Chapter 10: English
190 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked into the classroom, spying a few familiar faces. Oh Nyshia was in my English? Cool! Ilias was here too, he flashed me a smirk, getting a few grumbles in response. Avarie walked in beside me, sitting herself down next to Ilias, the two immediately starting to talk, oh boy those two were friends. I walked over to the seat next to Nyshia, struggling for a moment to get up before pulling myself onto the chair. I should sue for discrimination cause of non-goblin friendly chairs or something.

"So what's this teacher like Nyshia?" I looked at her, she was using her coiled tail as a seat, damn why could I have something like that? She shrugged in response.

"Honessstly none of usss know, our last teacher retired, which honestly we're all glad about, ssso thisss new one is a myssstery." Sweet, I wouldn't be subjected to the torture known as fucking self introductions, at least I shouldn't be. The door swung open and..gods. I glanced around and seemed many people had similar reactions to me, some stared, some were blushing lightly. She was fucking hot as. A tall and incredibly fit woman, about 7'5", she could definitely just carry me under her arm like a fucking toy. Her skin was a light-grey tone and a black heart tattoo sat under her right eye. She smiled sweetly, starting to write on the board.

"My name is Miss Elanithino, but you guys can call me Miss Elani if you prefer." She wrote her name up on the board, yeah I'd use Elani, full thing was a mouthful. Her voice had a very heavy Canadian accent and was quite sweet sounding. I glanced up at Nyshia, who was watching very intensely, guess muscular girls was her thing, can't blame her they're fine as fuck.

"Now as I am new here, I don't know a single one of you, and personally I've always thought knowing students is an important part of teaching, as such today's lesson will be spent getting to know each other." She walked around, handing out sheets. As she put one on my desk I looked at it, it was one of those fucking all about me sheets. A section for your name, likes, dislikes, gender, and fun facts. Eh it'd be an easy lesson at the very least. I grabbed out a pen, looking at the sheet. Nyshia leaned down, whispering to me.

"Godsss ssshe isss fine isssn't ssshe?" I nodded, whispering back

"So far everyone I've seen here is either cute or fucking sexy, but yeah she is gorgeous" Nyshia chuckled, starting to fill in her sheet.

"Ssso you'd call me sssexy hm?~"

"Of course I w- Shush" I grumbled, she was way too fucking good at catching me off guard and shit. The best course of action would be just focus on my work. I filled in my name, Nixispix, then gender...female. Gods that felt nice to fill in. Sexuality?..um..fuck.

"..don't fucking say shit but I need help with one of these Nyshia." She looked down at my paper

"Ah, well do you find both girlsss and guysss attractive"

"Obviously, have you seen some of them, it'd be impossible not to find both hot" My face got a little hot as I thought of some of the people I'd run into already, Ilias, Avarie, Nyshia, that elf, gods any of them could probably shut my fucking brain down if they tried.

"Well, then I'd sssay probably bisssexual, though the label can change asss you figure out more thingsss about yourssself" Yeah, that made sense. I filled in bisexual, ok likes now. Spicy food, explosions were cool as fuck so of course that went in, um. I started writing without really thinking, then looked at the sheet. Nope, nope, had to erase that! I breathed a sigh of relief at catching my mistake, erasing where I had written 'hot teachers,' did not want to do that on my first day. And of course Nyshia had caught it, snickering to herself but staying quiet, fucking annoying sexy bitch. 

Dislikes were next, they were easy as. People who were rude for no reason, raiding and cannibalism, turtles. Nyshia raised an eyebrow at me.

"Turtlesss?"

"They just look weird ok!" She just shook her head and went back to finishing off her own sheet, turtles wasn't that weird of a thing to dislike right? And last thing, fun facts. Hm, Only myself and my mother were born here, grandmum fled from Puragen, I can be stealthy when I need to and on accident. I couldn't count the number of times I'd accidentally walked up behind someone without them knowing, and then giving them a heart attack. After a bit the teacher stood up again.

"Alright, so I'll collect all the sheets and shuffle them, then we'll give them back randomly, so you can all get to know each other a bit better." She walked around, grabbing everyone's sheets. She then shuffled and gave them back, I got the sheet of someone named Erdan. Hm, no idea who that was, but seemed he was a straight guy. Likes, sweet foods, apparently has an addiction to them, pointy ears, fair I can see the appeal of them, cooking, oh maybe I'd meet him in my cooking class..I almost choked reading the next part, gods this guy was shameless. Under like's he'd just written, 'being pegged,' the confidence is, admirable I suppose. 

Moving on from that, dislikes, spicy food, cause he can't handle it apparently, so I probably shouldn't share any food with him, kink-shaming, so he did share a lot on here, wow. And the last dislike listed..windows, windows? He disliked windows? To each their own I suppose? I can't help but feel I have to meet whoever this is, they sound really interesting. And last fun facts...good lord the first one. 'Even though i'm a tiny fairy, I'm plenty stretchy,' ok so two big things to note, seems porn logic exists here, and second, he's a fairy. I looked up, and yep, only one fairy in class, or I assumed it was a fairy, he was like 1ft tall, and had pretty wings. He had short, fluffy white hair, pointy ears, a somewhat oversized jumper, the sleeves ended a little past his hands, and he also had quite tight shorts on, like all they did was highlight his round ass. So overall, a shameless, pretty cute guy with a..interesting fashion sense.

"Ssso who did you get Nixi?" Nyshia looked down at me, snapping me out of my staring at Erdas, fuck I'd been staring. 

"Erdas, you?" Nyshia smirked the moment I mentioned Erdas.

"Oh bet you learnt plenty about Erdasss~ I got one from a lovely girl called Tinata. Fairly basssic ssstuff ssshe wrote, not too much interesting." 

"Yeah..Erdas shared, a lot, but he mentioned being a fairy, so I could figure out who he was pretty easy, and gods is it just me or is he cute?" She glanced at my page, a mischievous smile creeping over her face.

"Oh?~ Are you crussshing already Nixi? Or did you get excited reading how he likesss being pegged?~" My face turned bright red, fucking hell Nyshia, I can think someone is fucking cute without wanting to fuck them, I mean ok like I wouldn't say no to it but still!

"I- fucking, just, shush" I returned to what seemed to be my natural state, grumpy grumbling. Nyshia just flicked her tongue at me, snickering. Gods the bell couldn't come soon enough..oh fuck no, why this?! Erdas flew up over to my table, his wings fluttering, they were really pretty, a transparent white with some like, golden veins running through them.

"Hey there! you're Nixi right? I got your sheet!" He smiled at me, oh boy what were the chances of that.

"Yeah I'm Nixi, I got your sheet too, real, um, interesting shit you wrote" He giggled in response, yep fucking shameless he was.

"Oh thanks, yours was an interesting read too, I mean I can't handle spice for the love of me, but I've never met someone who's family comes from Puragen, or who..dislikes turtles?" He looked at me curiously, prompting a huff of annoyance from me.

"Hey ok, so first turtles are just..weird, and second you dislike windows, you can't fucking judge." I crossed my arms and he shrugged.

"Fair fair,  I've just banged into one too many trying to fly outside to not dislike them" He chuckled, fluttering a little closer and leaning into my ear to whisper.

"And what did you think of the other parts of it?" Fucks sake was the universe just fucking sending me people to make me horny or something?! My face got incredibly hot, fucks sake I must be so red right now.

"Yeah it was fine and shit" He giggled, pulling away from me.

"Glad you liked it~ You wanna hang out at lunch or something? I'd like to know some more about you, and I'm sure my friends would love to meet you!" Nyshia smirked, nudging me.

"Oh trussst me on thisss Nixi, you don't turn up a chance at hanging out with the fairiesss~" I mean, he was fucking cute, a little annoying with the making me flustered and shit, but if Nyshia said it was good, I guess it'd be good.

"Yeah sure whatever, I'll sit with your friends and chat about shit" He smiled happily, before returning to his desk, I'm certain this'll be an..experience to be sure. The bell rung soon after, the teacher walked around, gathering sheets. 

"You're all dismissed now, and it was a pleasure meeting all of you for the first time, I'm sure we'll have a great time in our future classes" Oh she was so sweet, I was definitely gonna enjoy English. The moment I got off my chair, Erdas grabbed my arm and practically dragged me outside, he had some surprising strength to him, or was I just that fucking light? Well, I guess I was gonna be meeting his friends now, gods I was not prepared for this.

13