Chapter 5 : Entry Level
127 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jean decided to go out and look in another room.

"Wait, Ms. Jean, can you tell the Vice Lord that the young man who fainted before has regained consciousness."

"Sorry, Ms. Iriana. I can't. Can't you see I'm busy looking for the source of the depletion of magic energy in the tower?"

Jean came out of the room and she murmured

‘You damn woman, just because she's the princess of a city lord, she even dares to order me. He even dared to cover up this incident; I'm sure the source of this depletion of magic from his room. '

‘I just need proof and blame him.’

Iriana smiled after seeing Jean's departure.

"You must come with me; we will meet the Vice Lord. Because he came here when you fainted. He also asked me to tell him when you woke up. "

"Iriana, who is Vice Lord?"

"The Vice Lord is the second strongest person after the Head of the Tower; he is the one who takes care of the tower's needs during the head's departure. You have to be careful with him because he's a cunning person. ”

‘Why does the Vice Lord of the tower want to see me? '

"Hey, before that you should first change your clothes, what you are wearing right now is the clothes for patients treated here."

Iriana opened the wardrobe in the care room.

"Ehh ... are there only ordinary clothes? Are you okay with these clothes? "

"Well, how about my old clothes?"

"It's already dirty, and hasn't been cleaned."

After Eric changed clothes.

Iriana waits outside while Eric changes clothes.

"Okay, let's go"

Eric and Iriana walk to the top floor.

"Excuse me, Vice Lord, it's me Iriana."

"Enter"

Eric saw a bald man in royal clothes sitting in front of him.

The Vice Lord looked at Eric, who was standing behind Iriana.

"Is he okay?"

"Yes, Vice Lord there is no problem with his body."

The Vice Lord turned towards Iriana, as if he understood what the Vice Lord meant, Iriana left the room.

"I heard from William that you are from a country on another continent. I must remind you that this Eastern Continent might have a different custom than where you came from. So I hope you can maintain your attitude. "

Eric felt strange about the attitude of the Vice Lord.

‘I just arrived a few days here. Then why does he look unhappy with my arrival. '

"Sorry for my impoliteness, Vice Lord, I just arrived in this city, so I don't know if I have offended others."

"It is okay. According to your information, you have C-lvl magic capacity. "

"Yes." Eric felt like he was being interrogated.

"Then why did you pass out before, did you suffer from pain or something?"

"No, Vice Lord. I'm just exhausted after traveling for a few days and I haven't rested since. "

"But from the medic notes did you experience interference with the magic waves around your head? Besides that after you do the test using Red Data Crystal, the magic tool can't be used anymore. Because all the magic energy stored in it is dry. And we only have a few Red Data Crystals; honestly you make us lose money. "

"I don't know if something like that happened, I'm sorry, maybe because this is my first time dealing with magic. I will replace it. "

"Well ... Red Data Crystal costs thousands of gold coins. But take it easy we won't ask you to compensate for the loss. "

"Instead, are you interested in working under me? Of course, I will pay and provide all your needs regarding magic. What do you think?"

"Sorry, Vice Lord I only plan to register myself as a wizard. I don't want to work under someone yet. "

After hearing Eric's answer, the Vice Lord looked displeased.

"Well ... it's really unfortunate. I hope a talented person like you succeed. You can continue the test again. "

"Thank you, Vice Lord, excuse me."

After Eric came out of the room he met Iriana who was waiting for him outside.

***

Meanwhile in the Vice Lord's room,

"I hope he doesn't interfere with my plans."

‘Even though he's a new wizard but he still has C-lvl magic capacity. That's exactly one level below me. '

"If there aren't that many C-lvl wizards in Sezerte City, 6 out of 11 wizards have expressed their willingness to support me."

‘Because he doesn't want to work under me, do I have to get rid of him? or I have to ask Jean to recruit him ?. Or should I leave it? '

***

Currently on the road to the test site.

"Hey, what was the Vice Lord talking to you about?"

"He asked me to work under him, but I refused"

"That was the right choice, because I heard from my father that the Vice Lord was up to something, so I am now working in this tower."

‘Is his father someone important?’

"Iriana, can you not call me" Hey ", just call me Eric."

"Oh yeah your name ... Eric, I just forgot about your name. Even though it's on your health record. "

‘Is he a careless person?’

"Iriana, I will continue my delayed test before. So I will go to the reception desk near the front door. Shouldn't you be back in the treatment room? "

"No, I'll accompany you. What if you faint again? "

They continued down the stairs until they reached the receptionist table. Eric looked around and found that this place was still as crowded as before.

"Eric, we better find Ellie because she tested you before."

"Yes you're right."

They queued at the reception desk belonging to Ellie.

"Hello, can I help you? Eh ... aren't you Mr. Eric who fainted before? "

"Yes, I'm here to continue my test."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm also with priest Iriana to watch over me if the same thing happens again."

Eric turned towards Iriana who was behind him.

"Alright, come with me to the back room."

When Eric entered the same test room as before. He looked at the Red Data Crystal.

"Please touch the Red Data Crystal here"

"Miss Ellie, isn't this said to be broken?"

"This is the new Red Data Crystal, and I hope Mr. Eric doesn't dry it like the last one."

Eric doubted what if it breaks like the last one. Iriana who was nearby said

"It's okay, just try it first."

Eric put his hand on Red Data Crystal

* Shua

Name

Eric Egan

Title

-

Race

Human

Gender

Man

Age

25 Years Old

Affiliate

Sezerte City

Job

-

Magic Capacity

C

Magic Affinity

Light and Dark Magic

 

Ellie compared with the data on the previous form.

"Wow, I didn't expect you to have two magic affinity, but strangely your magic affinity seems to be the opposite"

"Is it weird to have an opposite magic affinity?" Eric asked

"Yes, that will definitely hamper your magic performance later." Ellie explained

"Take it easy, Eric. There are some people who even have extraordinary powers even though they have the opposite magic affinity. ”Clearly Iriana looked happy after knowing that Eric also had an affinity for the element of light.

"The next test is a magic test, you are considered to have passed if you can release one F-lvl magic."

"Come with me."

They left the room and entered the room next to them.

"This place is a training room; wizards can test the power of their magic spells here."

Eric looked around. This is vastly different from the previous room. There were some people who were seen throwing various kinds of magic.

They stopped at a table that had various kinds of magic tools on it. There are wands, there are gloves, there are rings, there are bracelets, and there are various other magic tools.

"Please choose one. The most suitable for you Mr. Eric. "

"What if I immediately release magic without this magic tool?"

"Hehehe, you're so funny. Mr. Eric, there isn't wizard who can release magic spells without magic tools. ”Ellie laughed and assumed that Eric was only telling jokes.

After listening to it, Eric looked back and saw Iriana.

'Iriana didn't explain this before'

Iriana also smiled and covered her mouth. He looked sideways as if he didn't know that Eric saw him.

"I just knew magic, so I haven't been able to use even one spell yet, Miss Ellie."

"Calm down Mr. Eric, you only need to read one of the spells in this book. This book contains the spell of all elements. You can try the spell of the light element or the dark element. "

Ellie opened the page in the book, and showed it.

"This is a spell to gather the elements of light"

Eric saw it. Then choose a wand.

"Try it there, and point it at the doll there."

"Well"

"COME. LIGHT. (Suddenly Eric felt connected to the element of light around him) .GATHER. IN MY WAND. (Light elements around it gather in my wand). FORM. BALL. RELEASE. LIGHT BALL”A ball of light comes out of his wand and shoots towards the doll.

"Boom"

"Wow, I didn't expect light magic to be that strong,"

"It's already close to D-lvl magic"

"Congratulations Mr. Eric, you completed the test for F-lvl magic. Please wait here for a moment I'll get the magic badge for you”

Eric felt that his magic had not diminished much. Unlike the use of magic of the magus. The magic energy consumed was very little, he could even release 9 more balls of light. Different if he uses magic energy directly from his body he can only use 3 balls of light.

‘Is magic with spells and magic tools better? Rather than directly affecting the elements around me. But ... using magic like this, as if I was not releasing magic. But there is another figure that uses magic and I only borrow it using a spell. '

Eric decided to investigate further later.

Ellie came back, carrying a badge bearing the tower picture and there was an Entry Level inscription from Sezerte City below it.

"This is a magic badge, now that you are at the Entry Level to raise your rank you must complete tests for other levels"

"Even though you’re magic power is in D-lvl, and your magic capacity is in C-lvl. But you should adjust your body first before taking a test for another level up. I'm sure you will immediately go up to Level Wizard Scholar or Wizard Expert in close time. "

Then Ellie showed me a magic cloak with a white border

"This is your formal attire when on duty; the white border shows that you are an Entry Level or Apprentice Level, green for Wizard Scholar, blue for Wizard Expert, red for Magic Lord, silver for Magic King, and gold for Grand Wizard."

After his examination Eric decided to part with Ellie and Iriana.

***

In front of the Wizard Tower gate

"I got 1 gold coin as an allowance for beginner magicians. So I have 1 gold and 5 silver. Should I look for lodging?

Eric looked for lodging around the city center, because he was closer to going to various places later.

He saw a very large inn and seemed quite luxurious. Eric decided to enter.

 

Note: I changed, magical energy = magic capacity, and correcting the previous chapters

7