Classroom Fun
169 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You're late, Mr. Grate," a firm voice called out from inside a classroom.

Lucien gave a sheepish smile as he entered the room, ignoring the chuckles and whisper of his onlooking classmates. 

"Sorry, Mrs. Love. My... uhm, alarm wasn't working," he lied. 

Prof. Love, as she liked to be called, raised an eyebrow and fixed her gaze on him. That stupid grin across his face, to be accurate. "Wipe that smirk off your face, Mr. Grate. This is your second tardiness. One more, and you will be spending your afternoon with me." 

Was that supposed to be a threat, Lucien wondered. Prof. Love was a horny teenager's wet dreams; long golden hair, eyes as green as emerald, and a body that was molded by some perverted diety from above.

Mrs. Love had caught the eye of most of the male population in the school, including the staff and even the principal. Rumors say she was only hired because of her looks.

As a result of this, she was the object of many students' affection, and as such, she had a surplus of suitors. Sadly, she had an husband. Though, that marriage wouldn't last long, if the future continues the way it had in Lucien's original time.

"Well? Don't just stand there and look stupid. Take a seat and get your things ready for class," prof. Love ordered. While she was attractive, her fatal flaw was her unpleasant attitude, and the venomous tone that accompanied her words.

______________

The rest of class went by without a hitch. Being 18 years older than he looked, Lucien had a firm grasp of what Mrs. Love was attempting to teach, even more so than she did. He kept notes of the little mistakes she made. 

So, without much interest in the subject being taught, he spent the majority of the period ogling his professor. And could you blame him. She was practically teasing the students with her breasts, as they bounced excitedly against her white blouse. Lucien couldn't help but imagine the soft flesh of her bosom, wrapping tightly around his crotch.

BRINGG!

BRINGG!

BRINGG!

The powerful ringing echoed along the school halls, reaching the ears of every teacher and student. Lucien rose to his feet, quicker than any of his classmates, and ran to the door. 

"Hold it right there, Mr. Grate," prof. Love's voice stopped him in his tracks.

Lucien spun around to meet the woman's twitching lips. "Is something wrong?"

Mrs. Love smiled, a hand on her hip. She leaned against the whiteboard, watching gleefully as the other students exited the classroom, leaving only her and Lucien.

"You know, Mr. Grate, you've been a very special case. You manage to disrupt class, even without any friends," she began. 

Ouch

"You ignore all my warnings and advice. You're always staring out the window when I try to teach," she continued, pausing to enunciate her frustration. 

"This is your second time being late in one week. I'm getting tired of this, Lucien," and then, she stopped. Her eyebrows furrowed as she awaited his response.

What the hell, Lucien fought back a frown. This didn't happen in his original timeline. Of course, he had anticipated a degree of change with his new arrival, but this was far too soon. "I'm... sorry?" 

"I'm afraid 'sorry'," she mocked, "won't quite cut it this time, Mr. Grate." She clasped her hands together. "The principal has given me special permission to deal with you." 

Lucien gulped. Nothing, and I mean nothing, had prepared him for this. Admittedly, he was a little turned on by the thought of what might happen. Likewise, he was also terrified of what might happen. 

"Deal with me?" He asked, his gaze darting to the door and back. He crept back slowly. 

Mrs. Love leaned back against her seat, a cruel smirk forming along her lips. "Yes. Now, I have to decide which would hit you the hardest. Cleaning the bathroom, or being my assistant." She ran her hand along her chin, clearly pondering on which punishment(s) to dish out.

While he listened on as Mrs. Love spoke, a bright burst of blue brilliance erupted inside the room. The duo spun around, and then came to an abrupt pause. Low giggling arose from within the light, and as it dissipated, a small figure came into view.

"HUMAN!" She shouted. "Come to me, for I am here to guide you," announced the mysterious tiny human. "Against my better judgment." 

Lucien and Mrs. Love were eerily still. Their bodies hadn't moved in thd slightest since the small human appeared. Actually, neither of the duo were even currently breathing.

The little human watched on, growing increasingly frustrated with their silence. "Human. I'm talking to you." She shouted. "Human. Human. Human." 

Still, no response. Then, the little human smiled, and clasped her hands together. A warm golden hue of light spread across the room, consuming everything, with the sole exception of Mrs. Love.

Lucien gasped, stumbling forward as a result of his sudden and abrupt stop. His finger twitched, his legs felt like jelly, and his head spun in circles. "What the hell?" He asked, holding on Prof. Love's desk to support himself.

"Human," the little being began. "I have come forth to relay you a message from my lady. From now and forevermore, you will act as her will onto your planet. She has granted you power beyond your understanding." 

Lucien listened on; although he was slightly taken aback by the little being. Not so much her confidence, or even her alarming height, but her body. So much curves in such a little vessel. 

"What those powers are, is for you to figure out. My lady wishes for you to enjoy your new chance at life, and she hopes you will be able to entertain her." Finally, the little human stopped.

To be honest, Lucien hadn't been listening. He managed to catch a few words, a sentence or two, but he largely missed her message. A reason for that might have been his sudden infatuation with the little being.

"Who are you?" He asked. 

The girl shot him a quizzical look. This wasn't the first time her mistress bestowed on her such a task. This was, however, the first time a mortal asked for her name. It almost made her blush. Almost.

"That... is none of your business, human. Foc — Focus on entertaining my mistress," 

After gathering up sufficient strength, Lucien stood on his feet, letting out a deep breath. His lips twitched into a upwards grin as he eyed the woman. She must have been half his height, maybe less. Though there was something incredibly erotic about her. 

"You never told me what my power actually is," he inquired.

"That is for you to find out." The emotion in her voice had been killed. Now, she was monotonous. It felt almost like talking to a robot. Likely her defense mechanism for whenever a human got to curious. Lucien smiled, feeling entranced by this mysterious diety.

"That will be all, human." The woman spun around to leave. A golden orb materializes from thin air, throbbing and pulsating with otherworldly power. 

"Wait," Lucien reached out and wrapped her hand around the woman's wrist. Suddenly, information began to flood into his mind. Memories, knowledge, experiences, they flew into the forefront of his mind in spades. 

Lucien felt uneasy. It was as if he were strengthing his body and mind, yet weakening them at the same time. He felt changes being made to his body. Those changes felt atomic, as if he was manipulating his biology. 

With just a touch, Lucien had a map of every single bit of her biology. He could make any changes he wished, and she wouldn't even know, at least she shouldn't know. The only problem was, this power, whatever it was, was still new to Lucien. Out of a world's worth of information and biology, there was only one he could read. 

Subconsciously, he reached out towards that information, absorbing it and making it a part of himzelf. 

1