Volume 03 Chapter 09
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We went outside and talked with the Urub Shokai. Or rather, I'm outside the store fully prepared to chase them away.

 

...Yakko-san is here.

 

When I looked in the direction that Mr. Chiori was pointing, I saw an old man wearing luxurious clothes, a man carrying a weapon, and in addition, people wearing armor of the same shape as Mr. Guel but a different color, probably the first. The knights are walking towards us.

 

That fat old man is probably the chairman of the Urub Chamber of Commerce, and the four people around him are probably the bodyguards hired by the adventurer's guild.

There are three knights with red faces, but two of them are slow in their steps. Kakuzuka (Obo )do not have. The people in this knight order were probably drinking alcohol just now.

 

As I was thinking that, the chairman of the Urub Shokai came talking to us with a disgusting smile on his face.

 

Oh, hey, aren't you the manager of the Gauki group? You were in the right place. Hey, everyone...don't you think so?

 

After hearing the president's words, the adventurers and the knights laughed with ugly faces that made them want to say Geez, and then one of the knights spoke to the Urub Company.

 

It's true~ Hey. It saved me the trouble of going inside the store and telling that guy. Chairman, go tell that bastard!!

 

Well, please don't panic so much...Here it is!

 

The chairman of the Chamber of Commerce takes out a piece of paper from his pocket, spreads it out, and shows it to us with a smug look on his face.

 

Manager of the Gauki-gumi, can you see this? It's a piece of paper with an eviction order written on it, right? We're both doing business by selling products, so it's understandable, right? ~~??????

 

That chamber of commerce president is so annoying...put a lead ball in his face right now. kill (or )Rite...

 

I can see what you're taking! But, I need you to give me a convincing explanation of why you're leaving! If we can't convince you, why don't you just get out of here? Hey!!

 

Mr. Kiori retorted strongly to the other party.

 

That's because the First Knights and the others are here guarding the eastern district. Jurisdiction (Kankatsu )We also manage the land. They decided that it would be better for my company to manage this land than for your company to manage it.

So I've decided to become the administrator here. So I'll ask you to leave.

 

It doesn't make sense, and the story doesn't make sense. I understand what you're talking about if it was logically decided by someone in the financial field in the first place, but shouldn't security be in charge of managing the land, or even ordering the surrender of the land? Japan was supposed to be like that, right?

 

I can’t stand hearing things like that that I don’t understand!! Maintaining public order in a district and managing land are two different things!!

 

After saying that, Mr. Kiori took out a piece of paper from nowhere and presented it to the chairman of the Urub Chamber of Commerce. I think Mr. Kiori probably took it out of the item box.

 

This is the contract I wrote when I bought the land from the guy who managed it! There's nothing illegal about it since I bought the land through formal procedures! If there's anything wrong with it, it's from the previous manager. I'll call you here and ask you!!

 

Mr. Kiori presented the evidence to the chairman of Urub Chamber of Commerce, but for some reason the other party looked unfazed.

 

There’s no problem with that kind of thing!

 

What! What are you basing that on?

 

When Mr. Kiori says that, one of the First Knights who smells like alcohol comes in front of Mr. Kiori.

 

We have already changed the name of the land to Urub Shokai.

 

You’re lying!!?

 

Did you change the name of the land? In Japan, where I lived in my previous life, it was a criminal act, but is it different here?

 

Manager of the Fang Demon group. What the vice leader is saying is true!!

 

You guys, that's an illegal act!! If that information reaches King Reedgarm's ears, we'll be in trouble!!

 

Huh? You're a big fan, huh? What about us? We're nobles above the knights! It's easy to gloss over something like this, so let's start from here. If you don't retreat, I'll cut you to death, hey!!

 

The deputy leader, who smells like alcohol, begins to draw his sword and prepare it, perhaps as a threat to Kirio-san.

 

...Ah? What are you?

 

The vice-captain, whose name I don't even know, says this as he glares at me, who is aiming JERICHO941PSL at my body.

 

I don't know if it's a threat or if it's serious, but it's better for your own safety if you stop.

 

Gahahahahah!?

 

The trashy vice-captain and his friends all look at me after laughing.

 

What can you do with something so stupid?

 

I can open a hole in your body faster than you can cut it with the sword you have.

 

If I did something like that now, it would be a big deal, so I'm just preparing for the moment. Really, I would be grateful if you could sheath that sword.

 

If you can do it, do it!!!

 

The vice-captain, whose thought process was so stupid, raised his sword towards Kirio with a disgusting smile on his face, and at about the same time, he heard the sound of JERICHO941PSL firing twice. boom (Todoro )Two bullets pierced the deputy leader's armor and tore his body into pieces.

 

Ugg!? ...Guuuu!!?

 

Everyone except me looked at the Vice-Captain with stunned faces as he let go of his sword and knelt down on the ground, holding the wound with his hand and groaning.

 

This is self-defense. If you're still motivated, you should be prepared to die. What are you going to do, Vice-Captain-san?

 

When I aimed from his body to his head, the vice commander stared at me with a pale face.

 

Hi!? O-Obae! Goho!? Goho!? ...What are you doing, Geho!? ...Do you understand?

 

I just shot down the scum that tried to kill Kirio-san...is there a problem?

 

Temeeeeeold you you you think you can do something like this and get away with it for free!!?

 

This person seems to have more free time to talk than before. Maybe even if they are rotten on the inside, the knights still have some level of ability, so they may get used to the pain quickly. Maybe one more bullet into his stomach will shut him up, but I'll stop him for now. There's something I want to say.

 

Huh...you're the ones who can't just get away with it, right?

 

What!? Do I, the second son of the Earl Banzers family, know what it means to oppose Odd Banzers? Ah?

 

After using your strength, will you use your family status? Really, he's just the kind of scumbag you see in the picture. Moreover, I don't know the nobleman's name.

 

Well...it's better to stop it and go home like she said, Odd, the vice-commander of the First Knights, huh?

 

Peach-san popped her head out from behind me and looked down at Vice-Commander Odd and said that, so I was surprised.

 

W-what are you?

 

Wow, I’ve known you for a long time!

 

Well, I don't know if he's a soldier in this country, but if you work in the military, you'll probably hear aristocratic names like Banzas.

 

Huh, then you should talk quickly! Leave all your money with me, apologize, and then hand over the store behind me!!

 

...It's really okay to shoot this person now, right? My finger on the trigger is already starting to put pressure on it, regardless of my will.

 

Hmm, I've known for a long time that you're an earl. But, don't you realize that if this news were to get to your house, you'd be in big trouble yourself. ~?

 

Huh? Teme, what are you talking about?

 

Ufufu, after all, the Gauki group has joined the general guild. You understand the meaning of what I just said, right?

 

So, you’re joining a general guild!?

 

At Peach-san's words, the Urvu Shokai and its friends looked surprised and then started to get upset.

 

Oh, that’s it! Hey, Urub!? Isn’t this company a shop that isn’t a member of the general guild?!

 

I-I'm sure that's right...but there must be some kind of mistake. No! Maybe he's lying?

 

Don't lie! Just like you said, our company registered with the general guild three days ago!!

 

After hearing Kiori-san's words, Vice-Captain Odd's body trembled and he began to tighten his fists, unlike what he had been doing up until now.

 

Tch...Kushooooo!!!?

 

Note! Detected danger in the 12 o'clock direction, possible enemy.''

 

This guy is going to kill us! !

 

Temera! Get rid of these guys before they find out!!

 

Oh, Vice-Captain!!

 

When the adventurer and Vice-Commander Odd's men responded, they grabbed their weapons and ran to attack.

 

Woooo!!!

 

I aimed JERICHO941PSL at each of them one by one, aiming at their chests and firing two bullets into their bodies, but I was only able to defeat two of them, and the rest came within close range.

 

I’m going to die!

 

One of the knights said this as he tried to stab me with his sword, so I dodged it and pulled out the Karan knife from my waist, and then!

 

Shh!

 

With that shout, use the karambit to cut the other person's throat. Scraping (persimmon )When I cut it off, the opponent drops the sword in his hand and collapses to the ground, holding his cut throat with both hands.

 

Te, teme!! Gaa!?

 

While saying that, I set my sights on the standing adventurer and put a bullet into his head, defeating him.

 

You fucking amateur!!

 

Ooooooo!!

 

When I tried to avoid the adventurers who were attacking me from the front, I flew into the air while being slashed by the side of the great sword as Peach-san's voice sounded.

 

Raina-chan. This is the last time!

 

Eh!? ...The last?

 

I couldn't believe what Peach said, so I looked at the radar and saw that the enemy mark had disappeared, so I realized that this was really the last enemy.

 

Huh? Huh!?

 

The children I defeated are sleeping over there!

 

When I looked in the direction Peach was pointing, I saw two adventurers lying motionless.

 

Uh, yeah... After all, this person is someone you shouldn't make angry or make an enemy of. So be careful! ! It's more than that...

 

Kirio-san, are you okay?

 

I'm safe, thanks to the girls!

 

I'm glad Kirio wasn't hurt.

 

Well then. Are you two still planning on continuing?

 

Peach-san looked at the Wolf Chamber of Commerce Chairman, who was looking dumbfounded, and Vice-Captain Odd, who was kneeling on the ground, and the two of them showed frightened faces before running away.

 

Hiiiiiiiiiiive33 4 4

 

W-can you do it with guys like this?!

 

I have no intention of letting these guys go unnoticed! !

 

With that in mind, I used JERICHO941PSL to aim at Vice-Commander Odd's knee and make him fall, so when I tried to aim at the knee of the Chairman of the Wolf Company and shoot him, he fell down.

 

Oh, that's lame...

 

I think it's probably because I don't exercise regularly that I'm like this, but hitting my face on the ground is just too much of a lack of athleticism. Moreover, I fainted from hitting my face.

 

Vice-captain!!!

 

When I turned towards the direction of the voice, I saw ten people who appeared to be Deputy Commander Odd's subordinates running towards me!

 

Shit! Reinforcements? Maybe he heard the gunshots.

 

Huh, Vice-Captain! What kind of wound is that?

 

Three people over there attacked me! Kill them!!

 

Huh? But...

 

But, don't say that!! They are the ones who killed our friends there! That's why they're dangerous! They're murderers!! Let's tear them into pieces!!!

 

Ah, yes! I understand!!

 

Although they were confused, they took their swords and held them towards us.

 

Gehahahahahahaha!!! Can you two handle this number of people? It's impossible to do it while protecting the merchants, right?

 

I'll give you some advice, but if you're looking at what happened earlier, you'd better stop your subordinate.

 

While saying that, I put the JERICHO941PSL into the CQC holster, picked up the ACE31, set the selector to full auto, pulled the cocking handle, and aimed it at the First Knights.

 

I could handle it with about ten people, huh? ...Oh, that's dangerous! Citizens who heard the commotion surrounded it. If I continue shooting like this, there is a possibility that I will hit civilians...what should I do?

 

Ha! You guys, everyone stop!! Oh? 

 

yeah? The current voice is Veigar, right?

 

Thinking this, I turned my eyes towards the direction of the voice and saw Veigar-san and his subordinates, as well as the general guild staff and Chinoru-san who was drenched in sweat.

 

Mr. Veigar, why are you here?

 

Well, it's because it's work. Well, I can see why it happened like this. You guys, catch them and take them away!!

 

learn!!

 

Mr. Veigar turned to his subordinates and gave instructions, and the members of the Second Knight Order ran towards the people of the First Order. Those who resisted were defeated, and those who stood there did nothing. He was caught and deftly restrained. However, there was one person among them who was noisy.

 

Te, temeera! Do you think you can do this to me and get away with it for free?! I'm the second son of the Earl Banzas family!! Do you know that?!

 

Ah, I know that.

 

After saying that, Mr. Veigar takes out a piece of paper from his pocket and thrusts it at Deputy Commander Odd.

 

You understand this, right?

 

T-this! Our arrest warrant!? Lili...I can't believe it even has King Reedgarm's signature and seal!!

 

That's right. I have a warrant for your arrest after investigating everything you're doing. I've also been told that if you resist, I don't mind cutting you off.

 

You idiots, the king is treating us like this...you guys should do something!!

 

Deputy Commander Odd calls out to his subordinates, but they just look the other way and do nothing. Maybe he doesn't want to make his situation worse, or maybe he doesn't want to die.

 

I'll listen to the story at the detention center later. Take all of you guys with me!!

 

Ha!''

 

Oh, stop it!! Let me go!?

 

As the noisy voices fade away, I turn my body towards Veigar-san.

 

Um, Veigar-san... why are you here?

 

I came here to arrest them.

 

Arrest them...huh?

 

Even if you say that, I don't understand. Is it because I don't have enough understanding?

 

Well, to explain it simply, the arrest of those guys has been officially accepted, so I went to report to the guild leader in the general guild, and then an employee of the Gauki-gumi came.

 

I see, so we just happened to meet each other.

 

He seemed panicked, so when I listened to the story with the guild staff, we found out the names of the First Knights and the Urub Chamber of Commerce, so we thought it was a chance to capture the crime scene! So we came here.''

 

really

 

Oh, that's lucky. Veigar-chan!

 

Wow!?

 

Mr. Veigar looked surprised when he saw Mr. Peach's face.

 

Well, it's not unreasonable. I would be surprised if someone dressed like this spoke to me.

 

Ah, you are!!

 

It's been a while! I hope you've been doing well.

 

Oh, yes

 

Mr. Veigar was confused but answered Mr. Peach.

 

Huh?...Eh!?

 

By any chance, Veigar-san and Peach-san know each other?

 

I wonder if that kid is doing well too?

 

She's over there. Look, over there...

 

When I looked in the direction where Veigar-san was pointing, I saw Amy-san, her face pale and frozen for some reason.

 

W-why?...Why are you here?

 

Amy ChuaT! I missed you so much!!!

 

Peach runs towards Amy, looking happy to see her!

 

Yaaa?!

 

There was Amy running away from Peach with a very disgusted look on her face.

 

Eh... eh!?

 

Unable to comprehend the situation, I look back and forth between the direction Amy and the others ran and Veigar-san's face.

 

Vice-captain-han...what's going on with this situation?

 

Kiori-san asked Veigar-san instead of me who was confused.

 

Huh... that person was our leader. After retiring from the Second Knight Order, he is now working in the adventure department.

 

picture! In other words, Peach-san was the leader before Guel-san! ?

 

And Edric-san took Amy...

 

Edric?

 

Oh? Oh, that's the one in the pink clothes. His name is Edric.

 

eh!?

 

I just heard Peach's real name for the first time! !

 

And let's get to the point. Those two are actually...

 

  • ·····actually?

 

We're a parent and child.

 

Eeees!!?

 

Their surprised voices echoed throughout the town.

0