Lady smite
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Link rolled up his sleeves and attempted to dislodge the wheel stuck in the mud. He gritted his teeth, took a brief break, and persisted. After a few minutes of struggling, he eventually gave up.
"Hey, can someone lend a hand?" Adonis fanned herself while feeding her son pancakes. "Oh, sorry, I'm a bit occupied," Link frowned and reached out his arm. Black tattoos began to appear on his arms, with symbols on each knuckle.

He tapped the wheel, and suddenly, a small whirlwind surrounded it, pulling it out of the mud with a thud on the ground. Link checked if anyone saw? No one. Great. He urged them to get in the car, but they were too comfortable at the picnic. Adonis beckoned him over. He tried to ignore them but eventually sat down next to her. She spooned some porridge and fed it to him.

"Say Ah," Link cringed. Treating me like a child now? He gently pushed her hand away and the spoon. "I'm not a baby." He said it as kindly as possible. Adonis looked embarrassed and covered her face.

"I'm sorry. It's a bad habit." Wait, is she crying? Link's expression softened, but he maintained his composure. "It's okay. It's fine."

"Really?"

"Really," 

They shortly left after.

...

The Capital City of Thaw is in sight, and Link is dropping hints. It's finally here, he believes. He steered the carriage to a nearby barn, then jumped out of it.

"Nice meeting you..." It wasn't "But I have to leave" you weirdos.

"Wait." Adonis waved a hand. "You are supposed to teach my son how to use his skills." Link finally snapped. "Now listen here. I don't give a damn about you or your autistic brat. I just wanted a lift here and oh god it was too long. So be a dear and buzz off."

Adonis covered her face. Great, you're going to cry again. Link walked away but tugged at a string on her back. It started getting harder and hotter. He turned to a nearby window and checked his back. A tattoo mark on his shirt. Link shot a tense look back at Adonis. "You witch."

Adonis simply removed her hands from her face. Revealing a devilish expression. "Now that you're here. You won't leave my sight until you teach Cain." Link rubbed his back and smelled sulfur. Lightning? This is going to hurt.

0