ascends to the Immortal Plane and becomes a level 1 True Immortal he can use the power of the mage path of the level 1 True Immortal State and below. But he again can not advance that power again and needs to use the warrior path to become a Supreme Immortal and ascend to the Divine Plane to become a True Celestial. The same goes for when you become a god but with one difference as the god realm is the last realm you can no longer increase the power of the path you don’t have affinity for.

 

Using the path you don’t have affinity for is next to useless in battle with the exemptions of some circumstances, but it is different for more everyday use then it can be useful to use the warrior path to be able to strengthen yourself to accomplish a task or use magic spells for quality of life things. The most use of this has various different special professions like blacksmiths to use the warrior path strength with the mage path precise control of fire or telekinesis.

6