Chapter 4: Birth
273 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: Birth

On a luxurious sofa on a golden balcony of the highest tower of the most majestic golden palace in the Nine Heavens sat the most beautiful woman in existence, she was 2 meters tall, curvaceous and voluptuous with golden hair and golden eyes, huge breasts and ass with massive swollen belly as she was pregnant.

 

As a god I could use mana sense, by spreading my mana in the surroundings to see and hear, I could even use it to see and hear outside of the womb. So using mana sense to look outside the womb I saw my mother lovingly stroking her pregnant belly with a smile on her face. Seeing that beautiful smile I couldn’t help but start kicking her belly to which she started giggling.

 

“My beloved son, you are quite playful, aren’t you. You should not be able to move around yet as you need to adjust to your power, but here you are kicking your mama, you bad boy. Though you shouldn’t be able to move around but as you can do that, it can only mean you are a very special boy, my son” She said as she giggled.

 

With a million years until I’m born I decided to go to sleep as while I could move around in the womb I had still not gotten completely used to my new power. So I slept for the majority of the million years in my mother’s womb and only occasionally woke up to kick her belly which earned a delightful giggle.

 

After a million years it was finally time for me to be born. In a massive luxurious golden room, on a bed large enough to fit 10 people, a beautiful woman laid on the bed clutching her belly as her facial expressions contorted in pain as pain of labor hit her. Although she was a goddess, more specifically a level 10 Supreme God, she could easily suppress the pain. She wanted to feel the pains of labor to make the process of birth of her beloved child more authentic.

 

Surrounding her were the rest of her family, her daughter, mother, younger sister, two nieces as well as the highest ranking maids of the Supreme Divine Chaos Imperial Family acting as midwives along with her family.

 

With one final push her beloved son was finally born and she was overcome with joy and love for her child as she held him in her arms tightly. But as he was born a phenomenon appeared in the entire Ninth Heaven, the sky turned golden and a massive pressure pressed down on every living being, even the Supreme Gods were suppressed by this enormous pressure.

 

The only ones not suppressed were the family members of the newborn baby but they could still feel it and the massive power radiating off of the newest member of their family. The phenomenon was not limited to just the Ninth Heaven and soon spread across the entire Nine Heavens before spreading to cover even the Nine Hells and the Immortal plane and Mortal plane as well. It even spread to the Abyss, where the high pressure directly killed a large portion of the Abyssal Monsters, some were even at the Supreme God Stage.

 

When I opened my eyes I saw that I was in my mother’s arms as she hugged me tightly while looking at me with a smile. I also noticed the phenomenon that was happening all around us, which was obviously coming from me, so I decided to look at my status to see if anything had changed.

 

“Status”“ I thought and the information appeared in my mind.

 

[Status]

 

[Name: Unnamed]

 

[Titles: Supreme God Crown Prince of the Supreme Divine Chaos Empire, Heir of the Primordial Supreme Divine Chaos Family, Singularity]

 

[Age: 0]

 

[Gender: Male]

 

[Race: Primordial Supreme Chaos God - Supreme God Race]

 

[Bloodline:  Primordial Supreme Chaos God Bloodline - Supreme God Bloodline]

 

[Physique: Primordial Supreme Chaos God Physique - Supreme Divine Grade]

 

[Elemental Affinity: (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Light, Dark, Life, Death, Time, Space, Creation, Destruction, Chaos) - Supreme Divine Grade]

 

[Magic Cultivation: Level 1 True God]

 

[Mage Cultivation Method: Primordial Supreme Chaos God Mage Cultivation Method  - Supreme Divine Grade]

 

[Warrior Cultivation Method: Primordial Supreme Chaos God Warrior Cultivation Method - Supreme Divine Grade]

 

[Anomaly: Singularity(First Class Anomaly)]

 

The first obvious change was my age, it was now shown as just 0 instead of unborn. The second change was that both my Primordial Supreme Chaos God Physique and my Singularity anomaly power were both awakened. Awakening a strong physique often causes phenomena to appear and even though the Primordial Supreme Chaos God Physique is the most powerful physique in the Universe it would not cause a phenomenon as big as the one just now. So it must be my awakening as the singularity that amplified the phenomenon earlier.

 

Looking around the room I saw the rest of my new family and the maids looking at me with awe, love, admiration and loyalty. My older sister walked towards my mother and me and sat on the bed and looked at me then at our mother.

 

“Mom, what is his name going to be?” My sister asked.

 

My mother looked at her and then down at me.

 

“Your name will be Luminarion Goldendyne” She said in a loving voice and as she did bright golden light began to radiate from me as the laws of the Universe recognized by name and identity.

 

“Mama!” I said happily in a baby voice in response to my new name. Even though  I was just born as a god I and more capability than some mortal baby so this much was nothing.

 

As I said that a bright smile appeared on my mother’s face and she hugged me even tighter to her massive soft breasts. A feeling I quite enjoyed.

 

“My son is the absolute cutest.” She yelled out while hugging me.

 

What my mom said was not false as a Primordial Supreme Chaos God our appearance and charm are at the very top for my family this is even further improved by their power as a second class anomaly that boasts all their attributes including charm by a factor of 1 million.

 

So their appearance is unparalleled and can be said to be perfection itself but I as the Singularity have all my attributes including charm increased by 1 billion. So if my family appearance is on the level of perfection than mine is at the level of beyond perfection, which makes what my mom said about me being the absolute cutest true and not just a mother’s biased opinion towards her child.

 

I once again decided to look at my status and saw that the Name section changed from “Unnamed” to “Luminarion Goldendyne”.

9