S4C5. WFF
115 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My legs start to tremble. “I’m not the only one who likes being bad, am I, Daddy?” He sucks hard on my clit, which is answer enough. “You love being the guy that everyone respects, the pillar of your community, the man everyone goes to when they have something they need fixed.”

I gasp as his tongue swirls my ass, but force the next words out. “They’d die to know that you have your mouth all over your daughter-in-law’s pussy.”

  Albus gives me a long lick. “Ex, Miya. Ex-daughter-in-law.”

  I grip the counter and try to stay still. “But you wanted to do this before that was true. You wanted me to come all over your face when I was still his.”

  He leans back and delivers another stinging slap to my ass. “You’re not his.”

  “No, I’m not.” I watch the snow-shoveling neighbor strike up a conversation with the dog walker directly across the street. My shirt has ridden up around my shoulders, and my skirt covers absolutely nothing at all. I’m not sure if they can see me as clearly as I can see them from this angle, but the thought that they might has me arching back, offering him my pussy.

“I’m yours, Daddy.” When he doesn’t immediately resume licking me, I whimper. “Please make me come. I promise I’ll be quiet. They won’t know what filthy things you’re doing to me. No one will know but us.”

  Albus exhales against my aching flesh. “No.”

  I blink. “What?”

  “No.” He climbs to his feet and flips my skirt down. “A punishment is only a punishment if you don’t enjoy it. Go get your panties on, Miya. Don’t make me ask you again.”

  I stand in a daze and stumble upstairs to obey. My whole body feels like an exposed nerve, denied pleasure even more painful than my still-stinging ass. It only gets worse when I pull the panties on. The fabric against my aching pussy and ass is agonizing.

  Back in the kitchen, Albus watches me with a dangerous expression on his face while I dutifully eat my now-cold pancakes and drink my lukewarm coffee. Once he’s satisfied, he leads me to the mud room and pulls one of his coats around me. It swallows me, making me feel ridiculous in my tiny skirt that barely reaches past the edge of the coat. “I’m going to freeze,” I murmur.

  “No, you won’t.” He zips it up and nudges me down to slip my heels on. I hold my breath while he’s kneeling in front of me, half hoping that if I spread my legs a little more, he’ll finish what he started in the kitchen.

  He doesn’t.

  Instead, he motions me to precede him into the garage. It’s open and the truck is running, so I only get a blast of freezing air to my bare legs before I haul myself up into the warm cab of the truck.

Despite being a work truck, the bench seat and interior are spotless. But then, Albus holds a manager position. For all that he’s technically in construction, the man wears a suit to work most days. Of course his truck looks shiny and new inside.

  I’m still processing when he climbs in through the driver’s door and shuts it. Albus gives me a long look. “You’re not a dirty little secret.”

  I blink. “I might want to be a dirty little secret.”

  “No.” He shakes his head and hauls me to the middle of the bench seat. I fight down a shiver as he buckles the seatbelt over my hips and then reaches beneath my skirt to drag his knuckles over my clit through my panties. He keeps his hand up my skirt and rubbing my pussy as he puts the truck in reverse and backs out.

  Albus waves to the neighbors still out talking, the same ones I watched while he ate me out, and they wave back. They have no idea that he’s dipping a finger into me at that exact moment. “Oh god.” I whimper.

  “Shhh. Lot of neighborhood to get through.” He idly pumps his single finger as he drives, waving to every single neighbor outside as he slowly fucks me with his big finger. I’m quivering and shaking by the time we make it out of the subdivision.

  And that’s when the bastard removes his finger, pulls my panties back into place, and sucks his finger clean. I stare at him. “You are such an asshole.”

  “Punishment,” he says simply.

  I’m in such agony, I barely register where we’re going until Albus pulls to a stop in front of a nondescript white building. The parking lot is all but empty on a Saturday morning, and the other two buildings that share the space are abandoned. I frown out the windshield. “This is a sex toy shop.”

  He turns to face me, suddenly taking up too much space. “I’m going to be in there for about ten minutes. During that time, I want you to bring yourself almost to orgasm, but don’t go over the edge.”

  I lick my lips. “What happens if I do?”

  “Then you don’t get my cock for the rest of the day.” He leans down, sexy and menacing. “You get my mouth and you get my fingers, but I’m not going to let you come. You’ve been denied once. Think hard about whether it’s worth a full twenty-four hours of that agony.”

  I glare. “Asshole.”

  He takes my hand and shoves it down my panties. “Be a good girl and I’ll give you a present when I get back.”

  Despite my best attempt to be irritated, I can’t help perking up. “A present?”

  “Yes, Miya.” He chuckles and climbs out of the truck, letting in a cold blast of wind. “Lock the doors.”

  It’s such a dad thing to say that I almost come on the spot.

  I reach over with the hand not in my panties and lock the doors. He nods and heads into the building. I watch him go and start stroking my clit. It feels good; doing it in the middle of the day in a parking lot feels even better. I pull down the zipper of Albus’s coat and part it just enough to reach in and pull my top up. Even if there was anyone around, they wouldn’t be able to see anything, but knowing my breasts are bared makes me hotter.

  I watch the clock, nudging myself closer and closer to orgasm. At ten minutes, Albus isn’t back yet. I lean my head against the window, mindlessly rubbing on my clit. I’m so close. Would he really know if I came? Am I willing to risk it?

  A knock on the window startles a scream out of me. I jerk upright and find Albus watching me with a disapproving look on his face. I reach over with a shaking hand and unlock the doors. He wastes no time climbing in and shutting the door.

A small bag goes onto the seat on the other side of me and a second one goes on the floorboard. I don’t get a chance to ask what’s in either before he drives to the other side of the parking lot near a fence that borders a residential street. There are now two buildings’ worth of parking lot between us and the sex shop, and I look at him in question.

  He unbuckles me. “Get on your hands and knees facing the passenger door.”

  My eyes go wide, but I’m already scrambling to obey. He pushes up my skirt and drags my panties down a few inches. Somehow, this feels a thousand times more vulgar than when I had no panties on. He touches my pussy as if examining it. “Were you a good girl, Miya? Your pussy is awfully wet right now.”

  “I didn’t come. I swear it.”

  He keeps fondling me as if he can divine the very answer out of my flesh. I watch a car pull up and park at the sex toy shop. “We’re out in the open.”

  He ignores me. “Get in the bag and hand me the two things you find.”

  I have to go down onto my elbows to obey, and my shirt slides up to bunch around my upper chest. The coat still shields me, but I dig into the bag and come up with a bottle of lube and a shiny metal plug. “Albus—”

  “Hand them to me.”

  I awkwardly obey. I listen to him open the bottle and then cool lube touches my ass and an even cooler metal presses there. “Relax,” he murmurs.

With one hand he keeps stroking my pussy and the other he wedges the plug into my ass. It’s significantly larger than his thumb, but it doesn’t hurt. It just feels like a lot. I am painfully aware, however, that it’s nowhere near the size of his cock.

  Once it’s lodged inside me, he sits back and gives a sound suspiciously like a growl. “Fuck, that’s pretty.”

  “Albus,” I moan.

  “That’s even prettier.” He pushes two fingers into me. The intrusion feels so much more filling with the plug in. “Say my name again, Miya.”

  I thrust back against his hand, shamelessly fucking his fingers. “Albus. Oh god, that feels so good.”

  “Mmm. You like that plug in your virgin ass.” He withdraws his hand long enough to flip me onto my back and push me down onto the seat. Albus yanks my panties off and shoves up my skirt again, impaling me with his fingers. “Open the jacket and lift your top baby girl. You know you want to show me everything.”

  I reach down with trembling hands and pull up my crop top to expose my breasts. He palms one roughly and then the other, his expression intense as he keeps fucking me with his fingers. “You’re so sexy, Miya.

You’re enough to make me forget myself and fuck you right here when everyone can see.” He circles my clit just shy of savagely. “Do you like knowing you undo me? That I’ll put it all on the line just to sink into your tight pussy?”

  I moan and arch my back, trying to take him deeper, only to earn a slap on my clit. My eyes fly open to find him glaring at me. “I asked you a fucking question.”

  I leverage myself up onto my elbows. When he doesn’t stop me, I keep going, rising onto my knees and moving to straddle him, his fingers wedged inside me all the while. I loop my arms around his neck and press myself to him, my lips at his ear. “I like it,” I whisper, undulating on his fingers. “Do you know what I’d like even better?”

  “Say it,” he grits out.

  Instead, I lean back enough to reach between us and undo his jeans. I take out his cock and stroke him. Only then does he let me nudge his hand away from me and guide him up to cup my breasts. Albus lets me move him around, the heat of his gaze enough to burn me to ash.

  I stroke his cock again. “I want to ride your cock, Daddy.” This time, my body welcomes him as I slide down his length. We both shudder when he’s seated entirely inside me. He feels even bigger with the plug in my ass, and I moan and start rocking.

 “I want you to fill me up.” I pick up my pace, nearly mindless with need. “I want your come dripping down my thighs so everyone knows who I belong to.”

  “Jesus Christ.” He pushes me back just enough to nudge the jacket wide open. If anyone were to look, there is no denying what we’re doing. I’m practically naked in his lap, my hips rolling as I ride him slowly.

  Albus coasts a hand up the center of my body to lightly grasp my throat. “Miya—” Movement draws his attention and he curses. While I’m still trying to process, still teetering on the edge of an orgasm, he yanks the coat back over me and zips it up. He lifts me off his cock and drops me next to him.

  I look out the window and freeze. I know that car with the dent in the driver’s side. That’s Kyle’s car.

  Before I can consider what I’m doing, I throw myself flat on the seat. I look up at Albus. “Not like this. Please.” Not with a plug in my ass and my thighs still wet from riding his cock. It’s not even that I’m opposed to Kyle catching us, but I don’t want it to be fucking in a parking lot like a pair of teenagers. It doesn’t make sense, even to me, but Albus nods and puts the truck in gear.

  He takes a right turn into traffic and his phone rings. A detached female voice on the Bluetooth tells me everything I need to know. It’s Kyle calling. Albus answers before I can decide if I want him to or not. “What’s up?”

  “Were you just in the Castle parking lot? I thought I saw your truck.”

  Albus laughs. “It’s Saturday morning. What are you and Miya up to that you’re there so early?”

  I stare. What a shameless bastard.

  Awkward silence reigns. Finally, Kyle clears his throat. “We, uh, broke up earlier this week. It wasn’t working out for either of us.”

  Albus looks down at me, his eyes sympathetic even if his words are designed to split me wide open. “Moving on awful fast then, aren’t you, son?”

  Another awkward throat clearing. “Look, I can explain, but the short answer is that yeah, I’m seeing someone else. It’s not a big deal.”

  It’s. Not. A. Big. Deal.

  Any guilt I had over what I’ve spent the last twenty-four hours doing goes up in smoke. I shift on the seat until I can reach the front of Albus’s pants. He lets me get his cock out, but then he digs his hand into my hair and pins my head to his thigh, forcing me still. Through it all, his voice never changes. “Sounds like a big deal to me.”

  “Look, I know you always liked Miya, but it wasn’t working out.”

  We stop at a light and he’s watching me again, dark eyes intense. “I liked her a whole hell of a lot.”

  “Well then, maybe you should date her,” Kyle snaps. “She’s not for me, and if you ask her, she’d tell you that herself. I’m not here for this guilt trip. Now I’ve got to go. My girlfriend is waiting.”

  Girlfriend. Girlfriend. Girlfriend.

  Albus hangs up and releases me in the same moment. I grab his cock and swallow him down, desperate to drive away how fucking replaceable I feel in this moment. Kyle wasn’t just fucking his secretary. He was—is—dating her.

  “He’s an idiot,” Albus say quietly.

  I don’t care. I’m not listening. I’m too busy fighting to take his big cock as far into my throat as I can manage. The discomfort in my jaw grounds me in a way nothing else can right now.

I’m vaguely aware of us making another turn and another, of Albus finally putting the truck in park and leaning back, but it barely registers because this blowjob is the only thing that matters. If I allow myself to think of anything else, I might start screaming and never stop.

  He gathers my hair in his left hand and skates his right hand down my back. He’s tall enough to reach my hips easily and he starts squeezing my ass cheeks, making the plug shift inside me.

“Do you hear me, Miya? I said he’s a fucking idiot. He doesn’t give a shit what he’s throwing away. He doesn’t understand what a goddamn gift you are.” He presses his palm hard against the plug and shoves three fingers into me, making me moan.

“You know what? I am going to do it. I’m going to fuck you, and I’m going to date you, and it would serve that little shit right if I married you and made you his stepmother.”

  I make a noise around his length, but even I don’t know if it’s a sound of protest or encouragement. Apparently he doesn’t know either because he drags me off his cock and up to his mouth, and then lifts me with his fingers in my pussy to move me back onto his lap.

He tightens his grip in my hair, bending me back over the steering wheel so he can drag his mouth over my breasts. “Your Daddy knows what you need, baby girl. Now get back on this cock.”

  I slam onto him, but it’s not enough. I don’t know if anything will be enough. “It hurts. It hurts so much.”

  “I know.” Albus doesn’t need me to clarify that I’m not talking about physical pain. He kisses me as I ride him, as I chase the temporary oblivion an orgasm offers. A little death, a small escape, one I need more than I need my next breath.

  It hits me hard enough to make me cry out against his mouth. I’m vaguely aware of tears wetting my cheeks, but it doesn’t matter because nothing matters right now. Nothing but the pleasure coursing through my body in waves, sending me to new heights even as the last bit of my heart remaining shatters into a million pieces.

  And then I start sobbing.

  Albus manages to get me off his cock and get our clothing righted even though I’m no help at all. I can’t stop crying. I don’t even know what I’m crying for. As Albus gathers me back into his lap and holds me tightly, words bubble up. “I feel relief that it’s over. At some point, I’ll be glad we didn’t get married. Why does it hurt so much?”

  “Endings always hurt, baby girl. Even when they’re necessary.” He keeps holding me, comforting me with his strength without demanding anything in return. He’s content to simply sit there and let me cry. I wish I could say I stop immediately, but even after four days of crying I have enough tears to drown the ocean.

  By the time I cry myself out, his shirt is soaked and I don’t have to look in a mirror to know that I’m a blotchy mess and all my makeup is gone or smeared beyond repair. It takes longer than it should to realize we’re back in the garage, though he hasn’t shut it since the truck is still running. I give a hiccupping little sigh. “Sorry.”

  “Don’t be sorry.” He tilts my face up, his grip tightening when I try to turn away. “Don’t ever apologize to me for what you’re feeling.” He wipes away my tears, his touch achingly tender. “Come on. Let’s get you inside.”

  I feel a little ridiculous pulling on my panties again, but one look at Albus’s face ensures I’m not arguing about it. The second I take my first step out of the truck, I freeze, all thoughts of Kyle disappearing like a mirage in the desert. Albus opens the door into the house and looks at me, one of his eyebrows arching. “Problem?”

  My face is flaming and I can’t tell if it’s a blush or the aftermath of my sobbing session. “The plug feels funny.”

  “Mmm.” He crooks a finger at me, his amusement deepening as I wiggle a little with each step. “Looks like it’s a good kind of funny.”

  “I think so?”

  “Keep it in.” He takes the coat off me in the mud room and hangs it back in its place. Then Albus surveys me. “If you need time—”

  I’m already shaking my head. “I don’t want to think. Please.” When he still hesitates, I move closer. “This started as revenge, but it’s—When I’m with you, I’m not thinking about him.”

  He studies me. “Eventually you have to deal with what you’re feeling.”

  I know that. I desperately wish I didn’t know that. I look up at him. “I will. I promise I will. Just…not this weekend.”

  For a second, I think he’s going to keep arguing. He knows this time with him is just a bandage on a bullet wound, but Albus finally catches my hips and pulls me against him. “I’ll give you whatever you need.”

  “Thank you.” I’m not even sure what I’m thanking him for. Space. Orgasms. Being here for me to crash myself upon with the minimum damage. No matter how destructive my original impulse to seduce Albus, I can’t deny he’s caught me in the middle of a freefall. It’s still a freefall, but it feels more guided now. I try for a wobbling smile. “I’m going to wash my face.”

  “Meet me in the kitchen when you’re done.” He tugs on the loose fabric of the crop top. “Keep this on.”

  I don’t have the energy to push him. Maybe I will in a little bit, but I’m still reeling from the last hour. Good to bad to ugly, a whirlwind of emotions that have left me spinning with no idea which way is up and which is down.

1