Chapter 5: Touring
265 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked alongside Ilias, the halls were now empty, it felt kinda eerie, and it meant the two of us were just..completely alone. Well I mean there were people in the classrooms, but no one would notice if we like, made out or..fucks sake why was that my first thought?!

"Did you hear what I said Nixi?" Ilias stopped, looking down at me, shit I got fucking stuck in my head again.

"..Um, yeah sure I did, heard whatever shit you said" A smirk plastered that stupid hot face.

"Sure you did you little tsundere~ Anyway as I was saying, I'll be showing you to the alchemy labs, as that's one of your subjects." I- I'm sorry. Did he call me a fucking tsundere? I was not a bloody tsundere! And then he just fucking carries on like its a normal thing to say. He's such a fucking smug and hot jerk! I walked alongside him, just grumbling. At the very least he was showing me the alchemy labs, some of the actual cool shit.

"So, alchemy, cultural studies and cooking, what made you choose those?" His hooves clicked on the wooden floors, so far the school seemed to have a nice layout to it, four larger hallways making a plus shape, kinda separating the school into quadrants. The quadrant we were in had the alchemy labs and science classrooms, and probably some other type of classroom on the second floor.

"Well, alchemy looked real fucking cool, cultural studies could be useful I guess, and cooking is the only way I can say I like to cut things and seem somewhat normal!" He raised an eyebrow at the last part before shrugging and stopping before a doorway.

"Right..well this is the alchemy lab, as there is a class in there currently we can't go in, but you'll probably have a lesson some time today. Did you get the school app yet? Your timetable will be on that." School app?..oh wait I had a phone didn't I? I put my bag down, digging through and yep, there it was. It was a decent looking phone, perhaps a few years old but still worked fine, and of course a nice purple case, I really liked purple. And..there it was, an app for the school, seemed it had my timetable, alerts of upcoming events and any warnings I'd get...yeah I'd probably get used to that feature. But anyways timetable, oh sweet I get to miss math today, and it seemed that we had 4 period days, going with a lesson, lunch, two lessons, recess and a last lesson to finish off the day. I quite liked the sound of that system.

"Yeah I got this app, get to miss maths to, thank fucking god for that. And ooo got alchemy last fuck yes!" I stashed my phone and slipped my bag back on. Ilias continued the tour around the school, taking me to the upper level as well. So the school was split into four quadrants on the lower floor, english and art rooms in the first, then science and alchemy rooms, the history, philosophy and cultural studies, then you had cooking, magic and music in the last quadrant. The upper story had less classrooms, having rooms for maths, and some general use classrooms. Classes like PE and flight studies took place outside mostly.

"So Nixi, how do you like the school so far? I know it isn't as cute as you but its still pretty nice." That fucking tingle went through my stomach again when he called me cute. I wasn't fucking cute I was smoking hot, and why did this big sexy fucking satyr have to keep saying shit like this?! I'm gonna gnaw on his knees or some shit!

"Yeah its fucking cool, and shut it fuckin... mutton!" Hell yeah, nailed that insult. I smirked smugly at the end of that sentence..and he just gave a hearty chuckle in response. God. Fucking. Damnit. His chuckles were hot to. Didn't help he had a voice that was the perfect deepness and was smooth as fuck, his chuckles had to sound hot too.

"Knew you'd be an entertaining one, the bell should be going just about...Now" On queue the bell rung, this guy didn't even have a watch how the fuck did he tell that? Students of all varieties began swarming out of the classes towards the cafeteria, well when I say cafeteria I mean a little student-run cafe in the center of the school, or outside to eat packed meals. I could barely keep up with all the species I saw, harpies, satyrs, lamias a fucking sentient slime, but no other goblins from the looks of it.

There were tons of legs, which led to me getting shoved into Ilias..hm were there more legs or students..cause like some like lamias had no legs, but a few had multiple legs, like the centaurs..and wait a minute... I looked up, eyes meeting with Ilias. This was way to fucking close, I could smell whatever oaky perfume he used, or was that just his smell? I didn't fucking know. But to make this even fucking worse, I was half his height. I'm not continuing that fucking train of thought. I pushed myself off him, face bright fucking red.

"Don't say a fucken word about that" I grumbled before he could make some quippy remark. Instead he just smirked, which was fucking worse. I just headed for the fields outside, gonna find some nice fucking quiet tree to eat under and process all this fucking shit, and nothing will go bloody wrong and I'll get to eat mum's halflin' chilli..was that made with..oh no, mum said at one point it was an altered recipe, the original recipe did use halflin's though, hm wonder if they taste as close to pork as she claims..

16