Chapter 5: New Life
469 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5: New Life

Even as a god I still felt hungry as I was still just a baby at the moment. True Immortal babies and above do not need to drink breast milk to serve as all True Immortals and above can live off of just mana, but breastmilk has many benefits for babies and is more of a rare elixir than food for babies of True Immortals and above. Breastmilk can for example increase magic cultivation.

 

So feeling hungry I reached my hand to my mom’s white gold dress and began pulling on it to free her massive breast so I drink her milk.

 

Seeing me pulling on her dress she smiled at me and told everyone in the room to leave, so she could breastfeed me alone.

 

Once everyone had left she pulled her dress to the sides and her giant mommy milkers were revealed in all their glory, not being apply to resist her beautiful tits any longer my month quickly latched onto her pretty, pink nipples and started sucking and drinking her milked tasted absolutely perfect and wa so incredibly sweet.

 

I tried to use my tongue on her nipple, which made her moan softly as she looked down on me with a smile.

 

“You naughty boy!, making mama feel good and moan from simple breastfeeding after just being born” She said in a playful voice and giggled before adding

 

“Not that I mind having you making me moan.” She said in a teasing yet long tone.

 

Hearing that I was surprised by what she could be hinting at, not that I mind it in any way as I had already decided to take all the women of my family, my mother, sister, grandma, aunt and cousins as my wives.

 

Incest was not uncommon in magic society especially among the ruling class as a way to maintain power and keep the bloodline pure and strong. There were no side effects of incest in magic society as there are with manaless mortal.

 

But incestuous marriage was mostly limited to brother and sister or cousins and more distant relatives. Marriage between parent and child or aunt and nephew or uncle and niece were uncommon.

 

Incest was also common amoung the ruling class because the were of more powerful races with less members and one can not have child with other races so the opinions for a spouse was limited.

 

I didn’t care about any of that or even if incest would be taboo in this life as well. I decided to take my family as my wives because I wanted to and did care about others opinions as I had the power and status to do so.

 

I of course would not force them into such a relationship but I am sure they would not resist my advances and in fact would be rather happy about it.

 

Having finished breastfeeding my mother pulled up her dress again and looked at me.

 

“I love you my beloved son more than anything” She said in the softest most loving voice and just held me in her arms hugging me lovingly for a while when my sister and then the rest of my family came into the room.

 

My family all looked very similar to each other with the most noticeable difference being their age and height. They were all tall and had golden hair and golden eyes. My mother and grandmother were both 2 meters tall, while my aunt and sister arr both 1.95 meters tall and cousins are 1.9 meters tall.

 

My grandmother as the oldest of them only looked to be in her mid thirties while my mother and aunt looked to be in their early thirties and my sister and cousins in their early twenties. That they look so similar is not surprising as all their genes only come from two people which are my grandparents.

 

My sister or Lumina walk over to us followed by the rest.

 

“Mom, let me hold my little brother” She said in a cute begging tone even though she is ten million years old and an adult, as ten million years old is seen as becoming an adult for True Immortals and above.

 

“Okay dear, but carefully” My mother Lumia answered and handed me over to Lumina, who was eagerly waiting. As soon as she got hold of me she pressed her cheek against mine and rubbed our cheeks together.

 

“You are too cute” She squealed in delight.

 

“You said mama before so say big sis Lumina now” She said with eyes looking att me full of expectation.

 

“Big sis Lumina” I said in my still baby sounding voice as I didn’t want to disappoint my sister who loved me so much. Once I said it, her face turned into an expression of pure happiness as she once again began to rub our cheek together.

 

“Lumina, be careful with him” Said my aunt Lumicia as she took me away from my sister and held me in her arms.

 

“My nephew really is too cute” She said looking at me.

 

“You just wanted to hold him yourself, auntie. Don’t pretend otherwise!” Yelled Lumina back. To which my aunt simply responded with a grin making my sister even angrier. Then she made me call her aunt Lumicia as well and became very happy too.

 

“We want to see a little cousin too” Yelled both of my twin cousins, the older twin Luminara and the younger twin Lumiara walked over to their mother, my aunt who was still carrying me and took me into their arms as well. They passed me between them while rubbing their cheeks to mine like my sister did before. They too made me call them by name and were similarly happy.

 

Suddenly I was grabbed again by another person. This time it was my grandmother Lumiana who grabbed me. She walked towards the bed that my mother still laid on and sat at the edge of the bed with me still in her arms.

 

“Now can you say grandma for me dear?” My grandma said, looking at me with love in her eyes.

 

“Grandma” I said and her eyes lit up in delight. Then she turned to my mother and gave me back to her.

 

“My grandson is so beautiful.” Grandma said.

 

“Indeed he is, he’s my beloved son, my Luminarion” She said and looked at me in her arms as she spoke my name with all the love in the Universe.

 

While seeing how much they loved me and how fond of me they were. I thought that it would be even easier than I thought to make them all my wives.

 

As the evening came everyone left my mom’s room and we were alone again. After another breastfeeding session it was time for bed. I did not need sleep as a god but many gods still sleep because it is a pleasant experience. My mother changed into a night dress and prepared to go to bed and then laid down on her side to sleep .

 

“Goodnight, my son” She said and hugged me by pressing my back to her bosom as we both fell asleep.

6