Farmers have it rough
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Link tore off the piece of the tattoo on his shirt and quickly sought cover. In the midst of his movement, he felt a sharp prick. It was a rock thrown by Adonis, marked with something. The rock made contact with Link's skin, causing him to be zapped once again. Realizing he couldn't escape, he turned to face Adonis.

Without hesitation, he grabbed a rock of his own and hurled it towards her. As it spun through the air, a whirlwind engulfed it, extinguishing all light. Adonis disappeared, leaving the Caribbean behind. This gave Link an idea. He sprinted through the wreckage, determined to take advantage of the situation. Adonis waved her fan, causing bolts of lightning to illuminate the room, one of which struck Link's arm. He stumbled and fell to the floor, his arm twitching uncontrollably.

To stabilize his arm, he covered it with his own tattoos, one on his elbow, one on his wrist, and another on his bicep. A gentle yet tangible blanket formed, providing stability. Link pushed through the pain and glared at Adonis, who smirked condescendingly. He knew he couldn't match her light or close the distance, but a power like hers required a multitude of symbols.

In a daring move, Link backflipped into a pig's den and grabbed a handful of dung, flinging it towards Adonis. She instinctively conjured lightning to deflect it, causing a pungent smell to fill the air. Adonis covered her mouth in disgust.

The dung flew towards her, and she jumped away in dismay. "He's using the dung as a weapon," she exclaimed. From the den, a small piglet was propelled towards her, covered in flames. It burned, causing the dung to stick to her face. She screamed, desperately trying to scrape it off.

"It's over," Link declared, covered in dung, as he tightly held Cain like a vice grip. "I don't need to beat you. I just need a hostage."

Adonis's eyes trembled, and her breathing grew heavy. She took a step forward, as if preparing to leap. "Surrender or else...," Link continued, strangling Cain, who remained unnaturally asleep. Adonis hesitated. Suddenly, her dress began to glow brightly, and sparks danced around her, reducing the wooden barn to ashes. Before he could react, she leapt towards him, already attempting to strangle him, causing Cain to stumble as he struggled to break free from her grasp, but a newfound strength squeezed the air out of his lungs. Darkness enveloped the room

0