Chapter 10: Another Strongest Fishman in the bag!
75 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh??"

Not only were the others dumbfounded, but Jinbe was also taken aback.

Oh my! What had he stumbled upon?

"Super rookie, Fire Fist Ace!"

"The world's greatest swordsman, Hawk Eyes Mihawk!"

"What place is this? Gathering so many experts!"

Jinbe's eyes widened in astonishment.

To casually bump into so many powerful figures after hitting a ship?

This was insane!

This was just the East Blue! Was it really the weakest East Blue?

"Oi, Sea Knight Jinbe, what are you doing here!"

As the captain, El Jorge had to step forward in this situation.

He was walking like a tiger with a domineering presence, his sharp gaze fell on Jinbe.

After a brief exchange of glances, the chubby blue guy unconsciously lowered his eyes, no longer daring to confront.

A gust of air blew past.

Coincidentally, at this moment, several bounty posters were blown in front of Jinbe.

<Fire Fist Ace, bounty 100 million Berries!>

<Hawk Eyes Mihawk, bounty 3.5 billion Berries!>

< The most powerful rookie, Emperor El Jorge, bounty 2.1 billion Berries!>

"Sss..."

Jinbe's pupils were shaking and he took a sharp cold breath.

There are so many ruthless characters on a fledgling pirate ship!

What kind of magical coincidence is this?!

Oh my God!

Especially El Jorge, who just had a bounty of 100 million Berries a few days ago.

Why did his bounty suddenly surge by 2.1 billion Berries?

This was crazy!

What changes had happened in the world during the few days he was underwater?

"It seems that I really provoked someone I shouldn't have provoked."

"I was at fault in this matter. I am willing to apologize. Please tell me what arrangements you have."

"As long as it's something within my ability, I will never refuse!"

Jinbe assured, patting his chest like a chivalrous man, daring and upright!

El Jorge was happy that the situation was good, but before he could speak—

" Hahaha! Knight of the Sea Jinbe, if you've messed with us, you're in big trouble!"

"Our Emperor Pirate Crew has the strongest rookie Emperor El Jorge, the world's greatest swordsman Mihawk, and the combatant Ace!"

"The Seven Warlords are just the government's lackeys. How dare they provoke us!"

A group of little brothers shouted like crazy.

The Emperor Pirates?

Captain El Jorge! Swordsman Hawkeye Mihwak! Combatant Ace!

How did these three people come together, and they are all members of the same pirate group? !

A fine line of cold sweat broke out on Jinbe's forehead.

This incident started because of him, how will it end?

But no matter what, he will face it head-on. Jinbe, the knight of the sea, is worthy of the name of chivalry!

"Captain, the ship is heavily damaged. I'm afraid it can't sail normally anymore!"

The helmsman, who had already investigated the situation, reported.

"Jinbe, you've put me in a difficult position."

El Jorge had no expression on his face.

His face was so paralyzed that he didn't even frown.

But it was also his calmness.

It made everyone feel as if they were facing an abyss without waves, and the powerful pressure made their bones shiver! —a terrifying and bone-chilling pressure.

This man was horrifying!

Whatever happened, you couldn't find a trace of panic on his face. 

Solid as the oak, unwavering as the earth!

Firm as a fortress, steadfast as the sunrise!

Sturdy as a ship's hull, immovable as the stars!

(P.S. For the ones wanting a Chinese proverb-> Steady as an old dog, stable as Mount Tai! LOL)

"Boss is so cool!"

"Captain, you're too cool!"

"Sea Knight Jinbe, make reparations sincerely!"

"If you're sincere enough, the boss might consider forgiving you!"

The younger brothers were clamoring as always.

The little mouths of these guys are so awesome!

El Jorge didn't even dare to pretend to be arrogant in front of Jinbe.

But there is no way, the boys will stop being too arrogant!

"I am the one who is at fault, deal with me as you see fit."

Jinbe lowered his head, avoiding eye contact with El Jorge.

The man's sharp gaze seemed to transform into a tangible sword, making Jinbe's skin tingle with a stabbing sensation.

What an intense and sharp gaze!

"Jinbe, Sea Knight. My ship lacks a skilled coxswain."

El Jorge's voice sounded cold.

He never forgot his initial intentions—to invite others to join the pirate crew and become his comrades.

Jinbe was an excellent choice, the strongest force inside the waters.

Now that you have met me, you might as well not leave!

"My God! Did the boss just invite Sea Knight Jinbe!"

"Is this a dream? Our pirate crew is about to have two Warlords!"

"I heard Jinbe is a righteous man!"

The younger brothers cheered as always.

'But—Ah!'

Jinbe raised his head and glanced at El Jorge. The oppressive gaze made his scalp tingle.

'I wanted to say something, but in the end, I didn't say it.'

Jinbei sighed.

As much as he hates to admit it, this is an indisputable fact.

He is scared!

Facing that sharp and soul-piercing gaze, he was completely intimidated.

There was no way to say no.

And,

Next to him, Mihawk is already sharpening his sword!

"I have three conditions. If you agree to all of them, I'll join the Emperor Pirate Crew," Jinbe pleaded, bowing his head.

This was his final stubbornness, trying to save a bit of face.

"Fine, go ahead," El Jorge replied.

Now, with Ace and Hawkeye backing him up, El Jorge was getting more comfortable with the role of being the cool and collected leader.

He even began to miss the time when he would unknowingly flaunt his Emperor engine!

The little brothers who were provoked screamed and cheered again.

"First, the purpose of my coming to East Blue this time is to check whether Arlong has done anything wrong. After I ask Colonel Nezumi, I will come back and join the pirate group."

Jinbe knelt on the ground and begged with great sincerity.

The reason he came here this time was to check if Arlong had done anything evil.

If he hears even a shred of news about Arlong doing evil, he will definitely catch Arlong back!

Unless Arlong colludes with Colonel Nezumi, he can't fool Jinbe!

"Okay, but I heard that Colonel Nezumi is in cahoots with the pirates, and the snake and the rat are in the same den."

"If you go ask him, you might as well ask the people under Arlong's rule."

El Jorge still responded coldly.

In this way, Jinbe also breathed a sigh of relief.

The most powerful newcomer in 800 years, he seems to be a very nice person, and he seems to be easy to talk to.

"Second, I belong to the Whitebeard Pirates. Please allow me to break up with my father first, and then join the Emperor Pirates"

Jinbe said again.

El Jorge was not surprised by this.

This fat blue guy is inherently benevolent and made a personal decision with Big Mom when he left the Big Mom Pirates.

Big Mom also cast a soul spell on it.

In the end, a wave of wonderful drama was staged, why should the king be afraid of the mere Four Emperors?

"It's natural."

El Jorge nodded.

Before entering into a new relationship, you must make a clean break with your ex.

He still has a bit of a heart.

Jinbe also feels much better about El Jorge.

This man looks cold, but he is surprisingly gentle!

He made his last request:

"Third, please protect The Fish Men Island! Deter those pirates who do evil things, so that they can no longer abduct fishmen civilians!"

'Hmm... Of the three demands, none of them are for oneself. This Jinbe is really true to its name.' 

"No problem!"

They have reached the last step, so El Jorge naturally does not have any objections.

Protecting one's own territory is what a separatist overlord should do.

"Thank you for accepting all these conditions! From this day, I, Jinbe, officially join the Emperor Pirates as their Helmsman!!"

Jinbei bowed deeply and made a solemn declaration.

"Please give me some time to deal with my affairs before returning to the pirate group!"

And this scene....

It was photographed again by the news bird in the sky!

________

Support this story and read 10 chapters ahead at

http://Patreon.com/HornyFBI

5