Chapter 2
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ - Welcome to the Ludyra Labyrinth! No name, lesser spirit! -]

The very top of the box was that and was taken by surprise. Not because I am a lesser spirit or whatnot, but because I was welcomed to a Labyrinth, completely different from what I have predicted it.

[Lvl: 1 Name: N/A Race: Lesser spirit. 

Racial Lv.1 Rank: -G

Job class: Spirit lv.1 Sub job: N/A

Hp: 100

Mp: 90

<<Base stat (total:169)>>          

Offensive ability: 16 [+20 bonus]

Magical power: 24 [+20 bonus]

Resistance: 34 [+20 bonus]

Agility: 15 [+20 bonus]

<<Skill>>

[possess lv.1] [control lv.3]

<<P.skill>>

[Physical nullification lv.10] [Pain resistance lv.1]

<<title>>

[Beast]

Somehow looking at this box reminds me of a game, but this lady sometimes plays it when she gets bored, and I think she only plays MMORPG that has a super grindy concept and element, other than that, she seems to like tabletop games a lot despite disliking to talk to other people, or rather, she plays those tabletop games like chess and dice games alone. Somehow, that was really heavy to hear.

Rather than being sent into hell, did it send me to a game-like world? No, that’s too stupid for an assumption, I don’t even have any evidence to support it. Perhaps the hell is like a game-like world, but super-duper hard?

Thinking so, goosebump runs along my nonexistent body. Before even knowing it, the air becomes colder as it makes me fail to breathe. Hearing a deep growl from my left ear, I shivered all over. There was also something imperceptible prickling my very insides and noted that there was something coming.

Is this what they call fear? I remained still from my position to follow the basics of survival, I even forgot that I was in the middle of reading. First of all, just who is emitting such bloodlust? It is overwhelming me to the point my strength would run away.

Jokingly said that inside my mind, I was blown by something onto the bluish crystal, of course, it exploded. No, I went through it forcefully to the point the crystal exploded. Before impacting the very farthest wall of the room, I was made like a stone skipping projectile.

I slump onto the ground, unable to move from this unpleasant feeling. Is this what she calls pain? This is my first time experiencing one, the stinging sensation that eroded my body to the point I cannot move. How truly unpleasant. I never knew the pain would be this much of a bother, it restricts me from moving, because when I do so. It hurt so much.

[- passive skill proficiency reached. The passive skill [pain resistance Lv.1] raised into [pain resistance lv.2]

A voice came inside my voice without warning, it made me shriek. Knowing how afraid I am, it is somehow laughable.

I couldn’t do anything but to look at the three-headed dog standing by the broken crystal, should I call it Cerberus instead? I assume that the bluish crystal is what it is guarding, but why did it smack crystal? The dog could have done a clean job if it did properly. Well, not that I can retort that. Not only the bluish crystal was destroyed, but also the contents of it. It spilled onto the ground.

Would this dog eat me? Well, I am his prey, and he is the predator. Thinking it like that, I somehow remembered the time when the reaper sliced me into two. If this was the same situation like it, will I be sent back to that plain? Questions came to me, yet I am unable to answer it.

Watching Cerberus at a distance, my eyelids were somehow getting heavy and also my breathing was getting ragged. I didn’t mind it since I don't know what it is.

Then, I noticed a large shard on the ground just before me, the white color above the surface of the crystal was still there, and there were numbers on it.

[ - Hp: 96/100 - ]

My hp decreased since I took damage from that dog, that’s how a game works right? If he attacks me again, I assume the number of damage is still the same. Therefore, it would take around 33 hits to kill me… Talking about in a gaming sense that is. But why? Each of its attacks is painful, yet do little damage. Is it the help of [physical nullification lv.9?

This lingering pain that ran along my body hurts and I hate it. If attacking me 33 times would make me go back to that plain, that means those 33 hits would be an unpleasant experience. What’s more, I still haven’t repaid this lady, I have to meet her classmates if possible.

But, what is there to make the dog die? I am unable to move my body, and I doubt smacking myself onto it would make any difference, heck, it would be the same as the previous, where I tried to walk through a wall.

Every one of the dog’s steps made a large heavy sound and tremors followed on the ground. What is there to make this dog leave me? Or for much impossible, to make it die? I haven’t seen someone die, nor this lady has. I am sure it would be an unpleasant feeling like pain and fear. Looking at this lady’s memories, there was no ideal plan for this situation.

No, seeing someone at this lady’s sight, they were able to make such small dogs become obedient by patting their heads and giving them food. However, I cannot see a single memory in which a person was able to calm an angry dog. No, in the first place, there is no three-headed dog in her world, only in fictional stories that is. I doubt that there is a way to handle this dog.

Cerebus growls as it slowly walks towards me, and I was hastily assessing the plans to make it out from this situation. But then, using this lady’s memories, the skills in-game are something that could be used instantly whenever you want right?

What was my skill again? I think it was [control], and I forgot what the other is. I might look into my memories just to remember it. And basing only the name itself, I assumed it is able to control what I want right?

I look at the three-headed dog and force myself to use [control] since I don’t know how to use it anyways. By saying it out loud, by doing it, by doing so, and everything that I could imagine just to control that dog. However, a white box suddenly appeared before me and that made me feel despair.

~0~0~0~

1