Uzurnal
277 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the Kam family, there was a commotion, but not just any commotion. It was all because of Kam'zul, who was about to speak her first word.

Kam'zul had just turned two years old. During this time, the family had made plenty of sweet memories, from family walks in the park to trips to other planets. They already had quite a large photo album.

Kam'tzu, the mother of the Kam family, had a screen in front of her recording Kam'zul.

The father, Kam'op, watched and encouraged her. The same went for her brother, Kam'ra.

Kam'zul opened her mouth and started repeating letters.

"A...a...a"

The family began to get very excited, waiting for that moment.

"A... m'Ra."

The room fell silent. Kam'ra was speechless; he hadn't expected this. He expected her to say "Mom" or "Dad," but he hadn't expected her to say his name.

So he made a promise to himself. As long as he was alive, no one would touch his little sister.

Kam'ra was nine years old. When he grew up, he wanted to be a doctor.

Being a doctor was a highly respected and esteemed profession, but despite that, not many people took it seriously because they considered other professions like scientists, space researchers, and other more glamorous and interesting careers.

The father looked at his son with a serious look, tears starting to well up in his eyes.

"How I envy you, son, my little lady just spoke her first word, your name."

And soon tears were flowing from his eyes as he hugged his son and his daughter.

Meanwhile, the mother of the Kam family recorded all of this, smiling.

...

..

.

(Kam'zul three years old)

It was a beautiful day; the blue sun shone on the red planet. And in the Kam family, everyone was doing their own thing.

Kam'ra was sitting on the grass with other children he knew. There wasn't many of them, but they formed a circle. In the middle of the circle stood an old man, telling them all about medicine.

Yes, these were learning hours. Shen'la children started learning at the age of five, basic things like language, mathematics, and other fundamentals. Then, at the age of eight, they chose what they wanted to learn. And later, at fifteen, they made the final decision about what they wanted to study. At twenty, they started working.

Kam'ra listened attentively to his teacher. When he grew up, he wanted to be a doctor.

...

Kam'tzu, the mother of the Kam family, was at home doing housework, cleaning the whole house.

...

Kam'op, the father of the Kam family, was at work. He sat behind the desk in the control room for the production of hovercraft. He monitored through cameras to make sure everything was in order.

...

Kam'zul, our main character, was three years old, playing in the park with her friends. There were quite a few of them. There were quite a few of them, and they were getting ready to play Uzurnal.

Uzurnal was an interplanetary sport where there are two teams of ten. The rules are simple. There are three hoops on each side attached to the backs of the three players. The aim is to hit the hoops with the ball. The ball is held in hand and can be moved in any way, of course within the designated rectangular area. There are two balls. If you hit the hoop with the ball, your team gets a point. The team with the most points at the end wins. It's a non-contact sport. The balls are rubber, so no one gets hurt.

Back to our story. Around our main character, Kam'zul, there were plenty of children swarming her. Kam'zul was very popular among the others. She was stronger than the others, and everyone wanted to join her team.

After half an hour of team formation, two teams stood against each other. Kam'zul looked at the boy opposite her and smiled mockingly.

Kam'zul: "Kog'we, so what, another win for me?

Kog'we just looked at her and smiled mockingly too.

Kog'we: "Only in your dreams, I'll win today."

Two balls were thrown into the air, and the game began.

...

It was getting dark, and the game was over. All the children went home. Kam'zul and her team had triumphant expressions on their faces; they had won again.

Kam'zul was almost home when she ran into her brother.

Kam'zul: "Brother."

Kam'zul ran to her brother with excitement.

Kam'ra just opened his arms and hugged his sister, running his hand through her hair.

Kam'ra: "So, little sister, how was your day?"

Kam'zul started jumping, full of endless energy, telling him about her game of Uzurnal today.

Kam'ra just smiled at that and started stroking her hair.

Kam'ra: "I'm glad you had a good day today. But we need to hurry a bit, or our Mom will be angry, and we don't want that."

Kam'zul started nodding quickly. When their Mom was angry, nothing could stop her.

So they quickly entered the house, greeted by the wonderful smell of food coming from the kitchen, but they first went to the living room where their father was sitting.

Kam'zul shot towards him like a cannonball and hugged him.

Kam'op: "Aaaa, here's my little princess, how was your day?"

Kam'op picked her up into the air and started tossing her around a bit. Kam'zul started giggling at that.

Suddenly a voice came from the kitchen.

Kam'tzu: "Kam'ra, Kam'zul, come to the kitchen to your dear mother."

The children left their father and ran into the kitchen to their mother.

Kam'zul gently pulled her mother's apron.

Kam'zul: "Mom, what are we going to have for dinner today?"

Kam'tzu just smiled and didn't say anything, waiting for something else.

Kam'tzu: "Well, how about you tell me first how your day was?"

Kam'zul's eyes began to sparkle with excitement and energy.

Kam'zul: "Listen, Mom, first we wanted to play Uzurnal, and everyone wanted to join me, and then I was the team captain, and then I scored a lot, and then we won, and my team won against Kog'we's team."

Kam'zul's mother just smiled gently. She was glad her daughter was enjoying herself so much. At first, she was afraid that the children wouldn't like her much because of her strange purple veins all over her body.

But that didn't happen; in fact, she was even popular among the others, she didn't even know how her daughter did it.

Kam'tzu: "Well, you had an amazing day, now go to your father and tell him that dinner will be ready soon."

Kam'zul just nodded and ran into the living room to her dad.

Kam'tzu looked at her son.

Kam'tzu: "And how was your lecture today?"

Kam'ra just smiled.

Kam'ra: "It was good, I learned a lot today about our body and its structure."

Later on, the Kam family had dinner and went to bed.

Our main character couldn't wait for another amazing day.

17