Chapter 23 Weird Fan club.
258 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Gundam Nova]

 

August 16th, I.J.C 199, Elysium Academy, Mobile suit development department, Klara’s POV

 

It’s been 2 months since the start of the new Academy year. Since we are in fifth grade now, we were allowed to choose our club which will determine our future course. I chose one of the military courses, but not one of those fighting ones, it is not really suited for me. 

 

Instead, I chose R&D, Research and Development. For more specifically, Code development meant for Mobile Suit. Why? I don’t know? I mean, from what I researched, this course would fetch me the most money, Other than being a pilot and actually risking my life that is.

 

But well, they have their own merits, but I’m not going to risk my life away like that, not when I have people I need to support, people that I can’t ever leave behind. 

 

Speaking of which, that girl…She joined the Military club too but in the piloting class, which is weird to me, I mean she has everything, money, status, intelligence, and even connection. But why choose that class?

 

And you know what? She is doing well in that class too! A freaking Superhuman who could do anything! Now…I do want to ‘Try’ Getting along with her, just like Mother Clair word, maybe she went through something and this may be a sign of her asking for help? By faking everything? But you know what? I can’t get close to her at all. Her entourage has increased from 3 people and it now is over 15 people constantly with her at ALL times. 

 

This is crazy if you think about it, but it also represents some dangerous side of her, the fact that she manages to charm this many people to the point that they won’t separate from her, creating a shield in this academy full of society’s rules.

 

What is scarier is her natural charm, the one that she uses to ensnare everyone around her. But there is a time. A time when I can meet her alone, which is when she goes and vomits out whatever she ate that day, is not healthy at all either.  

 

But the problem is, she is avoiding me with all her might, yeah I managed to meet her on multiple occasions but when I tried to talk to her, she gave me this fake smile that got me all frozen up with utter disgust and would walk away…

 

But for some reason, the only one I have seen her being genuine with is Sylvia Stelle Hawkinf. The brief smile I oversaw was a genuine one that I had never seen her make before. So I had a plan to get close to her. First, befriend Sylvia then move to befriend Yoha…or at least try the best I can. 

 

Why? Well, there is no reason…ok, I lied…I just saw herself in me that was all. Being so guarded to the point that you don’t even know if this is the real you. Well, it may be that I just want to get some connection with her, trying to find my way into the world is kinda hard, y’know? 

 

I mean you got to have the right connection, try not to offend the wrong people what more you got-

 

“Miss Klara!” The sudden Bang on my table gets me back to reality. I look up only to see a stern woman glaring at me with a book that has been rolled up nicely and ready to hammer me with it.

 

“Ahh...hehehe, What is it, Professor Juliane?” I can see her popping a vein mark…Oh, it's just my imagination but it seems she is truly pissed.

 

“Miss Klara, could you recite to me the History of HyperLink?” …Shit…What do I do now?

 

“Ah….Sorry, I don’t remember it…”  She frowns but otherwise leaves me alone and goes to the front of the class.

 

“HyperLink Is a Combination of Various Coding languages into one, this is to make it much more simple and more efficient! The creator of this is Krafgia Nevea Lionne, he is one of the Stellar Research Group that disappeared 7 years ago. Krafgia is one of the lead Researchers and the main coder for them in the year I.J.C 001 the beginning of our Interstellar Journey Century.” 

 

She said as she clapped her hand, and the board behind her turned into a picture of an old man…Who for some reason…is kinda familiar to me. At least that Red Eyes is Familiar but besides that, there’s nothing I can really pin down.

 

His bread was left overgrown so that it covered most of his wrinkled face and pulled down to his chest, and a messy row of hair that was pure gray. The eye color is actually kind of common so maybe I was mistaking things but oh well. It just seems eerily similar to her. 

“Krafgia devoted all of his life to Stellar Research in search of the true meaning of this Universe, with his Programming language, he made much of the impossible happen, and that included the Human model Mobile Suit. Sadly, there is no record of his personal life and such, and most of his research is gone along with the Stellar Research itself has disappeared. But worry not My dear Apprentices!” Professor Juliane suddenly clapped her hands together again and the image changed.

 

“With our technology and program, we will surpass the Stellar Research group with ease! And with the Future that you Talented Children, I have the utmost confidence that one of you will surpass Krafgia and Create a new and more wonderful language! So Study Hard! Rest well and storm your Idea until you are tired! Because those ideas may one day become a new pillar in our world! That is all for Today's Lecture, now if you would kindly send the result of my last assignment.” With her speech over and sending over the Homework, I was released from the class. 

 

“Klara! Wait up!” A female voice behind me, I look over only to see Jessie Karos. A friend I made over these past five years, and someone who is studying in the same club as me. I waited for her to catch up, with her slightly chubby appearance she was running out of breath too quickly.

 

“ha…ha…You…too… fast!” She said as she rocked me all over the place, I just silently let her till she finished.

 

“Satisfied?” I ask and she nods and smiles at me “Good, but you really need to work on your weight, Jessie, you know it's bad if you continue like this.” I told her straight to the face and she made this shocked kind of expression.

 

“How can you say that to me! You know I don’t like to talk about it!” she then proceeded to rock me around my shoulder again, I don’t really understand, I mean she got too much weight and she should lose it. Did I say something wrong? Nah, I’m not. After around a minute of shaking, she finally let me go. “Anyway! Did you hear about it? Next year a child from Famous Family will be joining!”

 

“Isn’t it like that every year? Last year is Aldore Pensenty, year after that is-” 

 

“I know that! But this isn’t just some ordinary thing! This is something that would shock the whole Academy!” She cut me off before I could even finish. But well, as long as she is happy I guess.

 

“Go on, I’m interested,” I said and waited for her to continue.

 

“Next year, the Son of Prince Zephyr Agellus will turn 5, and rumor has it that he will be sent here!”

 

“Huh…Isn’t the relationship between Earth and the Agellus Empire kind of bad? I mean we are still in a state of Post war with them. And that was just 20 years ago.” The power of the Universe is being divided into 4 groups, Earth, Agellus, Folkard, and Stellar Research. The last one mysteriously disappeared years ago, which is not so mysterious at all, seeing as how aggressive the Agellus has been in growing their territory other than Venus and Jupiter, they decide to go after Stellar Research, but there is no evidence of their doing, and the fact that there no help request from Stellar Research is one of the mystery…

 

But it is not my duty to think about these things. Just leave it to the theorist and such, I Don’t need to think about it.

 

“Don’t you know they entered an agreement 5 years ago? I think it is a cease-fire agreement and a trade agreement. So sending his child is probably proof of their trust?” Jessie but I don’t really care.

 

“That so? Well good for them I guess, I just hope it won’t affect us.” I said, turning to the left for my next class.

 

“You are not really interested in anything! Is there something you are interested in!?”

 

“Mo-”

 

“Not Money! Honestly!” I got cut off again. Hm…anything other than money?

 

“My family?” 

 

“No…That's good but no! I mean something other than your Family, Money, and Coding!” She said and I started to think. And there really nothing that I was interested in…ah…There was one thing…or rather, one person.

 

“Yoha?” I said that out, and Jessis suddenly stopped in her tracks. “What’s wrong?” I ask her.

 

She quickly took my hand and started running. “Oy, What’s wrong!?” She displayed a feat of strength I had never seen her show before and dragged me toward one of the empty bathrooms. 

 

“Ok…What did you just say? Did you say that you were interested in LADY YOHA!?” She screams in my face. And I took a bit of time to adjust my hearing due to how loud her voice was.

 

“What’s wrong with it? I just want to know more about her.”

 

“No! There is nothing wrong with it! In fact, you should have said so since the first time we met!” She then pulls a card out of her pocket.

 

“Here! Sign this and then this, after that give it to me and I will take a picture for you!” She points it to me, and I stare at the card in confusion and then read over the card.

 

[Yoha’s Fanclub appreciation group]

 

… is there something like this? “Sorry…I won’t-” and before I could say anything, she pulled out a photo. And who is in the Photo? Of course, it is her, and what is she doing? It was one of the rare days she didn’t go to her mansion and stay at the Academy Kitchen with Sylvia Stelle Hawkinf. 

 

Smiling as if there is nothing she needs to hide and worry about with that girl…

 

“...So I just…sign here?”  I see Jessie smile as if she just won the lottery.

14