Understanding
107 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucien sighed for what felt like the umpteenth time as he paced back and forth in his room. The world around him was silent, eerily so. But, that must have just been his mind playing jokes on him. In reality, his mother was just downstairs. His sister wad blaring music in the room beside his, and the bustle of the city played like a television outside his window. 

Still, the world felt still. Then, he recalled the unusual interaction he had with the little woman. He remembered touching her, and then... the world felt silent. Still. The same way it did now. 

Lucien shot his arms up, examining them diligently. He knew, in some corner of his mind, that his problem wasn't his hands. But instead, his mind. See, the minute Lucien touched that woman, he felt something. In the very depths of his soul, something seemed to awoke. 

He remembered suddenly having s vivid image of her in his mind. Not like a picture, more of a thorough understanding of his biology. It sounded weird just thinking about it. 

With a heavy breath of air, Lucien plopped down onto his bed. His eyelids felt heavy, even though it was quite early in the afternoon. The sun shined brightly behind him. 

"What a rush..." Lucien thrusted his palms into the air and gazed at them. As uneasy as he felt at that moment with the woman, there was also an extreme rush of power. He could recall a number of things, but the two most notable were: his sudden understanding of his biological making, and the information he absorbed. Now that made his stomach churn. 

He remembered this so vividly he could make a painting out of it. 

"Lucien! Could you come downstairs for a moment?" Marilyn called out from downstairs. 

Lucien jumped to his feet, and left his room. He winced at the dangerously loud music blaring out of his older sister's room. Oh, come on, he groaned.  With some reluctance, he trudged over to her door and knocked. 

....

....

"What do you want?" A voice spat from the other side of the door. The music had been lowered, just enough to not disturb their conversation.

"Think you could lower the music? I have some homework to finish," Lucien pleaded. The voice on the other end hummed slowly.

"Is that all?" She asked.

"Yeah, that's all. I just need to finish — " 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever. I'll lower the music. Don't disturb me again." She interjected. 

...........

Lucien descended the stairs and crept into the kitchen. Inside, his mother was already hard at work preparing dinner. The teenager couldn't help her notice his mother's lack of clothes. Not to say she was naked, but she wasn't exactly covered with the small apron. 

His gaze lingered on his mother's exposed curves, as he stood silently by the doorway. 

"Oh, Lucien. Good, you're here. Help me with dinner," she spun around to acknowledge her son, before returning back to her cooking. 

"Yeah..." Lucien mumbled. He ambled into the kitchen, occasionally stealing glances at his mother's fat ass as it swayed from side to side. God, how he wished he could touch them. 

With one eye latched onto his oblivious mother's bouncing ass, Lucian proceeded to clean off his tables. Actually, the kitchen didn't require cleaning. In fact, it looked to be in pristine condition. Still, Lucien didn't question his mother. 

The two continued their work in silence. 

......

"Woah," Marilyn gasped, wiping a bead of sweat from her forehead. "Now, this is a clean kitchen." 

Lucien stood silently beside her. "Don't you think, Lucy?" 

"Hmm," the boy spun around, shook from his trance. 

"The kitchen. Isn't it wonderful when it's so clean?" She inquired.

Lucien hummed a response. "It's nice..." 

Marilyn rolled her eyes playfully. "You're so boring," she gently nudged the boy. 

Instantly, the moment Marilyn body pressed against his to push him, the world came to swift stop. Lucien blinked. "Mom?" He trembled. His eyes slowly trailed down, towards his mother's chest pressed against his arm. 

....

"Mom?" He called again. Still, there was no response. It was as if she was paused. Lucien pulled away, though it hurt him to do so. 

He stood in front of his mother, waving his hand in front of her still. And yet, Marilyn remained eerily still. Not a blink. 

Lucien's jaw fell open. His lips formed something of a 'O' shape. "... Mom?" He called out again. This time, he gently nudged the woman. 

Silence fell in the room as Lucien stated owlishly at his mother, completely astonished by the state she was in. It's as if she, and everything else around the area, came to a sudden standstill. It felt similar with what happened earlier with the goddess. 

Lucien sucked in a breath. "Fuck... time really has stopped." He waved his hand across from the woman's face again. "Is this what she was talking about? My power." 

His gaze darted from his palms to his mother: defenseless and unaware to the predicament she was in. His crotch stirred to life as the possibilities played in his mind, as if urging him to succumb to his wicked urges. 

"So beautiful..." Lucien reached out and cupped him mother's cheek. "You wouldn't even realize it if I just fucked you right here and now." His heartbeat quickened in his chest. 

His hands ran from her cheek to her breasts, contained by a small apron and a blue shirt. Lucien gave her right boob a light squeeze. To his delight, her nipples began to harden as he played with them. So, she can still feel sensations outside of time. 


Lucien found himself growing increasingly more confident of himself and his mysterious abilities. He reached out and tugged at her apron, watching with glee as it fell to the ground. Next was her t-shirt, which also came down without a hitch. 

Now the only thing between him and his mother's bare chest was her bra. Before he took them off, he reached out and grabbed her boobs, fondling them slowly. They felt even closer with less clothing. 

"God... you're so fucking beautiful, mom," Lucien grinned as he unclasped her bra to reveal her full breasts. Marilyn's boobs fell out of her bra in all their glory. DD's, if he had to guess. 

Finally done with disrobing her, Lucien helped him mother to her knees. He lifted her head up by the chin, just so he could look in her eyes as he ravaged her mouth. 

"I really think I'm going to enjoy this." Lucien said, running a finger around her lips, and sliding a finger in to test the wetness. Satisfied with the result, he unzipped his pants and pulled it down slightly, enough to allow his erection to slip out. 

He runs a hand down his cock, stroking gently, as he prepared to enter his mother's mouth. A part of him can't help but wish time would unfreeze now, just so he could witness the expression on his mother's face. 

Cock in hand, he inched closer to Marilyn's mouth. His dick rubbed against her open lips, sending a sudden thrill down Lucien's spine. 

"Fuck..." He groaned as he pushed himself into his mother's mouth. Even with the pause of time, her mouth is brimming with saliva, granting Lucien an easy passage in and out of her mouth. 

Lucien dug his hands into the woman's head as he buckled his hips, slowly thrusting in and out of her mouth. He noted how her expression changed.

He slid himself back and forth, savoring the euphoric feeling of her lips around his cock. "Hmm," 

The room is completely silent, save for the slicks sounds of Lucien's cock slipping in and out of his mother's mouth, and his low groans and grunts. 

....

....

....

(AN: Sorry, sorry. I know this scene wasn't the best. I'm not too well versed in blowjob scenes, especially with time stopped. I might make some changes to it if I get some ideas, or if I can find a good reference.)

1