Chapter 15: Dinner
125 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I played the game with Nyshia for a while, got quite good at milking the cowgirls too, I was in the middle of it when I heard the doorknob rattle, ah that'd be mum and dad. I said goodbye to Nyshia and headed downstairs, mum would want to hear all the fuckin' gossip and I wasn't chatting with her from my room while she cooked. Mum opened the door and walked through, heading straight for the kitchen, Dad followed after. Ok I had not expected my dad to look like that. He was quite tall, almost 6ft with dark skin which almost looked to have veins of fire running through it. His hair was the same fiery red as mine and his orange eyes felt like a warm pyre. He was quite fit too, well of course he was fit, he was a black smith.

"So how was your first day dear?" Ah forgot how nice his voice was to listen to, it was smooth and deep. School was, gods it was amazing.

"Fucking awesome, met some great people, classes were good" Probably wasn't gonna mention the fucking Lia, didn't need to be boasting to my parents about that. Mum had already started cookin some dinner and shouted at us from the kitchen, despite the fact that there weren't any fucking walls between it and where we were.

"Any crushes yet Nixi?!" I couldn't help the little blush that came on when I thought of Lia

"Ya don't need to fuckin shout and..none ya business!" Mum would just snicker and resume cooking as Dad sighed, shouting back to her.

"Estrix hun, no need to tease Nixi" Hah take that, dad was on my side! Although mum was as stubborn as me..so probs didn't do much. Yep, mum just stuck her tongue out at Dad, to which he walked over and just picked her up, holding her in the air. She squirmed and grumbled before sighing.

"Fineeee, I won't tease Nixi" Dad smiled and put her back down, letting her resume cooking. I giggled, he always did that when mum was stubborn, it was funny as fuck. Mum shot me a grumpy look but didn't say anything, focusing on the food she was making instead. I stretched, heading off to the lounge room, dad followed along, he always liked a chat before dinner, and I had no reason not to.

"So what are your teachers like so far? Some of the blokes at the forge say there's some good ones" The teachers, so far all amazing..although I didn't know many names, just Miss Elani from English.

"Oh they're all fucking great, Miss Elani, who's the English teacher, is real fucking nice, the cultural studies teacher is very reasonable, the alchemy teacher is a bit o' a grump though." He chuckled.

"Oh yes, I've heard about Alston, one of his brothers works with me, 'pparently a good bloke, just a grump" I nodded, yeah I got that vibe from him, like he was very nice but had also just dealt with so many dumb people that he was just fucking over it. This did also mean I could probs get some gossip about some teachers from Dad's work, oh that could be fun~

"And how about other students? Made any friends?" Oh that was an overstatement, there was Liafiel who was fucking amazing, so was Nyshia, didn't get to know Ilias or Avarie as well as I would've liked too, and Erdas and Niowen were nice too.

"Oh a few, met two really nice girls Liafiel and Nyshia, and I've talked to some others a bit, don't know them as well as Lia and Nyshia though" He smiled, looking quite happy for me. Wait a fucking minute, did he think I wasn't gonna have many friends?! What a fucking jerk.

"I'm happy to hear that dear"

"You fucking thought I wasn't gonna have that many friends didn't you?!" He got that look in his eyes, he was fucking guilty as charged.

"What, no you know I'd never think that" I huffed, pouting and looking away. Cunt. He would chuckle and pick me up, sitting me on his lap. Fuck why was he warm and comfy, I swear there must be cat ancestry in my bloodline or somethin' cause I just laid there a happy fucking goblin. Being grumpy always got this result so it was worth it.

"Oi ya lazy fucks, set the table!" Right, forgot how efficient Mum was with the meal planning. I grumbled, unhappy about having to get off Dad's lap and walked over to the table, which was a fair bit smaller, so there was a cushion that dad kneeled on to eat, given ya know, the fact he's fucking twice our heights. I set out a plate and fork for myself and mum, while dad set out his own. Oh that shit was smelling real good, hm hint of paprika and garlic, a very cheesy and buttery smell..oh fuck yeah Kender Stumblenoodles! That shit was great, basically a real fucking good cheesy pasta with spices mixed in and breadcrumbs baked ontop.

I took my seat at the table as Mum served the food, a nice, hot bowl of pasta. Fuck yes. I eagerly dug in, not even realizing how hungry I was, damn that fucking session with Lia took a lot outta me. Dad ate slowly while Mum also fucking demolished her bowl, ok so I guess some of the stereotypes about goblins being gremlins were right. By the time Dad had finished his bowl me and Mum had finished 3 and were both fucking laid back in our chairs, shit that stuff was good. He just rolled his eyes.

"Am I gonna have to carry you both to your rooms again?" Nah he wouldn't have to, I got out of my chair, landing right on my face..ok maybe he would. Me and mum would both grumble a bit as he held us under each arm, dropping me on my bed before heading into their room and closing the door. I closed my own door, jesus fucking christ I didn't realize how tired I was. And it was only 7, gods I needed to get a good sleep schedule..I could do that tomorrow, it was fucking bed time.

I crawled into my bed, yawning and falling asleep pretty quickly.

10