Chapter 6 : The First Battle in Another World
130 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eric enters with his bag, which he gets from Ellie, in which there are clothes, robes, and other necessities.

"Welcome to our inn, sir, can we help you?"

"I want to book 1 room, how much does it cost for 1 day?"

"1 day 2 gold coins including food."

Eric felt 1 gold coin and some silver in his pocket.

'This is really expensive; in fact I think 1 gold coin is a lot of money'

"Sir? How many days are you going to book a room?"

"Well, I seem to have forgotten something, I'll be back first"

"Hehehe ... Very funny. A poor person wants to stay at a luxury inn." The laughter from a rich young man who had just entered the front door.

"Welcome, Mr. Wang, is there anything we can help you with?" The waiter at the table greeted Mr. Wang eagerly.

"As usual I booked a room for the next few days, because my business trip this time in the city of Sezerte will last long enough."

Eric, who was beside him, watched Mr. Wang. Then he came out and ignored Wang's mockery.

"Excuse me, sir, are you looking for affordable lodging?" answered a little boy. In shabby clothes standing next to him.

"Yes, while the place is comfortable and the price is good, it doesn't matter."

"Sir, is your first time coming to this city?"

"Yes, I just arrived a few days ago"

The eyes of the little boy glowed

"I can show you various places in this city, sir. Before, we go to the inn."

‘Yes, this young man is right. I need to know various places in this city, so that things like before will never happen again. ’

"Sir?"

"Yes, you can take me on a tour of the city and introduce me to important places."

Eric saw that the boy's face was happy, but after that he looked at Eric while holding out his hand as if he was waiting for something.

"Are you afraid I didn't pay you? 5 silver coins, is that enough?"

Eric handed 5 silver coins to the boy.

The boy was excited again

"Of course, sir."

"Well, what's your name, boy?"

"I'm called Akito, sir."

"Okay, lead the way Akito"

While walking Akito introduced various places.

"The big building near the hill is the residence of the city lord"

"The tall tower is the Wizard Tower"

They arrived at a large building and there was a lot of equipment on display at their storefront.

"This shop is called Regalia; this is the best weapons shop in the city. This shop not only sells weapons, but also sells various necessities such as, Armor, Robes, Helmets, Hats, Gloves, Shoes, and many more."

"Do they sell magic tools too?"

"Yes, but if you want a special magic tool, you have to go to the workshop directly in the East City, there are many craftsmen there."

They continued their journey until the smell of medicine wafted.

"This is the largest medical shop in this city. This shop is managed by the Alchemist Guild branch."

‘Alchemist Guild? '

"Do you know about this Alchemist Guild?"

"Eh ... Sir, you don't know? Well, this Alchemist Guild is the same as Wizard Tower. Because they have a small capacity of magic energy so it is difficult to become a Wizard. So they use various magic tools to make various medicines and potions. Information that I know of, the Alchemist Guild is located in the medical valley. In addition, in this city there are the Workers' and Craftsmen's Association, the League of Warlock and the Assassin Alliance. "

Akito continued to introduce various places, until he saw a crowded slum.

"This is a commercial district; here there are various things that can be obtained, ranging from weapons, medicines, food, information, even people. This area is like the dark side of the city"

"So it's like a black market? Didn't the city government clean it?"

"I have heard that there are many outside organizations that settle here, especially the Assassin Alliance, and the city government does not dare to mention it. So there are only a few guards on patrol, in front of the market only for formalities."

 

"Yo, Akito"

A group of young men came, from the direction of the black market.

A young man with red hair approached and put his hand on Akito's shoulder.

They then walked into the dark alley that was near the black market.

"Akito, looks like you made money" while glancing at Eric

"Surely you haven't forgotten your debt, right?"

"I'll pay Jon, so can you not mess up my work"

"OH ... but I want money now; don't you see my people behind looking hungry?"

The youth group laughed, and mocked with a hungry face.

"But I need money now for my mother's medicine; I'll give the rest after I buy medicine for you"

Joni grabbed Akito's shirt and looked at him with a cruel face.

"I WANT IT NOW!!!, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?"

Eric could not stand seeing a child being treated like this

"Sir, aren't you overdoing it? Filling debt with violence like this"

"Oh ... giggling ... hey kid, you better not interfere"

"How much?"

"Heh ... do you want to pay it? He owes 25 Gold Coins"

Akito was surprised by the amount of debt he had.

"Isn't my debt only 1 gold coin? How can it be 25 gold coins?"

Joni glared at Akito

"Don't you know the rules about interest money? You have been in debt for days and interest continues to grow ... HAHAHA"

Then Joni saw Eric's silent reaction.

Eric felt an uncomfortable feeling from his body.

Other youth groups also laughed

"HAHAHA, stupid"

"HA HA HA"

"BAMM!!" Suddenly Joni hit Akito

"Hurry and take money from his pocket!!”

"And for you," Joni looked at Eric again

"You have to give up all your money"

Eric saw another group of young men surround him.

There was a slight flash of light in his eyes.

Eric thinks he is rated as a C-lvl Magic Capacity which is equivalent to a Wizard Expert, so he can use at least 1 C-lvl spell.

"Aren't you afraid of dealing with Wizard Experts?" Eric asked in a flat voice.

‘Eh ... so this person is a Wizard Expert, but why isn't he wearing his robes and magic tools? Is that in his bag? Or is he bluffing? ’

Joni pulled out a magic knife and aimed the knife at Akito's neck

"Alright Mr. Wizard, put your bag there, or something bad will happen to this boy."

"Looks like they are a bit afraid of Expert Wizard?"

The spark in Eric's eyes was getting sharper.

"You can do anything for that boy, anyway I don't know him"

"YOU!!!”

Another group of young men looked worried, they only had F-lvl magic capacity and their leader Joni only had E-lvl.

"Everyone attacks him before he uses his magic tool!!!”

Eric took the gloves Ellie had given him, after the examination.

Eric didn't want to use a spell because the process was long and he felt unfamiliar with the spell. But with a magic tool the process of using magic with the Magus method will be easier.

Eric gathered the light and heated up the light in his stinging hand. Then he released a light magic explosion.

FLASHHH!!!

"Agh ... my eyes"

"I can't see help!!!”

PUNCH!! PUNCHH!! PUNCHHH!!

Eric took advantage of the Flash moment from light magic, and crashed into those around him who were shocked and blinded by light. Then Eric extended the magic element into a blade of light. And cut the enemies around him.

"Aghh ... so hot"

"HELLLPPPP"

Joni covered her eyes, and her gaze slowly returned to her

He looked around; many of his men fell, groaned in pain and then died on the ground.

"What are you doing ... what kind of magic is that ... Get away from me ... Or I'll really hurt him" Joni felt nervous until his hands trembled, seeing Eric walking toward him.

And what scared him the most was Eric using his magic instantly, without using spells, and those were things he had never seen.

What Joni's small brain understood was possible when someone attacked the Wizard before they finished chanting. Then the Wizard can be overcome. But that only applies to Wizard with F-lvl and E-lvl magic capacity.

Apart from that, it wasn't ordinary wizard, but a magus.

"Release the child!!”

"NO ... DON'T CLOSE ..."

Eric frowned. Eric suddenly points his finger.

"Beam"

"CISSSS" smelled charred, Joni felt his brain empty and a hole in his head, and then he fell lifeless.

"Huhhhh ..." Eric sighed.

The flash of light in his eyes slowly dimmed.

Eric looked at his hand

"I killed someone, and I felt nothing."

Eric felt like he was used to doing things like this. This is different from the memories he got from Sindhu. As if this was a normal thing he had done in his previous life.

Eric looked at Akito and walked towards him.

"Hey kid, wake up, hey wake up"

"Aghh ..." Akito opened his eyes and felt a pain in his stomach and a slight scar on his neck

"Agh ... Sir? What happened?"

Akito saw the corpse of Joni and his colleagues around him.

"Sir, we must leave here immediately."

"You're hurt, should we treat you first?"

"No, sir. You can take me to my house."

"Well, you lead"

"Yes"

Akito invited Eric to his house

Immediately a group of people wearing black robes and masks saw the corpse at the scene.

5