Chapter 3: Family History
258 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: Family History

After looking at my status I began to look further into information about my race and family. My new race is the Primordial Supreme Chaos God race and as everything else about me it is the most powerful race as well as it is the only Supreme God grade race in existence. Although Primordial Supreme Chaos Gods are a Supreme God grade race and have supreme divine grade affinity to all elements, my family really prefer the light element specifically they like the color gold. Which is an opinion I also share. I mean who does not love gold? Not to mention that all members of our family have golden hair and golden eyes.

 

My family's love for gold can easily be seen by looking at the absolutely massive golden palace that is the Imperial Palace of the Supreme Divine Chaos Empire. The palace is absolutely massive golden palace, the largest tower, the central tower containing the personal chambers of the Imperial Family is over a 100 kilometer tall and the entire palace is located on a massive floating island above the Capital City. The Capital is also the largest city in existence with a population of 18 quintillion, the Imperial Capital covers an area of around 20000 times the Earth's surface and the entire empire has population of over 150 quintillion

 

Another fact I learned is that even though my mother is nine months pregnant with me, Immortals and above pregnancies take a whole one million years because they are not as simple as mere mortals. So I had to stay in my mother’s womb for a million more years until I could finally be born. So I decided to look through my memories about my family history and there were a lot.

My grandparents never loved each other they hated each other, mostly because my grandfather was incredibly prideful and thought of himself as the best and strongest and most perfect being in existence and he was not exactly wrong the only one that could challenge him was my grandmother, yet in the end my grandfather was till significantly stronger than my grandmother.

 

My grandfather was so prideful that he looked down on everyone especially women because he was a man and not a woman so he became an extreme misogynist, so much that he became asexual as he did not believe anybody worthy of him. Which increased the hatred between my grandfather and grandmother, not that my grandmother was ever interested in my grandfather.

 

While they hated each other they decided to work together to create their domain and as prideful as my grandfather was he still wanted children or rather he wanted an heir. Why he wanted an heir when he was immortal and looked down on everyone else was never known to anyone but himself. But it is probably something to do with, that he wanted to reorganize the domain into an empire due to the new much larger population.

 

My grandmother also wanted children and beings of different races can not have children together and the thought of being intimate with each other made my grandparents disgusted.

 

So they went on to develop a spell which lets a woman artificially conceive a child with only a drop of blood from the father. It is extremely difficult to have children the higher one’s magic cultivation is and a goddess can only have two children in their life, so children are extremely rare and precious the higher one’s cultivation is.

 

My grandmother used the spell to artificially conceive and a million years later my mother was born. My grandmother was happy to have a child but my grandfather was not because my mother was a girl. My grandfather, being as prideful as he was, thought that if he had to have an heir it had to be a male as then his heir would be closer to himself.

 

So he had my grandmother use the spell again to conceive and a million years later my aunt was born and my grandfather was extremely angry and disappointed. But he didn’t give up his goal of having a male heir, and decided to have his daughters conceive more children for him until he got a male heir and if they couldn't then their daughters and so on. But luckily my grandmother refused and fought against him and my mother and aunt said they would kill themselves if he tried to force them.

 

So reluctantly he gave up trying to have my mother and aunt have his children so he could have a male heir but he didn’t give up on having a male heir and as the head of the family he denied anyone the right to become the heir if they were not male and even though he is now dead that rule can not be changed.

 

Because positions and titles are connected to the very laws of the Universe and the higher the cultivation, the more solid the positions and titles are and the more power they have. My grandfather was recognized as the head of the family by the Universe and as such only he can decide the heir and those decisions can not be changed even after his death.

 

Positions and titles have many effects that contribute to the prosperity of a kingdom, empire or whatever organization one belongs to, that are not the direct effect of the people involved, but how the positions and titles are connect with the laws of the Universe for example the universal laws of luck and fate that contribute much to the prosperity to a country. Without someone to occupy a position one can not draw upon the power of the universal laws.  

 

So the need for an heir was apparent, so my grandmother, mother and aunt began to create a version of the spell artificially conceived without the need for a male. They succeeded in creating the the spell, but because of their high cultivation and powerful race they needed an extreme amount of mana to cast the spell, far more than they had so they had to use mana stored in mana crystals but even that was not enough so they began to research a way to store more mana that just simple manacrystals.

 

The result after countless years was a massive chaos manacrystal battery made from Supreme Divine grade chaos manacrystals that made me refining Supreme Divine grade manacrystals countless times over with chaos magic.

 

When they had the necessary mana my mother and aunt used the spell to conceive and a million years later my older sister was born and several years later my older cousins were born as my mother and aunt didn’t use the spell at the same time as the chaos manacrystal battery needed time to recharge.

 

As my aunt gave birth to twins she could not conceive again so after ten million years, as it took longer to recharge the chaos manacrystal battery this time as the mana in the Ninth Heaven was largely depleted and had not had enough time to recover, my mother used the spell to conceive again and that is how I got conceived and am now waiting to be born.

6