Chapter 2 : Language Magic And Wizard Tower
197 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Name

Eric Egan

Title

-

Race

Human

Affiliate

-

Job

-

Magic Capacity

C

 

Eric felt energy flowing from inside the blue ball throughout his body. It feels like being touched all over the body.

'What kind of technology is this?'

'Strangely I understand, what's written in the blue ball.'

'There is my name Eric Egan. Then my race is a human, does this mean there are other races? Lastly my magic capacity is rated as C.’

After seeing and reading the data that appear from the ball.

Eric looked at the guard sitting in front of him, as if you hope the guard would give an explanation about this.

"Oyu Otn Fomr Ehre?"

"Sorry, I don't understand what you were saying?"

Eric remembered that they were different languages.

 "?"

The guard seemed to realize the problem; he stood up and walked towards the post guard near the city gate.

Then he came out with an old man wearing a black robe, with a blue border on his robe.

They walked towards Eric, the guard sat back in his place. while the old man raised his staff and chanted spells.

Then a blue light emanated from his staff, the light shone towards me.

"Aw ... it hurts old man."

Hearing Eric's words, the guard at the table looked at Eric and explained:

"Relax, that is just a side effect of language magic, it'll only last a while."

'Haaahhh...(sigh), I finally understand what they're saying. So this is magic, huh? I'm familiar with this, but sometimes it doesn't feel familiar either, like I can use magic better than the old man did. '

"Well, from the Data Crystal, your name's Eric Egan right? But you haven't affiliation and don't have a job either, you also don't understand the language of the eastern continent, I think you are from another continent, but this is very strange, because Sezerte City is located far from the border area. You should have gotten an ID card in the border cities? So why're you here? and where're you from? "

Eric thought they would not believe, if he said that he was actually sent by a God to this world.

From the words of the city guard, it looks like this place is known as the Eastern Continent, and this city is far from the border area which has many different languages.

Eric looked at the young man who come with him, it seems like the young man was also the first time to go to a human city and get his ID card.

But he had the same language which was the language of the Eastern Continent, this meant that the young man and the others probably came from somewhere in the Eastern Continent. If this world has magic ... could it be ...

After that, Eric thinking and looking around his replied with a rather sad face.

"I live deep in the mountains, with my grandfather. He never told me where we were, which I knew I had been with since I was a child. A few days ago he fell ill. I went to look for herbs around the mountain. But when I searched around the slope, I fell into a cave on the slope. I saw the light in the cave, because I didn't see the way out, I decided to enter the cave, when I entered it, there was a large magic circle that shined from inside the cave. suddenly I appeared in a Grassland Field near the forest and then I met them.“

Eric pointed toward his finger to the young man and his entourage. Then he looked down and muttered something with his sad face.

"I hope Grandfather is fine, until I return"

After hearing Eric's explanation, the guards looked back to see the group before, the young men and middle-aged men who saw this immediately nodded their heads.

The old robed wizard next to the guard explained:

"Maybe he came from another continent, and accidentally entered an ancient space magic array. (The old wizard then saw Eric) You will show where you were previously transferred later, I will check it later. The magic traces will definitely be useful for research. Regarding long-lost space magic."

The guard was convinced and placed a blank ID card on the Blue Data Crystal. The ID card has Eric's face and information about him.

"Alright, here's your ID card, keep it well, as long as you are in the Eastern Continent when you'll enter the city, just show this ID card, this ID card functions for various other purposes in the city, you'll know later, for the first time This ID card is free, but if you lose it, you have to pay 5 silver coins to make a new one. "”

Eric looked at the ID card; he sees the same info as the Data Crystal on his card, except there was a new addition about his affiliation.

 

Name

Eric Egan

Title

-

Race

Human

Affiliate

Sezerte City

Job

-

Magic Capacity

C

 

After that Eric entered the city with the others...

***

On the streets

"I'm sorry before for bothering you guys, let me introduce myself, my name is Eric Egan".

"It's okay. We don't know each other yet, my name is Amaar, this little man is my younger brother Carson even though he looks small he's already 13 years old,"

Carson smiled at Eric after being introduced by his brother.

"As for the big man over here he is my father's friend. His name is Mr. Julius; he is a very good person."

Julius came to me and put his right hand on his chest, it seems this is the way people in this world to show respect or friendliness.

"Hello, nice to meet you. Just call me Mr. Julius or Uncle Julius, if you have problems in this city just come to me; I'll try to help as much as I can"

Eric used the same method as Mr. Julius, to show his friendliness

“Nice to meet you too Mr. Julius”

"Look, he's a very friendly person ... next is the girl next to Uncle Julius, her name is Mira, she's from the same village as us.”

Mira just turned and smiled at me.

"To be honest, we went to the city to find for better job. Because, in the village nothing else but to open a garden and raise livestock. But in this city there are many jobs waiting for you, that's the reason we come to the city. I'll go to work with Uncle Julius in the processing workshop magic ingredients, while my younger brother will go to the Sezerte Academy; I hope he can be accepted there; otherwise he can only work with us. "

“What about Mira why did she come with you guys?”

“She'll meet her Aunt; I don't know anymore, she is a quiet person”

They see her and she just looks down and looks embarrassed.

Mr. Julius looked at Eric and said,

"Then what are you going to do Eric, do you want to work in the workshop too? But I suggest you should go to The Magic Tower, who knows you can become a wizard, because your magic capacity is C-lvl  at least you can try it, the wizard's income is very high. "

“Well, I'm really interested in magic. But can I? "

“You certainly can, you just need to try their test, you see the tallest building in the middle of the city (Julius points his finger at the building like a tower in the middle of the city). You know other humans generally don't have magic energy. Whereas people, who have the lowest E-lvl and F-lvl magic capacity like us, we can only use magic as magic tool workers.”

Julius stopped talking after seeing the crossing of the main square.

“Well, that's all Eric, we'll go East of the City, and will you come with us or go to The Magic Tower?”

"I'll see the magic tower first."

"Alright, good luck, take this (Julius gave 5 silver coins to Eric). If you want to meet us, just look for us at Arden Workshop in the East of the city"

"Thank you very much, for all your help."

 

"Yes, be careful"

"Good luck brother"

"See you"

They separated and Eric saw them go away to the East of the city.

***

This is the beginning of my story, about my magic in this world, which finally made me realize that magic in this world and magic in my world are different.

Eric continued his journey to The Magic Tower, the closer he was the fewer people on the streets.

"there are very few people here"

Eric saw the fence around The Magic Tower and the door that was left open guarded by two young men in black magician robes but had a Green border. One of the guards approached him and asked

"Sorry sir, you can't enter The Magic Tower if you don't show your ID card?"

Eric took out the ID card he had just gotten, and showed it to the guards.

"Please, sir"

Eric saw a large park around the magic tower. There are many men and women wearing magic robes, Eric sees them practicing magic, some sitting and chatting, some even testing their magic tools.

'This is completely different from outside; there are so many people here

Eric enters the Magic Tower.

6