S4C4. WFF
131 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  I get tenser and tenser as we take turns in his shower and end up back in his bedroom. Albus takes one look at my face and frowns. “Get over here.”

  “Actually, I—”

  “Miya, did I fucking stutter?”

  My heart starts hammering and I move toward him one slow step at a time. He catches my hips and pulls me against him, and then grasps my chin, lifting my face so I have nowhere to hide. “Tell me.”

  Beneath his firm expression, it’s the truth that slips free. “It feels intimate.”

  He arches his brows. “I’ve had my hands and tongue and cock inside you and this feels intimate.” He backs me toward the bed, and I have to climb onto the mattress to keep from being toppled. “You know why that is?”

  “No?”

  “Because it is fucking intimate. You’re in my bed and you’re saying you feel safe enough with me to sleep.” He follows me onto the bed. “You’re saying you want to wake up in the morning with my tongue in your cunt. Doesn’t that sound intimate to you?”

  I swallow hard. “I’m afraid I’m going to like it too much.”

  At that, his gaze goes soft and devastatingly possessive. “You will. You’ll like this just like you’ve loved everything we’ve done so far.” Albus releases me and yanks back the blankets. He doesn’t speak again until he’s settled under them, sitting with his back against the headboard. “I’m not going to force you, though. If this makes you uncomfortable, I can crash on the couch.” He gives a wicked grin. “But you’re still going to wake up with me tongue-fucking you.”

  I shiver. I almost wish he hadn’t given me a choice, because this would be so much easier. A revenge fuck is one thing. Intimacy feels like it’s coloring outside the lines, like I’m setting myself up for a broken heart with a broken-heart chaser.

  I wish I could be colder. I wish I didn’t crave the feeling of his arms around me. I wish a lot of things as I tentatively crawl beneath the covers next to Albus.

  He wastes no time flipping off the light and slipping down in the bed, pulling me with him. The next thing I know, we’re spooning and he’s got his arms wrapped around me. The man holds me like I’m the most precious thing in the world, and despite myself, I slip into sleep with his body cradling mine.

  Little things wake me. Hot open-mouthed kisses at the back of my neck. Callused hands palming my breasts. A hard cock against my ass. Albus lightly pinches my nipples. “Awake?”

  “Mmm.” I stretch, rolling my hips to rub my ass on his cock. “I seem to remember you promising to wake me up in a very different way.”

  His rough chuckle has my thighs clenching together. “Just checking in, baby girl. That still what you want?”

  I twist in his arms and he lets me, shifting to give me room to sling my leg up around his waist. I wrap my fist around his cock and drag his broad head over my slit. I’m already wet from how he was touching me, already aching for him. “Does it feel like that’s what I want?”

  Albus digs his hand into my hair and urges my head back so he can growl in my ear. “You have a slutty little pussy. We both know that. It’s your head that I’m concerned with right now.” His rough words are matched by the intent look on his face.

 I’ve never had a man look at me the way Albus does, as if every single thing I say is of the utmost importance. As if he really wants to know what I want, rather than have me tell him what he wants to hear. “Tell me what you need, Miya.”

  I drag in a shuddering breath and notch him at my entrance. I’m only a little sore from yesterday, but it doesn’t matter. I’m not interested in waiting. I hold his gaze. “I need my Daddy’s cock.”

  His jaw clenches and he thrusts into me the tiniest bit. “You have a dirty mouth.” He reaches up with his free hand and traces my lower lip with his thumb. “I’m going to enjoy fucking it later.”

  I lick his thumb. “Use me.”

  “I plan on it.” He kisses me, rough and intense, but he doesn’t thrust into me like I expect. Albus kisses me like the head of his cock isn’t inside me already, like we’re just making out for the sake of making out. It frazzles my nerves, but in a way that isn’t entirely pleasant. It feels like he’s changing the rules, and I’m not sure if I’m okay with it.

  As if he can sense my confusion, Albus rolls onto his back and takes me with him. He gives me a wicked grin and then lifts his arms to rest his head in his hands. “You want your Daddy’s cock?”

  I clutch onto what’s rapidly becoming my foundation, my familiar territory, with both hands. “Yes.”

  “Then take it.”

  Despite being turned on already, I’m nowhere near prepared enough for his size. I have to fight my body and his to take him another inch deeper. He watches me writhe and squirm with his eyebrow cocked, seeming completely unaffected by my struggle. It’s really, really hot. “Problem?”

  “No.”

  “You sure?” He shifts a little but still makes no move to help me. “Because you say you want my cock, but you’re not taking it like the good girl I know you can be.”

  I sob out an exhale as I sink another inch onto him. Holy shit, was he this big last night? I’ve never had a problem doing the bare minimum of foreplay before sex, but I’ve also never been in an experience like this. And Albus is fucking huge. Something like humiliation heats my skin, but it gets all tangled up with need. I circle my hips, trying to force him deeper. “I’m trying.”

  “Mmm.” He watches me for a few moments and then sighs in something like disappointment. “Miya…”

  “I’m trying.” Against all reason, my lower lip quivers. What the hell is going on? I plant my hands on his chest and sink down a little more. He’s too big, I’m too full, I don’t know if I’m enjoying this or if it just aches. “I’m trying, Daddy. I promise.”

  Another of those disappointed sighs and he finally moves, his hands falling to my hips. “Stubborn to the very end.”

  “What?”

  “You need something from me, Miya? Fucking ask for it.” He lifts me off his cock and sets me on his hard stomach. Albus holds my gaze as he wets his thumb and then presses it to my clit. A slow circle has me fighting not to roll my hips. On the third one, I forget myself and do it. I grind down on his stomach like the horny little slut I apparently am. Maybe I should be self-conscious but the way he looks at me burns me up just as much as his thumb’s slow circles. “That’s right, baby girl. Just like that.”

  Pleasure coils tighter and tighter. “Why does everything you do to me feel so good?”

  “Because I know what I’m doing.” He urges me up a little and pushes two fingers into me, spreading me more with each stroke. “Because we fit in a twisted sort of way. You want a Daddy to give you permission to be bad. I want a baby girl who will give me that pussy whenever I want it, however I want it.” Something like conflict passes over his expression. “Not just any baby girl, Miya.”

  What’s he saying? That I’m special? I might laugh if I could find the breath for it. If I was so special, I wouldn’t be in this position to begin with. I wouldn’t have already started to crave the depraved games we play. I sure as hell wouldn’t get off on calling him Daddy, wouldn’t have fantasized about it while I was still with his son.

  “Albus…”

  But he doesn’t give me a chance to find the words to ruin this. He hefts me up to straddle his face and then his mouth is on my pussy and I’m not worried about anything but the orgasm barreling down upon me. Coward that I am, I let him distract me, let myself ride his face as he fucks me with his tongue.

  “Oh shit.” I come so hard, I have to plant my hands on the headboard to keep from collapsing. And Albus doesn’t stop. He holds me in place and keeps kissing my pussy like he has all the time in the world. “Fuck, fuck, fuck.” I bite down hard on my bottom lip. “I love what you do to me.”

  “Don’t move.” He slides down and then he’s at my back, his hands on either side of mine on the headboard. Albus nudges my thighs wider and thrusts slowly into me. This time, my body welcomes him and he sinks to the hilt in one smooth stroke. He keeps us like that, him impossibly deep, his big body surrounding me, his rough breathing in my ear. “What’s the problem, baby girl? You worried you like this too much? That three days won’t be enough?”

  That’s exactly what I’m worried about. No matter how much I genuinely like Albus, no matter how much I’ve enjoyed my time spent with him over the last two years, no matter how hard he makes me come, this can’t last more than the weekend. I try to thrust back onto him, but there’s nowhere to go. He has me pinned with his cock and body. Even though he’s covering me, even though I can’t see his face, I’ve never felt so exposed. “I was engaged to your son four days ago. I dated him for two years.”

  “You were. You did.” He withdraws the tiniest bit and pumps into me, drawing a moan from my lips. Albus kisses my neck, my shoulder, and then his voice is in my ear again, growling things we have no business talking about while he’s balls deep inside me. “He’s an idiot. Maybe he’ll grow out of it. Maybe he won’t. It doesn’t matter, because he’s not for you.”

  “You were going to be my father-in-law!”

  He nips my earlobe. “And now I’m your Daddy. I think we both prefer it this way.”

  Albus keeps fucking me with those shallow strokes that feel good, but are nowhere near enough. “Stop thinking about what you should want, Miya.”

  Easy for him to say. Or maybe it isn’t. I don’t care. I’m not interested in being fair right now. “What if Kyle tries to win me back?”

  Albus laughs. The bastard laughs. “Try it and see what happens.” He releases the headboard with one hand to snake down my stomach and press to my clit. “The first time you visit this house, you’re going to look at the ottoman and think about how many times you came for me there.

You’re not going to be able to walk past this room without remembering how good my cock feels inside you.” He drags his mouth over the back of my neck. “How long do you think you’ll last before you’re crossing a line, Miya? An hour? Two? I bet you’d wear a short little skirt for just the occasion and slip my hand under it the second he looks the other way.”

  My body goes white hot at the thought. I can’t breathe past wanting to do exactly that. It scares me how much I want it. “Fuck you.”

  “Mmm.” He gives my clit a casual slap. “Hit too close to home?”

  “Why are you doing this?” I whisper.

“I meant what I said last night.” He slowly drags his fingers over my clit. “You make me want to keep you.”

  He makes me want to be kept.

  I shake my head. “It will never work.”

  Just like that, a flip is switched. “We’ll talk about it later.” Albus shifts back and digs his fingers into my hips. It’s all the warning I get before he starts fucking me, dragging me down his length as he thrusts forward, until his filling me consumes every part of my awareness.

He drives into me again and again, forcing every doubt and fear from my mind. There’s no room for them right now. We’re fucking like animals, hard and rough and battling out a silent debate that we’re both determined to win.

  Albus fights dirty, though.

  He grabs one of my hands and presses it to my clit. “Make yourself feel good, baby girl.”

  I should deny the order, but I’m too greedy for my next orgasm. “Yes, Daddy.” Pleasure rises in waves, edging me closer and closer to where I need to be.

  Then he yanks me back on his cock, sealing us together too tightly for me to fight. Albus touches a wet thumb to my ass and I freeze. He squeezes my cheek, spreading me, and then presses his thumb past the ring of muscles. “Have you ever taken a man here, Miya?”

  “No,” I whisper. I can’t stop shaking. I don’t know if I want to try to get away or arch my back to take him deeper.

  “Mmm.” He pumps slowly, not going particularly deep, but branding this part of me all the same. “Would you like your Daddy’s cock in your ass?”

  I shiver. “I don’t know.”

  He keeps working me, holding me in place. “Did I tell you to stop touching your clit?”

  Immediately, I start up again, and the added sensation of this thumb confuses me. This isn’t something I thought I was interested in, but with his big cock inside me and my fingers on my clit, his thumb doesn’t feel…bad. My orgasm starts gaining speed again.

  “Good girl.” He murmurs, still fucking me with his thumb. “I think I am going to take this virgin ass. Not yet. But you’re mine, aren’t you, Miya? Every part of you. Mouth and pussy and ass. There for my pleasure whenever I decide to take it.”

  I stroke my clit faster, writhing as much as I’m able to. “Yes, Daddy.” The closer I get to coming, the hotter his thumb feels. My breath sobs out and my control wavers. “Fuck me however you want. Make me your dirty little slut.”

  “I will, Miya. You can be damn sure I will.” He starts moving again, thrusting with both cock and thumb. I want to last, want to keep riding this pleasure, but my body has other ideas. I come hard, clamping down on him, and the feeling of being penetrated on two fronts drives my orgasm to new heights.

  Albus presses his free hand to my back, urging my face down to the mattress but keeping my ass in the air. It allows him deeper yet. I half-expect him to pound into me, but he slows down as if savoring the feel of me. He strokes a hand down my back to squeeze my other ass cheek, spreading me obscenely.

“You feel so fucking good,” he murmurs and pulls out almost all the way to pump just the head of his cock into me. “You look even better. I love watching your pussy spread to take me. And you take every inch, don’t you, baby girl?”

  I fist the sheets and moan. “Yes, Daddy.”

  “You’ll give me anything I ask, won’t you? Because you want to be good.”

  It’s a fight not to slam back onto his cock, not to beg him to fuck me deep again. “Yes.”

  “Good girl.” He releases a long breath and then he’s doing exactly what I need, shoving deep into me, once again fucking me like he’s mad at me, like I’ve been bad and he’s going to enact my penance with his cock. He curses and then he’s pressed against my back again, shoving my legs wider yet.

“You try to come back here as Kyle’s girlfriend and I’m going to punish you, Miya. Do you hear me? I’m going to flip up your little tease of a skirt and paddle your ass, and then I’m going to fuck you until you scream about how good your Daddy’s cock feels inside you, scream so loud he can hear you.”

  Holy shit.

  I bury my face in the mattress and shriek as I come. This time, Albus follows me over the edge. He pounds into me, growling my name as he fills me up. Then he presses a devastatingly gentle kiss to the top of my spine as he shifts us onto our side.

  I stare blindly at the wall, trying to process the sheer amount of pleasure against how hot his words make me. How wrong they are. I should leave it at that, shouldn’t look deeper into them no matter what he says about keeping me. I’m not naïve enough to think that anything said in the middle of sex can be held up to the light.

  That doesn’t stop me from speaking. “I’m not going back to him, even if he wanted to try to make things right. It’s really over.” When Albus doesn’t respond, except to gather me closer, I find myself continuing. “Even before this, things were off. It was too…comfortable, I guess? Like friends who occasionally had sex.”

It was so easy being with Kyle, easy enough that I was able to ignore all the things wrong with the relationship until they accumulated to a pile neither of us could ignore any longer. “I guess that’s why he started looking outside the relationship for what he needs.”

  “That doesn’t make it hurt less now that it’s over.”

  My throat burns and I have to blink rapidly. “No, it doesn’t make it hurt less.” I’ve lost him, either way. Even if I don’t want that relationship back, even if there’s a strange sort of relief now that I’m free of it, I’m still losing Kyle as a friend, too.

  Albus eases me onto my back and looks down at me. I don’t know what he sees in my face. I’m not in control enough to shield myself from him, and even when I’m at the top of my game, he seems to see right through me. He smooths my hair back. “Go take a shower and get ready. We’re going out.”

  I grab onto the distraction he offers with both hands. “Out? Are you sure that’s a good idea?” We might live outside of Chicago but each suburb is like its own little small town. The chances we have of running into someone we know is high. I’m not sure I’m ready for everyone to know how I responded to my relationship with Kyle falling apart. I’m not sure I ever will be.

  Instead of answering, Albus gets out of bed and walks into the bathroom. A few seconds later, I hear the shower running. By the time I manage to make it in there, he’s finished with his shower and has a towel wrapped around his waist. Albus jerks his chin at the shower. “Take your time.” Then he disappears out the door.

  There is something that feels so taboo about using his shower. Even though we’ve been naked together, have fucked in both the living room and his bedroom, it’s almost impossible to separate the Daddy from the father-in-law. Being naked in my father-in-law’s shower feels wrong. Like I’m being bad, being somewhere I shouldn’t be.

  I relish the feeling as I shower. Is that the only reason I enjoy being with Albus so much? Because I shouldn’t be?

  My situation would be so much simpler if that were the case.

  By the time I finish, he reappears with a small polka dot bag I instantly recognize. Kyle and I only spent significant time here in the summers because of the pool, but that was enough for me to leave a small stash of my stuff in Kyle’s old room for when I needed it. I take the bag from Albus with shaking hands. It’s another reminder of where I was versus where I am now. “Thanks.”

  “Clothes are on the bed.” He turns and walks away.

  I blink. I didn’t exactly expect him to ravish me the second I got out of the shower, but there’s no denying a certain disappointment that he’s not letting me play out my towel-dropping fantasy. It’s an effort not to march after him and force his hand, but curiosity gets the better of me. Where does he want us to go? Surely it’s not just a simple errand, not when we’re engaging in this weekend of sheer perversity. At least, I hope not.

  I take my time getting ready, just like I took my time in the shower. Part of it is perversity—wondering how long his patience will hold—and the other part is that I genuinely want to look good for him.

 I blow out my long blond hair and give it a toss to maximize its natural waves, and I put on a full face of makeup. It’s my summer stuff, so a bronzy natural look with pretty pink lips. I smile at myself in the mirror. He said he wants to fuck my mouth later. Red would be better, but pink will do.

  Once I’m ready, I head out into the bedroom and stop short. I was so distracted, I hadn’t really thought about what clothes he would have for me, but Albus’s laid out one of my summer outfits. It’s a tiny blue and white striped skirt with a flirty flounce, white lace panties, and a white crop top.

  I’m going to freeze to death.

  I glare at the closed bedroom door and finally pull on the clothes. Another check in the mirror has me pressing my lips together. This outfit is one I wear over swimsuits to make them barely public appropriate. It’s not meant for anything other than that.

The skirt is so short that it brushes the lower curve of my ass and the crop top is an oversized boxy fit that leaves my entire stomach bare and will expose half my breasts if I lift my arms over my head. I do it anyway and relish the heat that bolts through me at the sight of my nipples peeking out.

  I find Albus in the kitchen eating pancakes. He barely looks at me as he slides a second plate across the counter and sets a coffee next to it—heavy in cream and sugar, just like I prefer. “Eat.”

  I wait, but he seems intent on his task. Perverse irritation flares. I took my time making myself look good for him and I want acknowledgement. I clasp my hands in front of me and pour sugar into my tone. “You’re not going to tell me if you like my outfit, Daddy?”

  He goes still. “It’s fine.”

  I’m still not satisfied. I feign a yawn and stretch my arms over my head, the cool air of the room teasing my exposed breasts. When I lower my arms, Albus is finally giving me his full attention. “You’re dressed like a slut, Miya. You leave the house looking like that and you’re not going to like what happens.”

  Desire thrills through my blood. “You don’t like it?” I turn around and lean against the counter, feeling my skirt ride up.

  “Miya.” I don’t hear him move, but suddenly his hands are on my hips, dragging up my skirt. “Where the fuck are your panties?”

  I have to fight back a grin. Finally I’ve got the reaction I’ve been craving. I try to sound as innocent as possible. “I didn’t want to wear them. I don’t like them.”

  Albus squeezes my ass cheeks. His hands are so big, he only has to shift slightly for his thumbs to brush my pussy. He parts me slowly. “Who are you planning on fucking in this slutty outfit, baby girl? Because you didn’t put it on solely to run errands with me.”

  I try to turn around, but he easily holds me in place. He’s squeezing me and stroking me, but he’s not giving me the contact I need. I try to roll my hips, but he’s gripping me too tightly. “I’m planning on fucking you, Daddy.”

Frustration bubbles up, or maybe it’s just that I want to push him the same way he insists on pushing me. Regardless of the reason, my mouth gets away from me. “But if you won’t give me what I need, maybe I’ll go find it somewhere else.”

  I register the absence of his touch a bare moment before he spanks me hard enough to drive a cry from my lips. “What the fuck?”

  “That’s right, Miya.” He spanks me again, this time on the other cheek. “What the fuck?” A third spank has me trying to get away, but he grabs the back of my neck and holds me in place. “You want to provoke a reaction by being a little slut? This is the one you get.”

  A fourth strike has tears pricking my eyes and my ass feeling like it’s on fire. It hurts. It hurts so fucking much, I can barely breathe, but the heat creates a pulsing in my pussy in time with my racing heart. “I’m sorry, Daddy!”

  “Sorry I called you on it, more like.” He doesn’t spank me again. Just keeps my face pinned to the counter as he goes back to squeezing first one cheek and then the other, ramping up the heat I’m experiencing. “For that, you don’t get to leave the truck.”

  “W-what?”

  He dips his hands between my thighs and gives a derisive laugh. “You love even this. You’re fucking shameless.”

  “I’m sorry! I won’t do it again. I promise.”

  “Lies.” Albus urges my legs wider. “But I’ll give you a chance to prove it’s the truth.” He drags a finger through my wetness and lowers his voice. “Be a good girl. Stand exactly like this and don’t move. Look out the window.”

  “Okay,” I whisper.

  His hand comes off my neck and skates down my back as he moves behind me. I hear him go to his knees and then his mouth is on my smarting ass, kissing it better. And then he spreads me and his mouth is on my pussy and up on my ass and then back down again.

  I thought the front of the house was completely shielded by trees. I was wrong. I can clearly see one neighbor shoveling snow and another walking their dog. They’re going about their normal lives, having no idea that Albus is on his knees behind me just out of sight, eating my ass and pussy.

1