Hungry
207 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“See? Not so bad right? Next time don’t make a fuss, I made your body after all.”

“...yeah”

She scrubbed my whole body down, front and back. This body was weak, so weak she even overpowered me joking around in the bath. It was a shocker when I realized I couldn’t resist a girl, and she took my serious attempt to stop her like a game. We went to bed in a messy bed, with her always sneaking a hand over to grope.

 

‘Not like I care, when I was a dude getting my chest touched was no big deal.’

 

The next morning I awoke with a pillow in my mouth, with my tongue out sucking on stains left behind on the bed. Awkwardly pulling myself off it, Lili giggled watching me. She reached over to the bedside table and grabbed something while I moved my long hair out of my face.

 

“Drink it, your body needs it.”

“I don’t want to, that stuff messes with my head.”

“...Please, don’t walk that path. Only misery awaits, just this one small glass okay?”

 

She reached out and grabbed my hands putting the glass into my hands, and I felt the temptation seek in. However I had more willpower today, fighting the urge to drink it. Looking her in the eyes, I was determined to learn about myself.

 

“Why do I need this?”

 

“I don’t know if you can handle what I am going to tell you, someone has to tell you eventually though. You're not a human, you aren’t even partially human anymore.”

“Huh?”

 

‘Not human? I just switched genders right? Wait… Is that all? Why didn’t I consider this? But I feel human, nothing weird is growing from me like a tail. Did they say this yesterday? Ugh I was so drugged up I don’t know!’

 

Then it struck it me like lightning, last night I met the teacher named Mereth. She had horns… Literal demonic horns, they weren’t just for show. It was something else, something not even human.

 

“You realized? Now do you understand why you must drink it?”

Her hands softly held my own, as my hands began to shake. It was a terrible thought, to no longer be a human. Even worse was the fact I had no idea what I was, or what exactly I had to live on. Parts of my memories definitely knew what this substance was, but I simply couldn’t recall.

 

“What is this stuff?”

“I won’t say, just know you need it. Now please drink it, your body needs lots of it right now.”

Swallowing it down, I felt all the same rush of pleasure. This time with a new hunger I had fading away, but still lingering. My body was telling me it needed more, like a starved animal that hasn’t eaten in days. I debated on keeping it a secret, still Lili and her worry of me persuaded me to say I wasn’t full.

 

“I am still hungry…”

“I know where we can get some more, don’t worry.”

 

She got out of bed putting on her maid outfit and I scanned the room looking for the poncho-like thing I wore yesterday. I couldn’t find it anywhere, with it probably gone in Mereth’s room. Thankfully Lili actually went and got it for me, so I wasn’t in a pinch.

 

“Wear this.”

 

“Is there anything else?”

 

“Put it on underneath the robe I gave you yesterday, don’t overthink it okay?”

 

She held out the same string bikini, it barely covered anything. Just the privates below and the nipples, just she made a solid argument for it. Wearing it openly was out of the question, she instead showed it was useful to have it on as additional cover. If I got exposed below the poncho thing I would still have something on below.

 

“It is the only thing your size I have for you, wear it below. Here I will help you put it on.”

 

“..Thanks.”

 

‘Even with it below I still feel a bit weird, like a pervert kinda. The only clothing they have are for women, and whore like outfits too.’

 

Walking down the hall together I could hear the doors making all sorts of noises, and we finally stopped at one. It was very loud inside, with moaning and yells of pleasure slipping out. Lili walked up to the door and just walked right in, but stopped me also from going inside.

 

“Too early for you, stay out here.”

 

“Okay?”

 

‘Too early for what exactly?’

 

Pretty soon I could hear a voice like Lili also moaning, and I stood outside the door waiting for half an hour. For some reason with this outfit on it started stimulating me below listening and the smell from inside was intense full of that drug now. A hand of mine started rubbing below while I leaned on the door, as each moan filled my ears.

 

“Oh she is cute, why didn’t you invite her in?”

 

“Not yet.”

 

‘Huh!?’

 

Turning to the side Lili and some woman with pink hair were happily chatting, while I crouched down embarrassed to be caught doing something like this in public. I didn’t know what it was called, but it was definitely not something you do in public!

 

“So shy, we should give her to the men to play with.”

 

“Not going to happen, they would break her. Vine, follow me.”

 

I followed behind the two of them and entered the room, and instantly I felt overwhelmed in here. The room felt like a bomb went off releasing the white stuff everywhere, I nearly fell over from it all. Lili sat down on the bed and so did the other woman, while I stood there confused.

 

“Aren’t you hungry? Come and eat, oh and take that thing off you for now.”

 

“Huh? Ah, Okay.”

 

Slipping out of the poncho, I earned a whistle from her. It made me blush and look away. My eyes looked around for a cup or container of the drug but it was nowhere like that. It was everywhere smeared like a drug addict went on a rampage, just nothing was exactly easy to get.

 

“Very bold! I like her! Now Vine was it? Can you get your knees right here for me?”

 

She spread apart her legs with her privates exposed completely, shocking me how bold she was. Her privates were loaded with the stuff, with it pouring out literally. I looked at Lili nervous trying to figure out the situation, and she saw how panicked I was becoming. Each second seeing it go to waste on the bed made it all the worse on me, knowing this was what I needed.

 

‘Did she make that inside her? Or is she a freak who likes hiding stuff in her?! What is happening!? Why is the stuff in her?’

 

“This is a bit much, Vine is still a new girl.”

 

“It’s my room, you came to me for a favor from me. I decide how she feeds not you, the only feed she is getting here is between our legs understood?”

 

Lili wanted to retort, and I wanted to say I wasn’t hungry. Just it wasn’t true, now I associated this stuff with food and I was extremely hungry for it. This room basically covered in it only made it worse, with my mind already partially adrift in the smell. So I knelt down as she said, with her smirking in victory. Lili was a little shocked, and her eyes turned sad like she was going to cry kinda.

 

“Good girl, now clean me out.”

 

“...Yes”

 

Sticking out my tongue in fear I closed my eyes, then I felt it cover my tongue. Like an instinct deep inside me I lost all the previous hesitation when my body touched it, and I began sucking down like a lunatic.

 

“Use more tongue, mmmm! I like you!”

 

“Vine….”

I didn’t stop, nor could I. My head was adrift with only her words floating in it, while I put my entire being into getting more of this white sticky stuff out from her. It felt like an endless fountain with each new gulp bringing more out of her.

“Told you she was a bottom feeder, she probably wouldn’t even sleep with a man.”

 

“Vine isn’t like that! She is just new, and she doesn’t know better yet!”

 

I couldn’t grasp what they were saying, or what was a bottom feeder. My head was so hazy and mystified it couldn’t grasp much at the moment. A pair of hands held my head to her privates while she began to shake. I felt her grip tighten as she moaned, even more came out.  Soon enough after who knows how long I finished, reluctantly pulling my face away from her privates.

 

“Go service Lili, she has more~”

 

“Okay…”

 

“Don’t listen to her Vine! I am fine!”

 

‘More! I need more! This hunger is killing me on the inside!’ 

 

The more I had the more I wanted, it was like feeding a flame that only wanted more. Every cell craved it, with my whole body feeling both nourished and pleased from it. Now my mind had the pleasure end abruptly when none came out of this woman anymore. Her words there was more just right there inside Lili too shook me, and I began to practically crawl to Lili.

 

“Please… Just give me more!”

 

“I can’t say no…”

 

Lili had a reluctant face while she spread apart her legs, while I began to droll from the sight. She was also filled with it dripping outside her, I forced my body to crawl over. Lili looked away when I put my face on her privates and began licking like a lunatic.

 

“Bahahaha! Look at her! I am going to tell all of the girls, we got a bottom feeder again!”

 

“Don't! You know what they will do to Vine!”

 

None of what they were talking about mattered to me, what did was Lili and her hands pushing my head away from the stuff. She wasn’t very happy with me doing what I am doing, and she kept making it hard to feed on her. Watching the scene the other woman just laughed at us, and Lili finally stopped resisting me soon after. 

 

“Vine was it? Don’t worry, you're welcome to visit me anytime, I will always love a free cleaning.”

 

“Thanks?”

 

Leaving with Lili she said nothing but I was borderline skipping in excitement, I felt amazing with a smile stuck on my face being high on this drug. My outfit was just a string bikini and each stride I made it felt like my breasts were going to be exposed, strangely enough I didn’t care about it. 

 

‘Why should I care so much? They're just breasts, everyone else exposes themselves too.’

 

“Teacher wants to see you, we have to go.”

 

“Teacher does?”

 

The face of that horned lady who looked similar to me appeared in my mind, and how she introduced me to this white stuff. Back then I had such an extreme reaction, now it wasn’t that bad! 

 

‘I kinda hope she has more of it, I am still a bit hungry for it.’

 

 

6