Chapter 2: Sharp Tongued System
45 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It is detected that the host is insulting the system. Since this is the first offense, the host is pardoned. However, if it happens again, the system will deduct the host's sexual value according to its mood or increase the difficulty of the tasks given."

Ye Cang shuddered upon hearing the first part of the punishment. Although he would rather die than admit defeat, his sexual happiness was of utmost importance.

"Syste...No, I mean, Dad. I know I was wrong. I will not do it again," he pleaded, swallowing his pride.

"Apologies, the system does not have such a stupid son like the host... Forgive me, host. The Wish System has a restriction that it cannot lie to the host for better development."

"???"

Ye Cang's brow furrowed in confusion. "Damn... Although the System is still apologizing, why do I have an urge to smack it? Wait for me, every dog has its day."

"It is detected that the host considers himself a dog... The system is gratified to see the host's progress and has decided to award the host with a proficiency card."

"Congratulations host for getting one proficiency card."

Ye Cang sighed inwardly, admitting defeat as two tears of humiliation streamed down his face. After calming himself, he realized a glaring issue - how did this insufferable system know his previous thoughts? He had been too excited earlier to notice.

"All thoughts that have anything to do with the System or any insulting thoughts will be known to the System automatically. This function is to scold–...help the host for better communication. And the System is obligated to inform the host that you are the dog, not the System."

Ye Cang's eyes narrowed. "I heard it right, that function is to scold me, right?... You said it yourself, didn't you?... I know now, you just want to scold me, right?"

"No, dear host, you heard it wrong. You should know that the System has a function that prevents it from lying to the host, although the host is stupid...a dumbass with an IQ lower than a pig. This function is still used for the improvement of the host."

Suppressing the urge to retort, Ye Cang took a deep breath. "I'll skip all the scolding since I know you're a badass... I just want to ask, in what way does this function help me?"

"Host, is it necessary to ask this question? Do you really want to know the truth?"

Ye Cang's brow furrowed, his patience wearing thin. "Why are you hesitating? If this function is for my benefit, tell me what the benefit is."

 

"Since the host wants to know, the system is obligated to answer your inquiry. So the system asks for the last time, do you really want to know?"

"Really."

"Host has low self-esteem, even so, do you still want to know?"

"Yes."

"Host's IQ is lower than a pig's, such that you will not understand the deep meaning of this function. Even so, do you still want to know the truth?"

"Yes," Ye Cang replied, his body trembling, unsure whether he was angry or just wanted to cry.

"Host even cries faster than a baby....."

"Shut up and tell me, or I'll just commit suicide." Ye Cang could take all the insults, but he would never admit to being such a person.

"Oye, oye, oye...Calm down, host...calm down...The system asked this question for your own good...Since the host wants to know it so badly, the system will tell you that this function will give you more inspiration if you want to scold someone in the future."

Ye Cang's mind went blank. He was so stupid after hearing the reason that there was only one thought in his mind.

"For such a stupid reason...I have to hear all the scolding, endure all the humiliation...Now, I feel deep malice from this system." He started questioning himself. "Who am I?... Why did I ask such a stupid question?... Is there any meaning in this life of mine?.. Now, I feel that my future is dark. I have to spend my whole life with this system...Now, I even have an urge to commit suicide."

 

No, I can’t take this humiliation…he should at least get some benefit from this system.

"Oh...I am so sad...this system bullies me.... Ohhhhhh...my heart is cold because of it...it humiliates me so much that I have no desire to live....oh heaven...Goodbye, world. Oh, sorry, I was not able to explore you and penetrate you till the end...... If I were to blame someone, blame this system."

With great effort, Ye Cang shed two lines of tears, thinking these thoughts, and started running towards the forest.

Seeing no response from the system, Ye Cang began talking to himself. "Oh, I hope there are some T-rexes out there so that they can trample me to death, and I can have a painless death."

Only after hearing what Ye Cang said was the system unable to remain still. "It is detected that the host is heartbroken, and after investigation, it was the system's fault for not taking care of the host's feelings. So, to compensate for the host's psychological loss, the system has issued a Compensation Package."

Upon hearing the system's words, all tears and sadness vanished from Ye Cang's expression, replaced by a sly grin. "Dear system, your apology has warmed my cold heart... Even though there is no need for compensation between us... I know you will be heartbroken if I do not accept it... So, I will reluctantly accept this gift, taking into consideration the feelings between us."

System: ????

 

2