09 – Good Boys Shouldn’t Skip Dinner
109 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You’ve grown weak, Varzath.”

Still keeling from having dodged their attack, Varzath smiles tensely toward the figures of Sunnazoth and Biranal. “No Lord?”

Sunnazoth snickers. “The pathetic creature kneeling before me hardly qualifies as a Lord…”

Standing behind Sunnazoth, and wearing casual clothes rather than her usual armor, Biranal averts her gaze. “We asked Master Sonog about the details of Lord Varzath’s plan… He’s also worried about our chances of success as things stand.”

Varzath frowns. So that sly goat left him on purpose… Did he also challenge him with that stupid bet so he’d exhaust his mind? If so, Varzath has to admit he has underestimated Sonog’s cunning… But to what end would they go this far?

Smiling at them as he rises, Varzath brushes himself and shrugs. “I see you’re both still angry about what happened. Fine, I won’t ask for an apology…”

“An apology?!” Sunnazoth interrupts, almond eyes glowing ice-white as waves of icy wind emanate from her hands, surrounding her body in a tornado-like fashion. Looking about ready to snap, she then grits her teeth and points a finger in his direction, smirking. “What an excellent idea! We shall start by having you grovel and apologize… I would say, about a thousand times should do it for today?!”

Stepping forward as she grabs Sunnazoth’s shoulder, Biranal gives her a look of barely contained animosity. “Stop, you’re hushing things. We should explain ourselves first-”

“Right! Because that piece of shit of a Lord always explains himself, right?! He doesn’t just do what he wants on a whim, treating us like toys to be manipulated around by his stupid games?!”

Uh-oh... Things seem about to spiral out of control... Should he use his ring after all?

“Sunnazoth-”

“Silence.”

Ice Magic emanates from Sunnazoth in waves, having long turned their surroundings from comfortable to freezing… A waste of mana, in Varzath’s opinion, but then again, she has always been more on the emotional side of things, often surpassing her own limits in virtue of it.

Well, if one thing is clear, is that Sunnazoth isn’t about to snap, she has already done so.

“Listen well, Milord. You’ve grown soft in your time as a ruler… And we’re here to fix that. This is for your own good, so be a good boy and stand still for me…”

Sunnazoth smiles sadistically as a whip of ice materializes itself in her grip.

Releasing a sigh, Biranal simply shakes her head as she steps back and crosses her arms. “I’m here to make sure she doesn’t go too far.”

Heh. Varzath can only assume they’ve all gathered together and decided to give him a dose of his own medicine. Although, since Sonog is obviously aware of his ring, even if Sunnazoth and Biranalare are not, the goat still gave him the option to opt-out if he so chooses… But doing so might cost all of the progress he has achieved so far with Sunnazoth and Biranal, meaning it isn’t really a real option.

Well, he isn’t afraid of a little beating, and it is true his combat abilities have declined considerably compared to when he first Ascended as a Demon Lord.

“…Fine. Tell Sonog I could’ve done without all the walking, but since you’re already here, I suppose adding some training to our preparations won’t change much.”

Smirking, Sunnazoth throws something at his feet, which Varzath soon identifies as a pair of daggers… His daggers.

“Do you remember these? Have you touched them even once over the past hundred years?”

Crouching, Varzath slowly drags his fingers across one of the daggers’ handle, memories flashing through his mind as he does so… A lifetime of battles, enemies slain, and friends lost.

“For the purposes of this exercise, Milord will be allowed to leave once he either defeats or subdues the demon known as Sunnazoth. Otherwise, ending the session is her call,” Biranal explains, her tone serious.

Rising, now with daggers in hand, Varzath smiles at them. “I see you’ve put some thought into this, Sunnazoth. As always, your vengeful nature drives you to action… Very well. But I warn you, it won’t last long, so, if I were you, I’d consider carefully how much you wish to push your luck while you have the advan-”

Before Varzath can finish speaking, several balls of ice cut the air as they fly in his direction.

Although he attempts to dodge them, walls of ice rise in his path, forcing him to jump over the balls as they smash against them, then over the walls themselves in order to escape.

‘First, shall we start by making sure Milord is nice and comfortable for his training section?’ Sunnazoth whispers into his mind.

Varzath barely has time to notice Biranal has taken flight before Sunnazoth’s whip takes its first swing in his direction, quickly followed by more balls of ice.

Varzath curses. Without his magic, and his weakened state, his movements are sloppy, slow, and uncoordinated. It is clear Sunnazoth could defeat him whenever she wants as things stand.

What is wrong, love? After all that talk, is this all you’ve got? Balls?

Sunnazoth screams, sending a wave of cold wind through the air which has Varzath stumbling as one of the balls hits his stomach, taking his breath, and a second, his shoulder, sending him rolling over the cave’s floor.

Although his vision darkens for a moment, Varzathstill manages to rise on time to avoid Sunnazoth’s whip… If only to find himself slammed by an ice pillar which sends him sliding through an ice trail.

Vision swaying, Varzath glances up as he realizes Sunnazoth now stands above him.

Smirking maliciously, she snaps her fingers, having her ice trap his arms and legs as she steps against his wounded shoulder, causing Varzath to grit his teeth in order to avoid a scream.

“Unfortunately, I’m not allowed to keep Milord trapped for long…” Sunnazoth whispers, “So I’ll have to enjoy these brief moments while they last…”

Varzath laughs. “Fucking… Sadistic cunt…”

Narrowing her eyes, Sunnazoth pulls back her right foot from his shoulder, then stomps over his balls with her left one, causing Varzath to see stars.

Stupid… fucking big mouth…

Snapping her fingers again, Sunnazoth has another pillar of ice throw Varzath away from her…

Hours later (or perhaps Varzath merely felt as though hours have passed), Varzath forces his battered body to stand for what feels like the thousandth time.

Half-naked, bleeding from about a hundred scratches and cuts, and breathing heavily as his hazed vision struggles to focus on the figure of Sunnazoth standing before him, Varzath smirks daringly.

His legs shake, and his arms refuse to rise, although both his daggers remain firmly in his grip. Still, Sunnazoth’s smile is no longer, and her face is visibly pale from having expended too much mana.

Varzath might have even felt bad for her, having to exert herself to this extent for the sake of his training, if not for the sadistic bitch having taken every possible opportunity to target his balls over the course of said training.

Returning his smirk, Sunnazoth snaps her whip as her eyes gleam maliciously. “If Milord crawls over here and kisses my foot, I might consider showing mercy from now on…”

It isn’t the first time she has made promises of the sort. Naturally, Varzath has ignored them all. Pain doesn’t scare him, and Sunnazoth should know as much, which means she’s simply taunting him.

“Isn’t it… about time we called it…?”

At this point, not only are they both panting heavily, but the surrounding cavern has been covered in ice, becoming nearly unrecognizable from its original state.

“Is that an admission of defeat?” Sunnazoth asks, raising her eyebrow as several balls of ice take form around her. “Milord is looking rather unstable on his feet… Will he be able to move out of the way this time, I wonder?”

No, he won’t. Varzath knows his limits, both physical and otherwise, and at present, his legs cannot move a single step from where he correctly stands.

For all intents and purposes, their training is over. Continuing from this point onward would be simple torture… But he won’t beg.

Sunnazoth laughs, waving her hand as she sends the balls flying in his direction. And Varzath already prepares himself for the painful impact… When something crashes against the ground before him, intercepting the attack.

Recognizing Biranal’s bone-white wings as they stretch themselves across his vision, Varzath feels a wave of relief washing over his battered body. Loud voices soon begin to shout over one another, but he’s now beyond grasping their meaning, or owners.

While attempting to call for Biranal, Varzath feels his consciousness slipping…

Once he comes to himself once more, Varzath recognizes his bedroom ceiling. Lying on his back in what he also recognizes as his bed, the faint throbbing of his bruises makes it clear he has received treatment, and most likely been cleaned, before being brought here.

How nice of them.

Groaning, Varzath attempts to rise only to realize he is too weak to accomplish anything other than stand against his elbows, soon dropping back onto his pillow with a frustrated grunt.

“Milord has exerted himself far too much.”

Cursing, Varzath snaps his gaze toward Biranal’s voice, finding her sitting near his bed’s headboard, ruby eyes staring at him from less than a meter away.

The fact he failed to notice her earlier reveals how exhausted he must be.

“Lords… Would it have killed you to have made yourself known a second earlier?” Varzath murmurs while rubbing his face and releasing a sigh.

Biranal is right, of course. He exhorted himself several times throughout the week, and more importantly, despite all of the sex, he still hasn’t fed himself more than the occasional snack ever since having recovered his appetite, so to speak, thanks to having felt as though he neglected the palace for far too long, and therefore having prioritized their satisfaction over his own. However, even for a Demon Lord, six months of starvation were not without cost, which is in great part to blame for his current weakness.

“I’m sorry. It was my job to stop Sunnazoth from going too far…” Biranal whispers, her voice bitter.

“Why are you not wearing your armor?”

Being too tired to continue facing her, Varzath simply stares at his ceiling.

“I’m no longer worthy of it,” Biranal says, as though stating a fact.

“How strange. I don’t remember having ever said as much.”

Varzath feels as Biranal shifts positions.

“Sunnazoth did not go too far,” Varzath continues, once it becomes clear Biranal will not speak of her own accord, “She did what she thought was necessary in order to push me to my limits.”

“She certainly seemed to be enjoying herself from where I was,” Biranal replies, her frown perceivable within her strained tone.

“Oh, I’m certain she enjoyed herself greatly… But that doesn’t mean she couldn’t have done much worse if her goal was to simply hurt me. Did she tell you why she was angry at me?”

“…No, she did not.”

“I assumed as much. Sunnazoth is an emotional creature, but she’s far from fickle. Turning you against me would be a much harsher blow than any her magic or words could inflict me, but she did not attempt as much, which means she’s still playing for our side… Albeit I believe she has made her displeasure in regards to my means extensively clear by now.”

“She would’ve never succeeded in turning me against My Lord,” Biranal retorts, sounding outraged by the idea, “I’d kill her myself for even suggesting as much!”

Varzath laughs softly. “Oh dear, you still have so much to learn in regards to love and passion; Hatred is but the other side of that coin, and sometimes, it doesn’t take more than a few whispered words and a broken heart to cause it to flip.”

Glancing toward Biranal, Varzath is easily able to spot her skepticism, being not surprised by it. Many believe their feelings are pure and unchangeable, in spite of the entourage of others to have felt the same before them who now curse at the very mention of the one they once loved.

Varzath can tell he’ll not be able to change her mind at present, however, and instead of forcing the issue, chooses to change the subject.

At least she’s right in that he has been overtaxing himself.

“Well, since you’re here, make me the favor of fetching Bulramal for me.”

Biranal gives him a look, her expression unreadable. “Why?”

Varzath sighs, then smiles at her. And to think she used to be so obedient not days prior…

“I must feed, my love, if we are to continue our training secessions and have me benefit from them. Otherwise, I’ll simply remain as a punching bag for Sunnazoth.”

“Feed…?”

The word rolls off Biranal’s tongue as if she’s tasting it, her eyes shifting from his face to his body (naked except for a thin sheet covering his legs and sex) as they widen ever so slightly.

“Yes, feed. Now go, or I might fall asleep before the food arrives.”

Feeding now would allow his body and mind to recover overnight, while waiting to do it the next day would mean he might not be ready to face Sunnazoth by nighttime. And while Varzath is sure Sunnazoth would not mind another one-sided beating, he’d much rather have a fighting chance from now on…

Varzath thoughts are interrupted, however, as he realizes Biranal has yet to move.

He clears his throat, attracting her gaze toward his face once more.

“Love?”

“Why her?”

“Excuse me?”

“Why Bulramal?”

“Well, I was going to have Bulramal bring me some of the maids…” Varzath’s voice trails off as Biranal’s eyes narrow.

Some of the ones he hasn’t gotten to yet, Varzath stops himself from saying. In truth, after Sunnazoth ministrations, he was looking forward to a massage… However, something in Biranal’s eyes tells him he might not be getting one anytime soon.

“Don’t-” Varzath begins, but Biranal is already speaking.

“Am I not good enough?”

Fuck.

“Love-”

Biranal shifts forward, climbing on the bed as she brings her face to hover above his and cocks her head ever so slightly. “Is there something these maids might do that I cannot?” she whispers, ruby eyes now burning intensely.

As a matter of fact, yes. Biranal only possesses a single pair of breasts, after all.

“Well, I-”

“If Milord is concerned I’ll not recover in time for tomorrow, then there’s no need to worry. A full day is enough to recuperate most of my Life Force as long as I’m unhurt...”

Biranal shifts her gaze toward his nipple as she slowly drags a clawed finger around it, leaving a faint trail of red against his skin.

Varzath shivers. “Tomorrow?”

Biranal hums as she shifts forward and licks, this time leaving a wet, warm trail over his now-standing nipple.

“…I’ll be the one exhausting Milord’s mind from now on…” Biranal whispers, placing a kiss against his left nipple as her claw continues to tease his right one. “Milord shall fight me with his magic, and Sunnazoth, with his body…”

Varzath smiles tensely. “…And who shall ensure I survive to see the end of our so-called training?”

“Sonog will supervise… Or Zugdradak, in case he’s busy… Or maybe Salmorol…”

Biranal sucks onto his nipple, brushing her teeth against it, and Varzath groans, glancing toward Biranal’s hand as it begins to trail down his body slowly.

“Okay, that’s enough!” Varzath orders, mustering the remaining of his strength in order to pull away from her.

Biranal freezes, her eyes meeting his in the following silence as it is occasionally interrupted by their slightly heavy, intertwined breaths.

“…Why?” she asks, her voice so low he’s barely able to hear it.

Varzath sighs. “You’re hurt, and confused. You believe you’re in love with me…”

“I am.”

“…And you’re jealous. It is an unfortunate combination, love.”

Biranal tightens her jaw, her eyes narrowing.

“Please, you must leave now.”

She’ll thank him for this one day…

“…No.”

Varzath blinks. “Excuse me?”

Biranal smiles, slowly, predatorily.

Uh-oh.

“Biranal?”

“As I feared, Milord is not well. He must be too tired to think properly…”

Varzath tries to move away, but she’s on top of him almost immediately, grinning maliciously as she easily pins his body against the bed, holding his arms above his head in a grip of steel.

Should he scream? Attempt a telepathy spell in spite of his exhaustion?

He’d never live it down.

“I am an unwilling lover,” Varzath warns, meeting Biranal’s flared gaze as he shifts slightly in an attempt at separating his erection from her ass.

Biranal simply presses herself against him once more, breathing softly as she does so. “I have no choice,” she whispers, “Milord needs to replenish his strength…”

“This is rape.”

Biranal’s eyes widen, her irises becoming red slits as she freezes for a brief moment, then smiles. “My Lord didn’t seem to mind my advances a couple of days prior.”

Rising slightly, Biranal uses her tail to slowly remove the thin layer of sheet covering his erection, allowing it to grow as it hits her own sex through her tight brown pants.

“That was… D-different!”

“I know. Milord planned it; Expected it to happen,” Biranal whispers, wrapping her tail around his erection as she removes her shirt, revealing her breasts and standing nipples, then tears a role through her pants, exposing her glistening sex only to then lower it, rubbing herself gently against the tip of his member.

Varzath shudders, while Biranal releases a soft moan.

“If you know it, then stop!”

Shifting to a crouched position with her knees spread apart, Biranal closes her eyes as she slowly lowers herself, gradually enveloping his cock in heat and tightness up to its middle, where she stops, meeting his eyes.

“I’ll do anything,” Biranal murmurs, voice hoarse.

Varzath knows she means it. He groans, and then abruptly raises his hips, causing Biranal’s eyes to widen.

“Except fucking listen to me, of course!”

Before she has time to recover, Varzath thrusts again, driving his cock as deep as he can. And then a third time, followed by a fourth.

Arching her back, Biranal screams as Varzath continues to thrust, slowly at first, but then faster and faster.

“You perverted dragon! Is this what you wanted?!”

“Y-yes! M-make me s-scream! I want t-them to hear it!”

“I swear I’ll have you lead our armies naked from now on!”

“I don’t care!”

Midst the noise of their hips clashing, Biranal’s legs seem to lose their strength, shaking violently as she falls against his chest, releasing his wrists as she then wraps her arms around his neck, grabbing the hair of his nape while moaning loudly into his ears over and over again.

Despite her orgasm, Varzath continues to thrust relentlessly, and it isn’t long before he feels a change, a connection in between them similar to that of having used Mind Magic to connect their minds, except broader, as if their spirits, or even their Souls, have connected themselves.

Feeding from a dragon’s Life Force feels no different than drinking from a gallon. His mouth is too small, but the opening is far too large, nearly drowning Varzath as he attempts to absorb from it.

As her screams subside, Biranal sobs softly.

Varzath is too focused on feeding to stop the process at this point, however, having been half-starved, and so he simply hugs her as he continues to thrust.

It doesn’t take long, although, by the time Varzath stops, edging himself, he’s breathing heavily while Biranal trembles slightly in his arms.

“You forced me to do it,” Varzath murmurs, his voice heavy with anger, although it sounds a little as if he’s trying to convince himself.

For a moment, Biranal doesn’t speak. Her tears are hot against the skin of his neck, and her embrace is desperate, as though she’s holding onto his body for her life.

When she finally speaks, Biranal’s voice is nearly inaudible, “Please… Please don’t leave m-me…”

Varzath curses silently. Of course, in his life as an Incubus, he has made more women cry than he cares to count. Once he grew tired of them, extracted the information he needed, or grew powerful enough to survive without them, he’d simply move on; Some of them begged, some of them swore to destroy him, or themselves… Some of them deserved it, and some of them did not.

It used to be so easy… His nature as a demon would not allow it for it to have been any different and in regards to cruelty, Ig'droren had been a great teacher.

Varzath sighs. “You know I cannot stay idle forever, Biranal. Doing nothing would lead to our doom… And it is my duty to protect them. Their loyalty carries a price, and I’d be no different from the creatures I despise had I forgotten as much.”

After another moment of silence, Biranal pulls away, propping herself on her extended arms as she stares at him through eyes gleaming with unfallen tears, long hair falling around them as a black cascade.

“Why couldn’t you have been just a selfish bastard like the rest of them? Why won’t you take me?”

Varzath smiles. “I am. But the things I yarn for are different, and they cannot be achieved through mere force or fear.”

“My Lord is not satisfied with things as they stand,” Biranal murmurs softly, “The Domain is not enough. I… I’m not enough.”

Varzath frowns, then shakes his head softly. “No. No, it is not enough. Not while I’m still unable to protect that which I’ve sworn to.”

Biranal blinks, as though not having expected him to admit it. “Does… Does that include me?”

Varzath laughs as he raises his hand toward her cheek, caressing it softly. “I believe my pet dragon is more than capable of protecting herself. In fact, I was rather counting on having her help me protect our house in my absence… But I wouldn’t blame her for abandoning such a perverted master when said master fails to fulfill even her most basic needs.”

“Promise me. Promise me My Lord will return one day.”

“You’ll wait?”

“For a thousand years, if needed.”

Facing Biranal’s wide, clear ruby eyes, Varzath is certain, even without the use of Mind Magic, that she’ll do as much. He groans.

“You’re torturing yourself.”

“I don’t care.”

Damn stubborn girl.

“Fine. I’ll do my best to survive, but you must promise me something in return, my love.”

Biranal’s body tenses, as though she’s bracing herself.

“Promise me you’ll leave. Wait for a thousand years if you must, but if I haven’t turned out by then, or if the Domain is about to fall, promise me you’ll leave through the portal. You deserve to experience something other than Hell, my love… Something other than the love of a broken creature.”

Biranal’s eyes widen, and for a moment, Varzath wonders if she’s about to start crying again. But then she shakes her head, clenching her teeth, and narrows her eyes at him.

“The Domain won’t fall for as long as I still draw breath. But if My Lord doesn’t return on time… If My Lord doesn’t return on time, I’ll have our armies form a line to fuck me, and then I’ll choose the best among them to form a harem. We’ll fuck every day from morning to morning until another thousand years have gone by, or l happen to drown in their cum... Whatever happens first!”

Varzath blinks. Should… Should he tell her jealousy is something he has never experienced…? Naw, he’ll let her have her moment.

Varzath smiles. “In that case, it seems I must make sure to return as soon as possible. I wouldn’t want our brave soldiers to die from exhaustion at the hand of their General Commander.”

Biranal frowns. “I’m serious.”

“I know. And that means we have a deal, my love. I’d be disappointed in you if you failed to honor your part.”

She growls in frustration, while Varzath places a soft kiss against her nearby forearm, eyes never leaving her face.

“Now, it’s late, and I’ll have a long day tomorrow. Be a good dragon and head to bed without making a fuss, okay? You may borrow some of my clothes-”

“No.”

Varzath pauses, raising an eyebrow. “No?”

Biranal smiles shyly.

Additional Info I: Certain creatures, and sometimes even humanoid mages, utilize their magic in an emotional way, which may make them stronger, or weaker, depending on the situation at hand. They’re easily recognized by the fact their eyes glow with the color of their magical power when it happens.

Additional Info II: Varzath's daggers possess a simple, but powerful, mana siphon enhancement (the blades, not the handles, obviously). They won't stop a fireball from reaching him, but they're able to stop most small projectiles and break through most defensive spells.

Additional Info III: Not to be confused with mana, which seems to exist essentially everywhere, Life Force is only found inside living creatures (as the name suggests). Most denizens of Hell seem to feed from it one way or another, although such feeding usually comes attached to a condition or emotion; For example, fear, or desire, or eating a piece of their victim, etc... Few demons, and only extremely powerful ones, may feed simple by touch, no conditions attached.

Ps: Being fed on and killed by a demon usually means having one's soul dragged to Hell, unless said Soul has already been committed to Heaven instead.

Additional Info IV: And since we’re speaking about how demons survive, it is worth mentioning angels work almost exactly the opposite way, growing stronger through the Faith of mortals, as well as their own. If that sounds convenient, well, that’s because it is.  

Ps: Demons are very much capable of cannibalism, and angels can survive on their Faith alone, as mentioned above, which means neither side really needs mortals to exist, per se.

3