Immense power
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the destruction, tens of people with swords and spears flooded the landscape. Their tips are directed at Samson. They were the residents. " What is this now? You all chose to defy me. The very person who gave you life—the person who gave you faith and purpose—may God forgive you, for I won't."
The people stormed him , weapons outstretched. The bishop gripped the floor—placed down six tattoos, and roots erupted from the ground. They split the earth, causing fissures. Some hesitated in horror, while others continued their march. 

Once they got to strike range, Bishop contoured his arm into branches and smacked his foes. Once pierced, the people grew roots from their stomachs and bled out. Several fell to the ground, yet someone got in cut. It was Philomena. She cleaved his right shoulder out. Samson gritted his teeth and summoned a symbol there. 

It attached itself as fast as it detached and produced a wipe toward Philomena . She cut the vine and placed another clean thrust. It got to his chest, and Samson bled in agony. The people took the chance and cut off this body.

In the distance, an orchestra of screams filled the area. 
The people deep in dismembering got shocked at the sudden overgrowth. This gave the bloody old hag a window. He gripped the soul, and his dislocated head was tossed to the air by vines and relocated to nearby trees.

From the ground, a cocoon of vegetation sprouted next to him. It opened up and revealed unconscious Dreng. Ariek cursed, "He probably placed a tattoo mark when they shaked hands that will send Dreng to him when something was triggered."

The people rushed him but halted when Dreng's body got contoured. It was like he warped space itself. The man warps to a tree, producing a giant apple. Samson bit it. 
A crude laugh pierced the air. The people's morality plummeted. Samson's body regenerated.

As he walked, he seemed more youthful. Stronger.

Philomena dashed through the dazed crowd and slashed Samson. He simply gripped her blade. The sword crashed to the floor. Without giving her a chance to react, he placed eight tattoos on her body. It followed her sword, and she struggled to get up. Her body tore itself under the immersible weight. He got Drengs gravity?

0