Chapter 4: Famous All Over The World?
165 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

< "East Blue Super Rookie Pirate!" Has the potential to surpass Roger, the Pirate King! No one could meet his eyes! Emperor El Jorge! >

The next day, the gimmicky newspaper became popular all over the world!

With the support of Morgans, the name of the emperor is like a prairie fire!

There was even a 'Staring at the Emperor' Challenge!

The person who looks at El Jorge's photo the longest wins! And will receive a free bonus magazine.

Many people who don't believe in evil were dumbfounded the first time they saw El Jorge's photo!

What kind of fairy character is this? Just the look of his eyes can be so devastating!

Anyone who dares to look at him comes to only one conclusion- El Jorge is simply the most ruthless person among ruthless people!

.

.

.

New World.

Moby Dick.

At this time, the Whitebeard Pirates were extremely lively.

Everyone is taking the Staring at the Emperor challenge which is now popular all over the sea!

"Marco the Phoenix has been holding on for a minute! He is so powerful that he deserves to be the captain of the first team!"

"Captain Jozu has also persisted for a minute. Our third division is a combat division, so the captain is naturally strong!"

"Oops, Captain Vista is defeated!"

The pirate soldiers were noisy and screamed around a few big shots.

One could see several captains of the Whitebeard Pirates staring at El Jorge's photos!

Even though the young man in the photo is hugging the girl, confronting the pirate, and casually glancing at the news bird in the sky.

But it still takes a lot of courage to look into his eyes!

The back of Vista, the captain of the fifth division and the strongest swordsman of the Whitebeard Pirates, was soaked with cold sweat.

He dropped the newspaper in despair and collapsed on the ground.

"I can't look at him anymore, that will cause irreparable damage to my swordsman's heart!"

Vista said with lingering fear.

Directly hitting the soul, the stronger the psychological quality, the greater the pressure a person will feel when facing El Jorge's gaze.

At their level, the pressure they endure is unimaginably terrifying!

If one insists on forcefully, this photo may even destroy one's mentality, and he will no longer be able to be a strong person in mind, body, and skills!

"Ohh!!!"

There was a gasp of air all around.

Everyone was surprised that Vista could look directly at the emperor for one minute.

Even more surprised by the exaggerated power of that terrifying gaze!

Just looking at the photo can destroy the heart of a great swordsman!

Simply outrageous!

"Look, Captain Marco and Captain Jozu are also defeated!"

One of the pirates exclaimed.

Everyone looked around and saw Marco and Jozu, who were wet with cold sweat while sitting on the ground with a scared look on their face.

"One minute and thirty seconds!"

"Record-breaking!"

At the same time, some pirate soldiers shouted loudly.

Everyone cheered immediately, and even Marco and Jozu showed happy smiles.

Looking at the eyes of the photo for 1 minute and 30 seconds! This result is already very perverted—ehm* amazing!

Ordinary people can't even hold on for a second!

"What are you making all the noise about?"

The movement here disturbed Whitebeard.

He was sitting on a chair, enjoying the service of a beautiful nurse in leopard print leather pants, and scolded them dissatisfied.

"Dad, Dad, there is a great guy!"

"East Blue's newcomer, Emperor El Jorge, it is said that no one can look into his eyes without being indifferent!"

"The Hot Sea's Staring King Challenge is a competition to see who can look at him longer."

"Jozu and I only lasted one minute and thirty seconds. Dad, please take a look."

Marco got up from the ground, took the newspaper, and walked over.

Because his hands and feet were weak, he staggered a few times and almost fell.

"Tch* he's just a newcomer."

Whitebeard snorted and took the newspaper disdainfully.

Next moment!

His pupils suddenly contracted!

"Dad~ please relax, your muscles are too tight and I can't even insert the needle!"

The beautiful nurse complained bitterly.

She was busy giving Whitebeard an infusion.

But because Whitebeard is now in a state of high tension, his whole body is tense and his muscles are so stiff that the needle cannot be inserted at all!

"Haa! What a dangerous gaze!"

Whitebeard threw the newspaper away.

Then he unceremoniously gave Marco two big bids on his head!

"What happened why are you like this, Dad?"

"Why did you give me such a thing without warning!"

"You traitor!!!"

After beating Marco till he got knocked down, Whitebeard now felt much better.

That damn oppressive feeling!

It almost gave him a heart attack!

It's unimaginable how a newcomer's gaze could be so sharp, piercing the soul!

It's incredible!

"What an incredible kid. I'm waiting for him in the New World!"

This time Whitebeard was also very interested in El Jorge.

' Haa, it makes me feel comfortable to think about accepting such a rising star with unlimited potential as my son. the world is really beautiful today!

.

.

.

Except for the Whitebeard Pirates, Big Mom, Kaido, Red Hair, Hawk-eye, and other big bosses all reacted very differently.

This is the first time many of them have felt fear since childhood!

Even Roger, the former Pirate King, never had this sense of oppression!

At this time, Emperor El Jorge's name and prestige were at the sky's peak, and he was known as the strongest newcomer in history!

.

.

.

Navy.

Marineford.

The highest-level conference hall.

With wine and meat, various commanders gathered together.

Standing on the podium was the Meeting King Blueno, who relied on meetings to advance and prosper.

Behind him was the standard big blackboard.

In a world of changing fortunes, the Meeting King remained the Meeting King!

"This year's quality of rookie pirates is surprisingly high."

"Their momentum is unstoppable, and Headquarters will pay the highest attention to them!"

"We must extinguish the flames of evil!"

"First of all," He took out a sunny boy's smiling photo.

"Portgas D. Ace!"

"The Mera Mera no Mi i.e. Logia-type Devil Fruit user with tremendous destructive power, who the branches alone cannot compete against!"

"At just 17 years old, he has crushed several branches, making waves in the East Blue!"

"The reward offered by Headquarters is fifty million berries!" 

The same photo of a sun-kissed boy with a silly smile was snapped on the blackboard by Blueno.

It was none other than the super rookie, Ace!

"Next up, Jack! Also 17 years old, a member of the Beasts Pirates, and a user of the Zou Zou no Mi i.e. Ancient Zoan Mammoth fruit!"

"Wherever he goes, the earth resembles a drought-stricken land, his destructive power rivaling that of Ace."

"The reward offered by Headquarters is forty million berries!"

Another fierce photo of a thug with an iron mask was placed on the blackboard.

Iron Head, Jack!

He then took a deep breath and looked at everyone.

"But, the real highlight is here!"

"Everyone, be prepared!"

Blueno carefully took out a photo and hung it on the blackboard, covering Ace and Jack's photos.

The eyes of the youth in the picture were sharp, causing all the marines present to lower their heads, unable to meet his gaze.

"Emperor El Jorge! A 17-year-old youth."

"As everyone can see, no one can remain indifferent to his gaze!"

"Even the Admirals feel a sense of crisis from this photo!"

"He is the most threatening rookie in history!"

"He has already made a name for himself in the world, with rumors suggesting that just his gaze alone can defeat the East Blue overlord, Krieg, who has a bounty of seventeen million berries!"

"He possesses potential surpassing that of the Pirate King, Roger!"

"He is the most threatening rookie in history!"

"He became famous all over the world just after his debut!"

"Rumors say that he has the potential to surpass Roger, the previous Pirate King!"

"The reward offered by this department is 100 million Berries!"

________

Heya folks!

Advance chapters on- [email protected]/HornyFBI

Chapter 10 has already been uploaded there! And I'll Keep it 10 chapters ahead from Webnovel! 

P.S. Add to the Library if you still haven't!

10