Chapter 6: Processing
238 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My size made it real fucking easy to sneak off, which I was glad about. I got to a tree a decent bit away from everyone else and threw myself down on the ground behind it, hidden from view. Finally I could fucking think without being interrupted. My stomach rumbled, ok I could eat and think. I sat up, taking out a lunchbox I had backed the day before, cold chilli wasn’t as good, but it’d do. I took a bite, holy fuck that was spicy, it almost burnt my tongue. Thank god, pain was a good thing to keep my thoughts together. 

I continued eating while just, thinking. So I was in some new world where alchemy, magic and fantasy creatures were a thing. I was in the body of a short goblin girl, and it seems my family, the family from this world, not the other one, had just moved to this town. People had looked at me… oddly, some curious but some looked cautious..almost frightened. And then there was that feeling that kept coming back. What the fuck was that feeling? It only showed up when people talked to me like I was a fucking girl, well I guess I was technically a girl..but I was still a guy? Right? Surely?...fuck I didn’t even know anymore! I let out a shout of annoyance. Why did being transported to a fantasy world have to be so fucking hard, those stupid isekais never mentioned anything like this, they were all cool and fighting monsters, not trying to figure out my stupid fucking identity. And then there was Ilias, that damn sexy smug cunt who kept making me question my fucking sexuality. I liked girls, I knew that ‘cause of how cute I found the Avarie, but I also liked Ilias, I couldn’t like both..could I? He always said that it was one or the other..and I was meant to like girls..

What the fuck was I meant to be?..

“Isss sssomething the matter missss?” A voice hissed from above me…shit..

17