Chapter 4: To School!
322 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I let a carriage pass before heading across the street, and, jesus fucking christ this place was big. The school was encircled by a large iron fence and seemed to have about a football field's width of grass surrounding it on all sides, at the very least it had lots of room. The school itself was beautiful, I had to stop for a moment to admire it. It was almost a perfect blend between old and modern, built with stone bricks painted a lovely white the massive building had two stories and plenty of windows, giving it plenty of natural light. As I approached the school Avarie would go inside, but before I could follow someone spoke to me.

"I assume that you're Nixispix?"

"Yeah? And call me fucken Nixi, full things stupid" I looked towards the figure speaking to me, the constant swears coming from me had kinda lost the surprise already. But also jesus fucking christ. I had to almost snap my neck in half to meet the gaze of this person. He was a tall as fuck elf, like fucking 6'5", and sexy as fuck. bright purple eyes, the best fucking colour, short and tidy white hair, and pointy ears, I had a thing for pointy ears it seemed. Wait..I found him sexy? But I was straight right? and straight as in i'm a guy, that likes girls..but I found him hot? No it must be like, jealously, like he's hot as in 'I want that body' hot, not 'I want him to rail me' hot.

He smiled, "I'm Rolen, the principal here, as you are a new student you'll be missing your first lesson for a tour and to determine your additional subjects. I hope you don't mind" I could help but grumble, why did the sexiest, ones have to be the bloody teachers, I'd never be able to tap that elf now. Stop thinking like that you stupid cunt, I'm not gay..surely?

"Yeah yeah that's fucken fine"

"I know its a futile exercise, but for the sake asking, could you turn the profanity down a bit?" He asked a little hopefully. Ok so like, I could be nice, but like, its so much more fun to not be, so yeah, nah.

"Nope, no fucking chance. Anyway we're doin these subjects or what?" He would just sigh and motion for me to follow him, hell yes already had someone thinking I'd be a problem!..What an odd idea, I hated standing out, didn't I? He led me through the halls, which looked just like normal school halls, except stone and wood not brick and whatever the floors were made of, where I got a few..odd looks? Some seemed curious, some almost..cautious? Like I was something to be scared of? I mean I knew my teeth were sharp, but it felt kinda odd.. We soon arrived at his office, and honestly, kinda disappointed. It was just a generic ass office, no special dramatic flair or anything, boringgg.

"So, Nixi, you will have the four mandatory subjects like everyone else, History, English, Science and Math, but you can choose three additional classes from this list." He slid a list over to me, well when I say slid he handed it to me, stupid chair at the desk was too bloody tall for me to get into. I looked at the list and..OOOO, alchemy! That was like potion brewing and shit, ohh I could do so much cool stuff with that, fuck yes alchemy lets go. I put a little tick next to alchemy, now what next, hm..cooking. I always did like cooking..it was relaxing..plus knives were always real fun, not in a serial killer way just like, nice to use. Ok that sounds so fucking murderous but screw it. And last, this is a tough choice, definetly no extension subjects, don't think I'd be able to do flight training, music is meh, ew philosophy, i'm not tryna worry about existence even more. How about..cultural studies, could be a good way to find out more about this world and not seem like, hella sus.

"Ok chose the good looking shit" I handed the list back to him, and when he saw alchemy there was just a sigh. 

"Just a word of warning, no intentional explosions" 

"Fine" I grumbled before perking up a bit..he never mentioned unintentional explosions! He looked over the other two choices, seeming happy. There was a knock on the door after that.

"Ah, Ilias, come in please." I turned to the door, and oh for fucks sake. So not only were the girls here cute as fuck, but there's another smoking hot guy..am I gay? ughh why did I have to be contemplating this shit, first i'm in a weak ass goblin body, when i'm meant to be strong and a guy, now I'm finding guys attractive?!

Anyways yes looking at him, it was a satyr, so at the very least dude should be good at a party. He had strong digitigrade legs with hooved feet, they looked just like a goat's legs, which made sense. He also had a pair of short horns, they were kinda cute, like little nubs poking out of his soft brown hair. And gods those eyes, warm, gentle hazel eyes, accompanied with a smile that made my stomach tingle and fill with butterflies. God fucking damnit I was attracted to this satyr fucker. And to make matters worse he didn't even button his shirt up properly, it just hang loosely around him, showing off that bloody 6-pack. A leather loincloth at least covered the parts downstairs, but just, fuckkkk.

"Are you alright there miss? You look to be burning up" There was a teasing undertone to his voice. Fucks sake he knew I was flustered as and was fucking teasing me for it!

"Yes I'm fucking fine, I'm fucken dandy, 100% ok" I grumbled, crossing my arms and pouting. Which got a chuckle from him. Oh come on! I couldn't even get grumpy without looking cute, damnit.

The principal just raised an eyebrow. "Well..anyway, Ilias will be the one showing you our facilities today Nixi" He was going to be what? You mean I was missing my first lesson just to walk around with a hot as fuck satyr, having to listen to him talk and shit and having to look up and at him and..fuck it fine. At least he was nice to look at and listen to.

"Oh for fucks sake, fine, lets get this shit done with!" I huffed, walking out of the room, Ilias quickly walked infront, eyes sparkling with a hint of mischeviousness.

"So Nixi huh? Cute name, kinda catchy~" Oh fuck me sideways this'd be a long start to the day..on the topic of fucking sideways though...No bad, no horny, we're at fucking school. Just focus on the bloody tour.

18