Chapter: 1
61 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

IN ONE PIECE AS A PIRATE

Chapter: 1

Open my eyes; all I can see is a blue sky with a little bit of cloud. Look around to get familiar with the environment. There were about 20 or some people sleeping in a medium-sized ship. I don’t know why, but I know every person here.

Shaken up a bit, stand up with a very tiring body, and walk up to a newspaper. “So that’s the reason why everything here is familiar-unfamiliar to me. We are in South Blue? One Piece" After reading the paper, I received some other paper that could be described as a wanted poster. There are a lot of vicious-looking pictures of some people with their crimes listed under the image.

“Hey captain, what are you doing early in the morning?” asked Duke. So, I am the captain of the ship, and he is my first mate. His name is Duke. This body started his pirate life with his only close friend, Duke. He is also a good fighter.

"I just woke up and thought about what to do. You know, we can't just go to Grand line without any goals or something," captain Rood said with a sadistic expression.

"Come on, we just formed a pirate group about two days ago. With only 20 people. It will take a lot of time to get to the Grand line. There will be a lot of people at the time. Just enjoy this life, man”, said Duke with a lazy expression. 

"I know but look at the newspaper. Marine Vice Admiral Monkey D. Garp has caught the captain of the roger pirate. He will be executed in east blue Loguetown. If this kind of powerful pirate can be caught, what will happen to us who have just formed a pirate group?" said by Rood.

"Well, I don't know what to say about this depressive thought. All I can tell you is that we need a long-term plan. But I am not good at planning; you know that." Duke

Okay, it was good talk. I was expecting much from my first mate, but it was a waste of time. It's a pirate group, so we need to independently solve our problem. We can't trust anyone other than our own people, like family. 

"Duke, you are on the watch. Don't sleep; it will take half an hour”, said captain rood.

In the cabin of Captain Rood

"So, this is our pirate flag. A skull was pierced by a long sword from up to down, and a gun was held right beside it. Is it because I use a sabre and gun? forget it"

"One piece manga power systems are very large. Devil Fruit, Sword, Gun, and Haki. There may be even more that I don't even know."

"Let's focus on what we need right now: doctor, shipwright, time, money, knowledge, fighters, and a great plan."

“Chef: Mokume | Navigator : k.kish | Gunner : Five-Brothers | Helmsman : lucky and gable| Other : crew (9 Combatman)”

"So, there is no devil fruit user. no sniper. no women. We all have one thing in common: we want to be pirates. I think our only plane should be "hit, run, hide, party, train. Till we get to the new world."

 "Duke, call everyone for a meeting."

20 minutes later.

"Everyone, before we started our pirate group, we didn't have any planes, but now I think we should change our minds a little bit. Look at this newspaper. A great, powerful pirate was caught by the navy. I think it's a warning for us. I have formulated a plan; from today onward, we will spend our time accordingly”, Captain Rood

“Duke and I will look for Doctor, Shipwright, fighting skill that can help us in a fight.”

“Navigator k.kish, you gather knowledge about navigation and tech your to helmsman.”

“As for the last nine of you, gather intelligence from every town where we visit.”

“Well, let’s go to our next island.”

 

0