16 – Love
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Staring at the figure of Zuriel, naked, chained, and gagged in a fetal position as she attempts to murder him with her eyes, Varzath nods to himself.

Sonog and Salmorol surround the Archangel, and Varzath turns toward the former as he asks, “Are you sure she won’t be able to escape? Or hurt herself?”

Sonog nods. “These babies,” he says, tapping the rune-covered metal of Zuriel chains with his hoof, “Suck off her mana and that of the air around. It is also made of titanium… Milord doesn’t need to worry; she won’t be moving anytime soon.”

“And just in case, I’ll stand guard,” Salmorol adds, “So I’ll be able to heal her if something goes wrong.”

Zuriel screams against her gag madly, thrashing like a fish out of the water. Though, with her wings also being held together by chains, she’s barely able to move more than a few centimeters.

Having been the one to subdue Zuriel in order to add her new restraints, Biranal stands at the back of the room as she grimaces in the angel’s direction. Even while sedated, stopping Zuriel from hurting herself wasn’t easy.

Varzath clicks his tongue. “Looking at her, you’d think we are the bad guys here,” he comments, causing the room’s occupants, Sunnazoth included, to give him an incredulous look.

“What?”

Sonog chuckles. “I will miss… No, never mind. Milord should move on with his night. Leave her to us. Don’t worry, she’ll tire of struggling soon enough.”

Varzath isn’t so sure of that, but he trusts Sonog and Salromol to keep Zuriel from doing anything unnecessary, such as biting her own tongue.

“Lords, he must be amazing in bed,” Varzath murmurs, shaking his head incredulously as he gives the still struggling Zuriel a look and sighs, “Creator save us from the power of angelic love.”

After saying their goodbyes for the night, Varzath leaves with Biranal and Sunnazoth following suit. The room they’ve chosen to store Zuriel for the night isn’t far from his own, and as such, they simply head there on foot.

It is a silent walk, during which Varzath finds himself watching the palace, and the city beyond through its windows, almost melancholically. By this time tomorrow, he’ll be already…

“Why didn’t My Lord tell her the truth?”

Stirred from his thoughts by Biranal’s voice, Varzath gives her a glance. “Zuriel? And lose my chance to get back at her for playing with my poor, innocent heart for a near two decades?”

Biranal rolls her eyes. “I know My Lord isn’t so petty, unlike a certain demon.”

“Bitch,” Sunnazoth murmurs in response.

Varzath chuckles. “The reason I didn’t tell her the truth is that I need her act to be convincing when the time comes, one, and two, there’s no guarantee she’d have cooperated even had I explained to her our plan, or that she’d have believed us.”

Biranal nods. Having arrived, their group stops before Varzath’s door as he opens it and steps inside, heading for his bed and drops stop it unceremoniously, arms spreads.

Taking no further notice of the other two, he stares at his ceiling thoughtfully.

“…Is this elven wine?” Sunnazoth asks, surprise obvious in her voice.

“I asked Bulramal to prepare some for us earlier. Think of it as an apology for the past two thousand years.”

“…What?”

“I mean, for having to put up with a bastard like me this whole time.”

Sunnazoth laughs, and Varzath smiles in spite of himself as the sound of pouring wine reaches his ears, coming from her position.

“My Lord is acting as though he’s about to die,” Biranal points out, voice hot with anger.

“That’s because the fact I will die if the plan fails has not been lost on me, love,” Varzath retorts.

She groans. Obliviously, he’s not the only one who has grown tired of their arguments over this past month, and the hushed steps to follow indicated she might’ve decided to help herself to some wine as well.

“Wha-?! Don’t chug from the bottle! What are you, an animal?!”

Varzath laughs as Sunnazoth comes to sit on the bed by his thigh, a cup of red wine now between her fingers as she stares at him exasperatedly.

“I swear I’ll have her on a leash from now on.”

Varzath meets her gaze as a small smile still plays across his lips. “You can certainly try, though I wouldn’t recommend doing so… I heard dragons are notoriously against being collared.”

Sunnazoth snorts. “Is that so?”

Varzath glances at Biranal as she comes to sit by his other thigh, bottle in hand and a murderous look on her face.

“Relax, love, worrying so much won’t raise our chances of success.”

In response, Biranal meets his eyes as she takes another swig from the bottle, incurring a death glare from Sunnazoth.

“Now, no more fighting between the two of you. I’m sure our kitchen has another bottle or two somewhere…”

Sunnazoth huffs, sips from her cup, then finally averts her eyes from Biranal’s as she drags her fingers across his leg, accompanying them with her gaze for a moment before finally bringing it to rest against his face.

“And I suppose, it has finally come to this,” she murmurs.

Varzath raises his eyebrow. “You don’t look as though you’re about to vomit over the idea. Was the wine poisoned?”

“Hardly,” Sunnazoth retorts drily, “Maybe I simply have never been as opposed to the idea as Milord assumed.”

“Even after what happened?”

“…Even after what happened.”

“Such a bad girl… What would Ketol think, seeing you like this?”

Sunnazoth throws Biranal, who watches their altercation intently, a look, before returning her gaze to rest against his. “He knows who I am, and what I do. There is nothing I hide from him.”

Varzath chuckles. “How nice. Do you ever allow him to play with the girls, or is he your exclusive property?”

Sunnazoth smiles. “Sometimes, I just watch. Sometimes, I have him watch... I told you, I’m not the monster you made me out to be, and Ketol quite enjoys the games we play, even if he’ll often struggle to admit as much without proper incentive.”

“…I suppose I owe you an apology.”

Sunnazoth shrugs. “Isn’t that what the wine is for? And besides, I do realize I haven’t made my reputation any favors over the years. Milord isn’t the only one to have thought me a monster, and quite honestly… For a long time, I preferred it that way.”

“Better to have them fear you than the alternative?”

“Something like that.”

Sunnazoth downs her cup, then throws it aside as she smiles at him, obviously unbothered by the noise of breaking glass.

“Just, before we start, there’s something I’ve been curious about.”

Varzath glances toward Sunnazoth’s hand as it now moves to rest against his member, lightly pressing it as she begins to slowly jerk it up and down, quickly bringing it to hardness.

“Capturing the Archangel, was it really just a way to pass the time?” Zunnazoth asks, her gaze meeting his inquisitively as her grip on his cock intensifies, becoming almost painful.

Varzath laughs bitterly. “Maybe, for a fleeting, brief moment of weakness, I’ve wondered if achieving peace with Heaven was possible… At least for our people. We have much to offer, and they have little to fear from us… Or so I thought at the time.”

Laughing softly, Sunnazoth releases her grip over his member as she climbs over him, lying against his side and bringing their faces close enough for a brief kiss.

“…And Milord would’ve have betrayed the entirety of Hell if it meant guaranteeing our own safety?” Sunnazoth whispers against his lips once their tongues are apart.

“In a heartbeat…”

“But it wasn’t meant to be?”

Varzath chuckles. “You’ve met Zuriel… You tell me.”

“She thought you were responsible for her husband’s death,” Sunnazoth points out, causing Varzath to pause.

Indeed, knowing as much now does change his perspective on their interactions, but…

Varzath shakes his head. “Finding an angel up in their hierarchy who doesn’t have a good reason to hate us will be impossible, I realize as much now. Most likely, without exception, they’ve all had friends, lovers, or subordinates who were killed, captured, tortured, or enslaved by our friendly neighbors, if not by our own people. And even if we manage to convince one of them to listen, I doubt they’d accomplish more than being branded a traitor themselves…”

“So, no way out but to win or escape while we still have the chance?”

Varzath nods. “Once their armies emerge victorious, even if we refuse to partake in the war at the end, you think they’d listen to our pleas for mercy? One look at our basement, and at the things we’ve done to their precious, pure children, and we’ll be lucky if they keep us alive for long enough to ask for forgiveness.”

“They won’t care that we gave them a choice, often rescuing them from much worse fates, or that they enjoyed their time here almost as much as we did, will they?”

“Naw, I don’t think they will…”

“…Fuck me,” Sunnazoth whispers.

Varzath smiles. “With pleasure.”

Kissing, undressing, groping each other roughly, almost desperately… What follows could only be described as sweet chaos as they both fight for control, a fight which ends once Varzath groans, at last pinning Sunnuzoth against his bed’s headboard.

One hand against her neck, the other holding both her wrists, Varzath slowly moves his gaze throughout Sunnazoth’s dark skin, taking in her slowly rising breasts, flat stomach, navel piercing, and finally, her gleaming sex, resting against his hard member as she wraps her legs around his midsection.

“Quiz time,” Varzath tells her, smiling mischievously as he grinds his member against her opening, causing Sunnazoth to moan breathlessly, then bite her lower lip with an annoyed look on her face.

“Really? Right now? Do I at least get something for answering correctly?”

“My cock,” Varzath says, laughing as he grinds himself against her a second time, then begins to do so at a slow, steady pace.

“…Ah! Fine… But make it quick… This time!”

“Not wondering what will happen if you don’t answer correctly?”

Sunnazoth licks her lips, blazed almond eyes meeting his gaze daringly. “I’m sure it’ll be something either painful or humiliating, now get on with it, fucker, before I begin to grow cold.”

“In Hell? It might take a while, but fine, I’ll start: A servant has betrayed you, someone you trusted personally, and now you’ve captured them.”

Sunnazoth groans. “First, I’d find out their objective, who they’re working for, and how many accomplices, if any, they have. Second, I’d find out why they thought betraying me was a good idea so that I might stop the same from happening in the future.”

“Two days have gone by, they still haven’t given in to torture or threats, and their Mind Shield remains impenetrable other than crushing the mind beneath it.”

“I’d start thinking about what information they had access to, and how destructive it could prove in the wrong hands; Then, I’d assume worst case scenario and make preparations accordingly.”

“Good. And the servant’s fate?”

“That would depend on why they betrayed me, and how much actual damage the Domain has sustained.”

“They were jealous of you and your position, but you’ve managed to stop their plans before major damage was done. Nobody died.”

Sunnazoth smiles. “I’d give them a choice; Exile or becoming my bitch for a nice, long parade through the city.”

“They were offered a better position in a neighboring Domain, and several of our spies were killed before you managed to find out what happened.”

Sunnazoth grimaces. “They’re dead, and so is the fucker who enticed them against me. I’ll have both their heads above the palace’s gate.”

“Even if they were directly under the orders of another Demon Lord?”

Anyone who touches my girls, or my boys, will face the consequences… No exceptions.”

Varzath pulls back, stopping the grinding as he smiles at her, then slowly spreads her lower lips apart until his whole head is involved in warmth, pulls back, and repeats it, bringing Sunnazoth to curse loudly.

While continuing to tease her, Varzath says, “You’ve done very well so far, love. Practical, without being needlessly cruel… But what if the reason they betrayed you was that their lover was captured, forcing their hand? Several of your plans suffered as a consequence, and many have died as a result.”

Sunnazoth stops, panting slightly as she meets his gaze. “…The lover, what happened to them?”

“Tortured and killed the moment they were captured. The servant knows as much, because they were sent the images via long-range telepath, and by peering into their mind, you’ve seen them as well.”

“…Fuck. I… I don’t know,” Sunnazoth confesses after a long pause, “What would you have done?”

Varzath smiles. “Remember Chalzur?”

Sunnazoth’s eyes widen. “You… Is that what happened…?”

Varzath nods.

“Who…?”

“Rorzen.”

“…Shit. You told us he died in battle…”

Varzath shrugs. “He did. Once the city was burning, he begged me to kill him, then charged me, leaving me no choice… Technically, I never said he died fighting the enemy.”

“Wait, something like what My Lord described really happened?” Biranal suddenly interjects, crawling from the bed’s edge, where she had been watching them with a grimace on her face up to now, until she’s by their side, near the bed’s headboard.

“I believe it was some hundred years before you were born, love, but yes, it did,” Varzath tells her as she sits cross-legged beside them, wine bottle still in hand.

“Varzath ordered us to attack a nearby city out of the blue, Chalzur, and leave no survivors… This was before the Domain, and so, while our leader, he wasn’t yet our Lord…” Sunnazoth supplies, “But he was so furious, no one dared question his orders, and the place was burned to cinder before the week was over, though we still spent the best of a year after chasing some of the survivors. There were no prisoners made, and no sex games… Only pure slaughter.”

“But… I understand you were angry, My Lord, but why not kill only the responsible? Why burn the entire city?” Biranal questions.

Varzath shakes his head. “Considering the place you came from, my love, you should understand why. Chalzur might’ve been called a city, but it was no more than a monster nest built by creatures worse than animals… And besides, the only language understood by fools is violence. I wanted to avoid something similar from happening again in the future at all costs.”

Slowly, Biranal nods.

“Now, I believe a certain demon has finally failed to deliver a satisfying answer for our little quiz…” Varzath says, smiling teasingly toward Sunnazoth, who grimaces.

“Whatever it is, just get it over with already…”

“Biranal,” Varzath calls.

She smiles. “Yes, My Lord?”

“Just use your imagination…”

Saying as much, Varzath kisses Sunnazoth as he finally penetrates her. She gasps against his mouth, then moans once he starts moving.

“You fucker,” she whispers breathlessly once he pulls away from her lips.

Varzath laughs, then, pulling her away from the headboard, he switches their position, having her lie on top of his chest as he continues to piston her sex, gradually increasing the speed of his thrusts to match her own moving hips.

Glancing over Sunnazoth’s shoulder, Varzath realizes Biranal is already standing above the two of them, bottle in hand and a devilish smile on her face.

Sunnazoth never saw the first strike coming; She screams, high pitch and girly, then glares toward Biranal as she readies her tail for another blow.

“How many, My Lord?” Biranal asks, ignoring Sunnazoth’s glare.

“What do you think, love?” Varzath asks her.

“Fuck the both of you…!”

“I think ten should do the trick,” Varzath concludes.

Biranal seems more than happy to comply.

“Fuck…!”

“That’s one…”

“That’s two! Are you retard-!? Fucking bitch!”

“One still…”

“W-what?!”

Eyes glassy with pain, pleasure, and panic, Sunnazoth meets Varzath’s gaze with a confused, half-desperate look on her face.

“C’mon, you, better than most, should know how this works…!” Varzath tells her. Since her walls contract like crazy after every lash, he isn’t exactly having an easy time of it himself.

“Fuck!”

“One…”

“O-okay, I get it! One!”

This time, Biranal doesn’t say anything, simply smiling as she whips her tail against Sunnazoth’s ass once more.

“Two! Is this what you wanted, you fucking sadistic cunt!?”

Feeling Sunnazoth is growing closer, Varzath increases his pace further.

“Ironic. Our Lord calls you something similar all the time. Did you know that?”

“F-fuck! T-three…! I hope you burn in the Fire!”

“Watch that mouth, or we’re starting from zero.”

“L-Lords! F-four!”

As Sunnazoth comes, gritting his teeth is all Varzath can do to stop himself from doing the same. Damn it…

“What was that?”

“I’m s-sorry! F-five!”

“Good girl.”

“Six…!”

“Are sure you haven’t missed one?”

“Seven!”

“Careful now. Wouldn’t want to mess up and have to restart so close from the end, right?”

“E-eight!”

Feeling she’s approaching another orgasm, Varzath abruptly lowers the speed of his thrusts; If she comes again around him, there’s no way he’ll be able to stop himself this time.

“Nine!”

Biranal pauses, looking at the them from behind narrowed eyelids. “Who said you could slow down?”

Fuck, does she think Sunnazoth is the one who…?

Biranal steps over Sunnazoth’s left ass cheek, forcing her to slam her crotch against his as she swings her tail once more.

Varzath curses out loud; Seeing stars, and all he can do is hold on for dear life as Sunnazoth squeezes his member hard enough to hurt.

“Shake that ass, bitch, or we’re starting again!”

Wait, what?

“Wa-” Varzath begins, far too late to stop Sunnazoth from obeying as she raises her ass, then brings it down again, engulfing his member and causing him to curse breathlessly.

“What number was it again? Six, was that it?”

Varzath curses; Having these two on the same bed was a mistake. A couple of minutes in, and for all intents and purposes, he realizes he is now the one being fucked.

“S-six!”

Damn it all…

Several minutes later, sticky with sweat, panting, and glaring at Biranal, Varzath is finally able to rest as Sunnazoth lies on top of him, utterly exhausted, and, if her glazed eyes are anything to go by, satisfied.

“…I know I told you to use your imagination love, but are you trying to kill me?”

At least she has the decency of looking ashamed. “Sorry, I might’ve gotten carried away.”

Varzath eyes her a moment, standing above the two of them still in her clothes and with bottle in hand. “…Haven’t you become awfully good at being on top?” he comments.

Biranal grimaces.

“…Zorzazeth?”

She nods. “She just won’t leave me alone, and everything I do just seems to turn her on even more… Actually, I meant to ask My Lord what to do for a while now.”

Varzath laughs as he caresses Sunnazoth's head, currently lying on his chest, bringing her to release a soft sigh and snuggle herself against him even further. “Do you like her?”

“I do, but…”

“She can be a bit much sometimes?”

Biranal nods.

“Then you should establish clear limits. Schedule a specific time or something of the sort. Once a week, or once a month… Assuming you still want to see her, of course.”

Biranal blinks. “That… That would make it a lot better. I can’t believe I hadn’t thought of doing something similar…”

“Sex is just another facet of life. You don’t need to treat it as something to lose your mind over.”

After a moment, Biranal nods slowly.

“Now, give me a swig of that bottle. After what you’ve put me through, I need it.”

Smiling, Biranal keels by his side, takes a sip from the bottle, then presses her lips against his, spilling the wine into his mouth.

“Hey, save some for me…”

Midst their kiss, Biranal gives Sunnazoth a sidelong glance, then pulls away from him. Siping another mouthful of wine, she aims the demon a daring look…

Sunnazoth snorts as she pulls Biranal by her top’s collar, bringing their mouths together.

With them kissing on top of his chest, some wine ends up spilling over it, but the view is nice enough, so Varzath doesn’t complain.

And besides, he’s glad they’re finally getting along…

Once Biranal and Sunnazoth pull away from one another, Varzath points toward the mess they’ve made, which brings them both to stare at his chest, then at each other.

“Pervert…”

Biranal is the first to begin licking, though Sunnazoth is soon to follow. With them both pressing themselves against his body, and their tongues leaving warm trails against his skin, Varzath feels his member stiffing again almost immediately.

As Biranal straightens herself briefly in order to remove her top, handing Sunnazoth the bottle, the demon grabs a hold of his cock with her left hand, then smiles at him as she pours wine over his stomach, biting his nipple playfully.

Biranal throws her clothes away, rejoining Sunnazoth as they now lick his stomach and navel, leaving a tickling sensation on his wet skin as they laugh softly against it.

“Play nice…” Varzath tells them, laughing slightly breathlessly.

“Or what…?” Sunnazoth retorts, sticking her pierced tongue at him as she turns the bottle on top of his dick, slowly jerking it all the while.

Varzath shudders. “You damn devil…”

Biranal laughs as she approaches his now soaked erection, licking it slowly from bottom to head, including Sunnazoth's fingers.

Meanwhile, Sunnazoth throws the empty bottle aside, meeting Biranal's slitted eyes as she leans in and wraps her tongue, then her lips, around his head, having her piercing leave a cold trail surrounded by warmth in its wake.

Releasing a small sigh, Varzath forces himself to relax as the girls continue to “drink”, their gazes locked in some sort of silent contest… What could they possibly be competing about, he has no idea, but so long they keep from biting, he’ll leave them to it.

“Isn’t it annoying…?” Sunnazoth asks Biranal, pulling away briefly in order to do so, and causing Biranal to glance at him. “How he’s always holding back so much, and playing us however he wants…?”

Varzath raises an eyebrow. “Hey, I thought I told you to play nice?”

Sunnazoth raises a hand in his direction, without even looking, and Varzath curses silently as his arms and mouth become covered in ice.

He could free himself, of course, but it is clear this is Sunnazoth’s revenge for the quiz earlier, and Creator knows what she might do if he resists.

More importantly, they better not stop things now…

Sunnazoth meets Biranal’s gaze again, who never stopped licking, as she continues to jerk his cock slowly. “Did you know? He hates pain during sex, but even more than that, he hates losing control or being made to embarrass himself…”

Varzath rolls his eyes. All true, and the Cosmos has Ig'droren to thank for that, among many of his other perks… Maybe Sunnazoth had a point when she said he has been fixated on his old mistress for far too long?

Naw, his only regret is being unable to bring her back so he could kill the bitch again, taking it slow this time.

“See? We haven’t even started, and he’s already throbbing…”

Biranal plops her lips away from his head, giving his member a surprised look. Indeed, it looks visibly harder now, as though about to explode. Shit, he shouldn’t have thought about-

“Ig'droren,” Sunnazoth murmurs, “Our old mistress. Did he ever tell you about her?”

“He… Lord Varzath mentioned her on occasion,” Biranal says after taking a glance in his direction.

Sunnazoth laughs slowly, giving his member a soft squeeze as she begins to increase the speed of her jerking. “He just can’t help himself when it comes to her. He’d never admit it, but the truth is he never truly wished to kill her… Go on, make him cum, he can do it multiple times in a row no problem, it just hurts a little.”

As they both look at him, Sunnazoth daringly, almost as though enticing him to interrupt them, and Biranal uncertainly, Varzath narrows his eyes at them, then sends the latter a telepathic message, ‘Are you curious, love? If so, just follow her lead… But don’t blame me for the consequences of doing so.

Biranal licks her lips, then looks back at his member.

“…You said he didn’t mean to kill her? But I thought she made of your lives a living nightmare?”

“If you want the story, make him cum,” Sunnazoth retorts.

Biranal hesitates, but only for a moment. Leaning forward once more, she places a soft kiss against his head, licks the pre-cum leaking from it, then brings his member into her mouth, slowly downing it, involving it in warmth, until her lips meet his crotch.

“Good girl…” Sunnazoth murmurs, then holds her head, stopping her from coming back while carefully bobbing her head up and down.

Rather than resisting, Biranal moans around his cock, instantly bringing him over the edge.

Seeing him cum, Sunnazoth laughs. “Milord’s toes curled,” she teases, laughing softly as she meets his gaze and releases of Biranal’s hair, who shudders slightly while resurging, having not allowed a single drop to escape.

Even through the afterglow of his orgasm, Varzath glares at them.

“Oh my, I think he’s mad at us, Biranal… What shall we ever do now?”

“…You promised to finish the story.”

“Raise his legs, and I’ll do it.”

Varzath groans. Obviously, the ice is far from comfortable against his skin, and even though he allowed Sunnazoth some free room since he felt guilty, his patience isn’t infinity. Is she really trying to cause him to lose control…?

Who is he kidding? Of course she is. Well, he wonders how far they’ll take it…

Varzath feels his face heating slightly as Biranal follows Sunnazoth orders, placing herself between his legs, then lifting them until he’s facing his own member; Obviously, an extremely embarrassing position.

“…As I was saying, our little Varzath wouldn’t haven’t killed Ig'droren unless she pushed him over the edge. In fact, I’m convinced he was in love with her… And that she knew of it, which is why she thought he’d never truly hurt her.”

She thought it funny. One of her pets, fallen for their tormentor… She didn’t find it so funny when he stuck a knife through her heart.

Sunnazoth meets Varzath’s gaze as she drags a finger against his now soft member, releasing a small wave of freezing magic which has him shuddering, even as his cock hardens under her touch.

“She trained him so well, even now, he still responds to humiliation and pain like a good little dog… Regardless of his personal thoughts on the matter,” Sunnazoth says, shifting her eyes toward Biranal while smiling fiendishly, “What is wrong, never seen an asshole before? Start licking, darling.”

Biranal bites her lower lip, glances at him, then shits her gaze toward the aforementioned body part, centimeters away from her face.

Then, slowly, she lowers her head and drags her tongue against his entrance…

“Look, he’s curling his toes again…” Sunnazoth comments teasingly, “Isn’t it cute?”

If looks could murder, Sunnazoth would be dead. Alas, having committed himself to see the end of their play, Varzath simply forces himself to endure it as Sunnazoth once more begins to jerk his member, now occasionally releasing waves of could magic against it.

“In truth, I don’t know what she did or said that finally did it. As far I’m aware, what Varzath really wanted wasn’t to kill her, but rather…”

Stop it, you fucking cunt. You don’t want to see how this ends.’

Oh, but I do. It has been so long since I’ve seen Milord losing control… Weren’t we supposed to be your fuck toys for the night? This soft side of yours might not cut it where you’re going, you know?

“…To turn the tables on her. He wanted to have her beg for his cock, desperate and needy, just as she liked to keep us. He wanted to have her crawl, to step on top of her face, to squeeze her little neck until life was about to leave those cruel eyes, only to stop at the last second so he could do it again… Until she begged him to make her come or kill her. He wanted to have her become worst than a slave, then, once she was broken and humiliated at his feet, he wanted to tell her it was over, that she’d never have his cock ever again, no matter how much she begged for it. He wanted to see the despair overtaking her eyes as he laughed in her face…”

Back then, he was so close… So close to becoming like her. She was destroying him from the inside. Another cruel joke, another humiliating task, or another denied orgasm, and he’d have snapped… He had to do it.

“Delusions, of course. Ig'droren would’ve never given in to torture, and she’d never have begged or obeyed anyone. If anything, she’d have laughed in our faces for attempting to control her, even had we somehow managed to overpower the bitch, and Varzath knew as much... Still, killing her also killed something inside of him... Love, I suppose.”

Varzath closes his eyes, forcing himself to breathe one stead breath at a time.

“I’ve always wondered what would’ve happened if he had somehow managed to turn her into his bitch, however impossible the task might’ve been. Would he have forgiven her at the end? Honestly, cutting her arms and legs, then pulling off all of her teeth is what I would’ve gone for… It was our beloved mistress' own modus operandi when it concerned her enemies, after all, at least until she grew tired of them.”

Being forcibly reminded of memories he’d give anything to rid himself of, Varzath growls.

As one of her favorite pets, Ig'droren often used him to torture her victims, man and woman alike… The fact he himself wasn’t allowed to cum while doing it is the only thing that kept him sane throughout the whole thing.

But it doesn’t matter now.

Biranal isn’t licking anymore, but Sunnazoth increases the speed of her jerking regardless.

“Little Varzath, did you still believe you could fix her, right up to the very end?” Sunnazoth asks sweetly, causing Varzath to finally open his eyes again to face her.

Meeting his gaze, Sunnazoth licks his cock, smiling at him as she does so, while Biranal stares at his face, looking shocked and somewhat at a loss... The pity in her eyes hurts more than Varzath could possibly describe.

Yes, I did... At least until I realized she’d have me broken long before I could find any speak of goodness left in her twisted Soul,’ he sends the two of them telepathically. 

“He’s close,” Sunnazoth announces, laughing mockingly as she increases the speed of her hand yet another notch, “Can you believe it? What part of our little talk do you think our dear Lord enjoyed more, love? Do you think it was the idea of having Ig'droren hanging somewhere in our basement for the past two thousand years, rather than dead?”

“Stop,” Biranal says, frowning at her, “You’re going too far.”

“Okay,” Sunnazoth retorts, smiling as she abruptly halts her hand, clenching his cock painfully in the process.

Biranal freezes, while Varzath’s eyes widen. Did she just…?

“Oh, I’m so sorry… Did I ruin Milord’s orgasm?” Sunnazoth asks, smiling innocently at him as she does so.

…That’s it.

Additional Info: The only healing magic capable of restoring missing limbs comes from the high echelons of Holy Magic, and even then, there are limits to what it can do.

0