Afternoon Fun
107 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From the moment he'd become aware of his abilities to now, Lucien had imagined. The thought played around in his mind, edging him towards absolute depravity.

Among the countless depraved position he pictured his mother in, one prevailed in the very front of his mind. Unwilling to leave.

It was something of a vision, to be honest. 

"GAKH!" 

Sudden, raspy gags filled the air around him, bringing him back into the present. Lucien glanced down at the woman in a crouch before him. She worked her hands dutifully, messaging his balls. 

He let out an involuntary groan as her experienced tongue ran along the length of his shift. 

This was Elizabeth Chu, a social butterfly amongst the students. She was known for a myriad of things: her beauty, her family's wealth, and for being a slut. To be honest, most of her popularity came from how easy she was. 

The boys usually came to her when in need of a quick relief. Not only was she experienced, but she was also cheap. It only cost $150 to spend a few hours with her delightful mouth.

Lucien leaned against the wall behind him, as Elizabeth slobbering up and down his cock. She handled him with such care, Lucien wondered how many cocks she'd taken. Her experience and enthusiasm are great fits.

Pulling back for a moment, Elizabeth moaned, her chest heaving and breasts bouncing. She gave a cute smile, saliva rolling down her lip, before returning to her task. She devoured his cock like a woman possessed, eager to make Lucien reach a satisfying orgasm.

"That's good," Lucien groaned. He reached down and held her breast in his hand, fondling lightly as he enjoyed her affections.

"But I'm not in the mood for fellatio, anymore." Suddenly, Lucien pulled away, allowing his cock to slip from her mouth. Elizabeth looked up with wide-eyes.

"What the hell are you doing, man?" She frowned, wiping away a tendril of pre-cum from her chee. "I'm not giving you a refund, asshole." 

"Wasn't going to ask for one." Lucien remarked as he reached out and grabbed the girl by the wrist, pulled her forward, and pressed her against door. 

"Wait! Wait! This wasn't in the — " Elizabeth's protests were quickly replaced with moans as Lucien pressed himself into her. Her pussy lips, while slick and smooth, also felt used.

Elizabeth gasped and pushed against the door as Lucien began plungex his cock inside her. Her tight vaginal walls flexing against and milked his cock. "Fuck — UGH! — You bast — AHH!" 

Now, it's clear just how much her little cunt had been broken in. It actually seemed to give her a unreasonable amount of control over her body. Her insides clenched down on his cock, milking and squeezing as he drove into her.

It felt amazing, Lucien couldn't lie. He had been reluctant to make a deal with Elizabeth, but now it seemed like the best idea he'd ever had. Lucien groaned out it a mixture of satisfaction and appreciation.

Once the two settled on an even, calm rhythm, the passionate act only became more arousing. Lucien planted his hand on the woman's ass, kneading her bubble butt roughly.

"Tell me, does your family know about your... business?" He asked, pausing his thrusting to allow her to speak.

Elizabeth bit down on her lip and arched her hips, thrusting back into his cock. She let out a long moan as the act resumed. Lucien's hand sinked into her meaty ass. 

"I asked you a question, slut," Lucien placed a firm slap on her jiggling ass-cheek, eliciting a gasp and a breathy giggle from the girl.

"No. They don't. I never mix business with my personal life." 

Slutty as she was, Lucien could respect her business acumen. He gasped as she suddenly slammed back against out, her boobs bouncing frantically as she pressed her ass deep into him. "FUCKKKK!!" She moaned out.

Lucien dipped a hand down and grapsed her nipple, playing with it as he neared his peak.

....

....

....

"You're lucky you're a good fuck. You didn't pay for any penetration." Elizabeth said, licking away the remains of cum, and hopping to her feet.

Lucien smiled. "That's good to know. When can you squeeze me in for another appointment." 

"Got some money to burn?" She asked with a coy, mischievous smirk.

"Something like that..." Lucien replied while tugging at his pants. He slipped back into his uniform with relative ease. "So, can I make an appointment or not?" 

"Yep. I'll see you next week, at this exact time. And this time, you'll have to pay for sex." 

Nodding his head, Lucien grabbed his backpack and pulled open the door. Inconspicuously, he slipped into the group of students parading around the halls.

.......

(I apologize if the sex scene isn't too good. I'm not too good at writing, but I'm trying my best. As the story(hopefully) continues, I'll get better at writing and the quality will increase.)

0