A Run
57 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucien frowned, recalling the events of the previous weeks. His confusion had dissipated, leaving only a through understanding of the sudden changes to his person.

To put it simply, he was different. Different in the sense that he now had a power the human mind couldn't comprehend. He could manipulate the biology of anybody he came in contact with, though he only had experience messing around with his biology for the time being.

A blue hue cast over the dimness of Lucien's bedroom. 

Lucien could sense the constant warping and changing of his biological makings. His body, physical and mental, was mutating and improving each second. Nothing was ever fixed, he had come to learn. 

"Time..." he whispered, glancing at the clock above his doorframe. He could hear his mother downstairs. Speaking of, Lucien had kept his distance from Marilyn for the past few days. He needed to be certain of any psychological impact his 'fun' had on her. 

So far, she appeared to be superb. Lucien noted a significant improvement in her general well-being over the last few days. It was the little things; easy to miss.

That had led Lucien into speculation on the cause of her sudden joviality.

For now, he felt as though his mother needed more observations. He wasn't a god, and he knew that. He would have to be cautious if he wanted to enjoy these gifts. 

With his mother out of the picture, his next obvious target was his older sister. 

Mari was four years older than Lucien, and that gave her a superiority complex like no other. She practically envisioned herself as some kind of goddess. To be fair, she was an attractive woman. Mari, however, viewed herself with an arrogance usually reserved for those of higher power. 

It had even caused a drift between the siblings in Lucien's original timeline. But now, now that he had a second chance, he would change everything. That wayward, pampered princess would learn to bow down to true authority.

"Concentrate," Lucien reminded himself. He reached into his bag and pulled out the notebook he recently bought. 

What Lucien needed now was a plan. Even though time-stop seemed ideal, Lucien hadn't had time to consider its limitations in details. Thus, Time Manipulation would have to be set aside for now.

He scribbled something down on the notebook and began to think. "No... no... I can't do that," Lucien's mind was full with ideas, but none was truly feasible.

Lucien's lip shut in a thin line. Silence filled the air, allowing Lucien the peace he required to think. "What... can I do?"

Mari was an avid athlete; she even managed to reach national prominence in track and field. Her schedule consisted of practice, school, practice and repeat. That left Lucien with a short margin of time to work with. He would have to—

BANG! BANG!

The loud hammering on the door derailed Lucien's glow of thought. He raised his head sharply, gaze fixed on his door. "Enter," he whispered, withdrawing his notebook and concealing it.

Mari stood by the door-frame when the door swung open. Lucien swallowed at the sight of his elder sister. Mari planted her hand by her hips and frowned. "You're coming on a run with me, shrimp," she said in a matter-of-fact manner, as if he couldn't possibly refuse.

Lucien eyed his sister with caution. "What do you mean? I thought you liked the peace and tranquility of your jogging?" 

"Tranquility?" Mari repeated with an owlish blinked that suggested she didn't grasp the word.

"Sorry, sorry," Lucien apologized with a smile. How could he had forgotten his sister had exchanged brain for muscles. "I mean, I thought you liked being along on your runs." 

Mari leaned against the doorframe, her bulging muscles on full display. She then continued with a shrug, "I do, but it wouldn't hurt to include you in one. You could use the exercise, clearly, " she said with a chuckle, poking fun of Lucien's scrawny physique.

Lucien's pulled his eyes away from his sister and began to ponder. On one hand, it wouldn't hurt to engage in activities like this. Hell, it might even grant him the opening he'd been searching for. On the other hand, knowing Mari, she likely had some sort of ulterior motive behind this invitation.

Lucien nodded, a tinge of hesitation showing on his features. "That sounds like fun. Give me a minute to get ready," his tone had dipped to barely a whisper. 

A smile played on Mari's lips as Lucien's agreement reached her ears. Not a cozy, maternal grin. No. It seemed almost sanctimonious, like she was praising herself.

Lucien watched on with conflicted thoughts as his sister turned and left. He wordlessly ogled her round, supple ass nicely encased in leggings. She was clearly dressed to impress. Her usual attire were of a more boy-ish manner. 

Lucien stood from his seat and headed over to his closet to select a sporting attire. During his youth, he had no interest in sports and athletics, and showcased no talent for them. So, he was lacking in outfits suitable for athletics. 

After a moment of perusing through what clothes he did have, he finally settled on a gray hoodie and black sweatpants. Minimalistic and comfortable.

......... 

With his gaze fixed on his older sister's jiggling ass, Lucien jogged discreetly behind her. He was careful to not exert himself in any way. 

Mari, however, was drenched in sweat, with more forming atop her forehead. Her speed in the beginning had been remarkable, but now she struggled to stay ahead of Lucien, who had been all but walking from the start. 

"Wow... woah... isn't this exciting?" She asked in between gasps and groans. Her chest heaved periodically as she ran down the empty road. 

"Don't you think you should take a breather?" Lucien asked, worry seeping from his tone stern his sister's conditions. 

Mari rolled her eyes in dismissal of his suggestion. "No, I'm fine. We have to keep going."

That's unsettling,

"Going where?" Lucien came to an abrupt stop. Mari spun to face him, her eyes glimmering with mischief.

"Oh, come on. Don't you want to gain a little bit of weight. I have a gre— " Mari collapsed to the ground before she could finish her thought.

A smirk played on Lucien's lips, eyes fixed on his sister's unconscious body. It had gone exactly as he anticipated. To put it simply, Mari had an ego. It blessed her with confidence, but also cursed her with a fatal flaw: she was easy to manipulate. All Lucien had to do was provoke her lightly during the run, and she would overexert herself, eventually causing her to pass out. 

Now, it was time to wait.

0