S4C9. WFF
76 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 “You are so fucking perfect, Miya. I said you were a gift, but that doesn’t begin to cover it.” He starts to fuck my ass. It’s nowhere near as rough as he’s been literally every time we’ve had sex, but it feels like I’m being invaded over and over again. I flick the vibrator onto a stronger setting and moan.

  “Make me come, Daddy.”

  “Make yourself come,” he snaps.

  I can’t help moving, can’t help thrusting back onto his cock as the vibrator presses against my clit. I want to do more than submit. I want to fuck him right back. “Oh god, Albus. You feel so good. Oh, fuck.”

  “Say it.” He sounds like the devil himself on my shoulder. “You know you want to, baby girl. Say it again.”

  I don’t even hesitate. I’m too out of my mind with pleasure. “I love you!”

  He thrusts harder into my ass. “Again.”

  “I love you.” And then I’m coming so hard I’m sobbing.

  Albus presses me hard down on the vibrator. “Don’t stop.” He eases out of my ass and I whine even as I shift the setting down to a more rumbling vibration, too needy to stop yet. I listen to him walk into the bathroom. I rub myself on the vibrator, feeling absolutely out of control. My entire being boils down to more, more, more.

  I don’t even hear him come back. One second I’m working on teasing another orgasm from myself and the next I’m flipped onto my back and the vibrator is ripped from my hands. Albus turns it off and tosses it aside. He looks down at me and strokes my throbbing clit with his thumb. “Say it again, Miya.”

  But I’m not on the edge the same way I was before. I bite my bottom lip. “It doesn’t mean anything.”

  “Don’t lie to me.” He braces himself over me and rubs the head of his cock over my clit. “We both know it means everything.”

  Fear is almost enough to derail me, but that wicked feeling of the head of his cock against my clit makes it impossible to grasp. “Albus, please.”

  He pulls me up and fists the fabric of my wadded up dress, using it to guide me to straddle him, facing away. I ease down onto his cock and moan. “This position feels really good.”

  “I know it does.” He keeps a tight hold on my dress, the fabric digging into my skin. “Ride me, Miya. Now.”

  I move slow, testing out all the angles. And then I look back over my shoulder and find his gaze glued on my ass. “You like what you see.”

  “I love what I see.” He urges me up and slams me back down. “Focus. Make yourself come, baby girl. You know you can go again.”

  I don’t even question it. I brace my hands on his big thighs and work myself up and down his cock. “You feel so fucking good. I want you to come and fill me up.” I moan. “Fuck, I want you to come all over me.”

  Albus shifts behind me, sitting up and dragging us back so he can lean against the headboard. He grips my throat lightly with one hand and presses his other to my clit. Not stroking. Letting me grind against him each time I move on his cock. “Next time you suck my cock,” he growls in my ear. “Next time I’m going to come all over your pretty face. Or maybe I’ll come on your breasts.”

  “Yes.” I’m mindlessly working myself onto his cock. More, more, more. I need more. I don’t even care. I feel so fucking dirty, so filthy, so fucking cherished when I’m with him. I don’t understand it, but I can’t stop.

  I barely register the squeaky step of the stairs. The sound of footsteps in the hallway.

  I lean back hard on Albus. I’m so close. So fucking close, and this feels even bigger than the last few. Like it might actually kill me, but what a way to die. “Your cock is so big, Daddy. I’m going to come all over it.”

  And that’s when my ex appears in the doorway. We didn’t bother to shut the door when we came upstairs, so he’s just there. I meet Kyle’s eyes as I’m impaled on his father’s cock. I don’t know if Albus sees him, but it doesn’t matter.

  I don’t stop.

  I hold Kyle’s gaze as I let my orgasm take me. I come so hard, I shriek, my hips jerking and shamelessly rubbing against Albus’s hand. Through it all, my ex watches with wide eyes. It’s only when I finally slump back against Albus that he curses. “Get the fuck out of here, Kyle.”

  Kyle takes a step back. “Yeah. Uh.” His gaze skates over my mostly-naked body like he’s never seen me before. “I’m going to go.”

  Albus lets my dress drop to cover my hips and yanks the straps up over my shoulders. As if Kyle hasn’t seen me naked more times than I can count. “Out!” he thunders.

  Kyle finally manages to move, turning and disappearing out of the doorway.

  I have the absurd urge to laugh. “Guess we don’t need the video after all.” I sound strange and tinny to my own ears. This started as a revenge fuck, but actually being caught feels really weird. Not good. Just… I don’t even know.

  Albus eases me off his cock and tucks himself away. “I’ll go talk to him.”

  That shatters some of my eerie calm. “No, I’ve got it.”

  He hesitates. “Miya…”

  “I’ve got it,” I repeat. I climb to my feet on shaking legs and head downstairs. I appreciate that Albus wants to take this bullet for me, but I’m the one who initiated this weekend, and I’m an adult. I can handle a conversation with my ex.

  Even if it’s a conversation while my pussy is still throbbing from fucking his father for two days straight.

  I half-expect Kyle to be gone, but he’s standing in the kitchen with his hands braced on the counter. He barely looks at me as I walk through the door. “Are you happy now? Are we even?”

  “Are we even? How can you even ask me that?” I wrap my arms around my waist. “How many times did you cheat on me, Kyle? With how many women?”

  His face flushes red. “Look, I’m not proud of that, but you just fucked my dad.”

  “Yeah. I did.”

  He looks away. “How am I supposed to know that this didn’t start before we broke up?”

  Hurt lashes me, flaying away what little guilt I feel. “Because, unlike you, I was faithful. I’m not going to apologize. You hurt me when I found you with her, when you just let me walk away and things ended so shitty. I wanted to hurt you back.”

  “So you fucked my dad.”

  I give a vicious little smile. “You’re not the only one who calls him Daddy now.”

  “Jesus, Miya.” He shakes his head, looking like he can’t decide whether to laugh or start screaming at me. He finally straightens. “You know what? I deserved that.”

  “Yes, you did.”

  “I’m sorry.” He scrubs a hand over his face. “I am sorry. I didn’t want things to go like this. I don’t know where we got so twisted.”

  This isn’t a conversation to have in Albus’s kitchen, but I also want it over. This is the clean break that was denied me for four agonizing days while I waited for Kyle to call and he never did. Better to have it now and move on with our lives. I lift my chin. “We weren’t working. We never should have gotten engaged.”

  “I know,” he says softly, still not quite looking at me. “It just seemed like it was the next logical step. I don’t even know if I realized something was missing until I met Jessica and—” He flinches. “It doesn’t make what I did right.”

  “No,” I agree. “It doesn’t.”

  His gaze tracks to the ceiling where we can hear Albus’s footsteps. “I can’t believe you fucked my dad.”

  I can’t believe I want to do more than fuck him. I don’t say it. It’s barely something I’m allowing myself to comprehend. It’s sure as hell not something for Kyle to know one way or another. “I’ll box up your stuff and you can pick it up on Friday.”

 I walk to where my purse sits on the counter and dig out the ring. It’s a pretty piece of jewelry, but looking at it now, it’s just another red flag. I never would have picked out a princess cut on a plain band for myself. “Here.”

  He stares at it a long time and finally takes it. “You’re being remarkably chill right now.”

  “Kyle.” I wait for him to look at me. “You just found me fucking your father. I think I can afford to be a little chill.” It won’t last. No matter how clean the break, how necessary, it still hurts. A lot.

  He grimaces. “Yeah, well, I’m just not going to think about that too hard.” Kyle hesitates. “Is it just this weekend, or—”

  “That’s really none of your business.”

  He opens his mouth, seems to reconsider, and finally nods. “I guess it isn’t my business any more, is it?”

  “Bring my stuff with you when you come to get your box of shit.”

  “Sure.” He lifts his hands like he wants to hug me and stops. “Fuck, this is weird. I’m sorry. I can’t say it enough.”

  Not sorry enough to have broken up with me like a normal person who’s finished with a relationship. Not sorry enough to talk to me about how unhappy he obviously was. Not sorry enough stop himself from fucking another woman while he was still engaged to me.

  I draw myself up. “I think you should leave now.”

  “Yeah. Right. Okay.” He drags his gaze over me one last time. “See you around, Miya.”

  “No, Kyle. You won’t.” I hold perfectly still as I listen to him walk down the hall and out the front door. I wait a few more moments before I slump against the counter. “Fuck.”

  Somehow, I keep moving. I walk into the living room and pick up my phone. It’s still recording, which answers the question I hadn’t quite been able to bring myself to ask. Albus didn’t orchestrate this. It was sheer dumb luck that brought Kyle here on a morning that started out with us pretending he’d catch us. I give a broken little laugh. “God, I’m so fucked up.”

  “Miya.”

  I look up to find that Albus’s completely dressed again. He looks down the hallway, and I answer his unspoken question. “He left. I gave him the ring back.”

  He crosses to me slowly, as if I’m a deer in danger of being spooked. “Are you okay?”

  “I got what I wanted, I guess.” My chest feels too tight. “Revenge. Except he didn’t really care, after his first shock, so it’s pretty shitty revenge. He’s still going back to her. We’re still over. He’s not going to be crying over me while he’s with his new girlfriend.” I hold up a hand before he gets too close. “I know I’m deep in the self-pity stage. Let me have it.”

  “I didn’t say anything.” But he has a strange look on his face. “Miya… What if we didn’t stop?”

  I shake my head slowly, sure I’ve heard Albus wrong. “What?”

  “Tell me this weekend wasn’t the best sex of your life.” He takes a step toward me. “Tell me that you didn’t enjoy every single second you spent with me.” Another step. “Tell me you were lying when you said you loved me.”

  “Please don’t ruin this,” I whisper. “We still have one day left.”

  “That’s what I’m saying.” He catches my elbows. “What if we had more than one day?” Albus slowly tows me closer until I’m pressed against his chest. “Stay. Give us a shot.”

  “I’ve been single for six days.”

  “So?” He skates his hand up my back to dig into my hair and urge my head back so he can kiss the long line of my throat. “Stay.”

  I’m losing ground and losing it fast. Letting this man get his hands on me was a mistake if I wanted to have enough energy to fight what he’s saying. Still, I try. “You can’t possibly want to fuck again. Kyle just caught us.”

  “And if he was that torn up about it, he’d still be here yelling at us about it.”

  Fuck, that hurts. “Cruel.”

  “Logical.” Albus keeps kissing my neck. “Come back upstairs, Miya. If you don’t want to talk about it today, we won’t. We can save it for tomorrow.”

  I shouldn’t. For better or worse, I’ve accomplished what I set out to do, and staying means something beyond revenge. I can’t stay forever. No matter what Albus is offering, eventually he’ll come to his senses and then that broken heart chaser will stop being theory and will become my reality.

  But I already hurt so much. What’s one more day?

  I skate my hands up to loop my arms around his neck. “Yes.”

  He hooks the back of my thighs and lifts me so I can wrap my legs around his waist. Albus carries me back up to his bedroom, and I laugh a little as he shuts and locks the door. He gives me a severe look. “I don’t want any more interruptions.”

  “Me, either.” I kiss him.

  Albus walks us to the bed and lays me down. “If you were mine, I’d want you only in little dresses like this.” He pushes the fabric up just enough to bare my pussy. “You have no idea how crazy it makes me to know that there’s nothing stopping me from being inside you.”

  “Oh yeah?” I prop myself up on my elbows as I watch him strip. I’m not even remotely ashamed to say I give my shoulders a little wiggle so my straps slip off and falls to bare my breasts. “I thought you said I was a little slut for dressing like this.”

  “You are. My little slut.” He steps out of his jeans and advances on me. “I’d take you out, Miya. Wherever you want to go. We’d see how long we can last before I’m up your skirt.”

  “Mmm.” I reached down and stroke my pussy. “You going to finger me at dinner, Daddy? Take me into the bathroom and have me for dessert?”

  He skates his hands up my thighs, watching me dip a finger into myself. “I ought to bend you over the table and fuck you right there in front of everyone.” He squeezes my thighs. “I won’t, though. You’re just for me, Miya. No one gets to know how sweetly you taste or how pretty you are when you come except for me.”

  He’s claiming me with his words the same way he’s previously claimed me with his body. I take a shuddering breath. “Albus—”

  “A fantasy.” He yanks me to the edge of the mattress. “Let me have my fantasy, baby girl. It’s the least you can do since you’re leaving me.”

  “Wait—”

  But he talks right over me as he fists his cock and drags it over my pussy. “A thousand fantasies to play out. A million. It’ll never be enough.” I love how much he loves rubbing the head of his cock over my clit, love how filthy it feels. “I wouldn’t even let you wear clothes in the summer. Come home for lunch every day and expect this pussy to be wet and waiting for me. You’ll be a good girl and get your pussy ready for your Daddy, won’t you, Miya?”

  “Yes,” I gasp.

  “That’s right.” He dips the head of his cock into me. “And when I come home in the evening, I want you on your knees and ready to suck me down. Take the edge off my day.”

  Oh god. I want it. I want it so bad, it makes me shake.

  He pumps into me slowly, easing in a little more each time. “I won’t always finish in that pretty mouth of yours. I’ll come on your tits and then eat that pussy until you’re screaming so loud the neighbors hear.” He sinks even deeper. “Do you want the neighbors to know what a dirty little slut you are?”

  “Yes, Daddy.” I fist my hands in the comforter. “I want to ride your mouth while your come is dripping off my nipples.”

  Albus stills. “Every time I think that mouth of yours can’t get filthier, you prove me wrong.” He slams the rest of the way into me, making me moan. “What else? Tell me what else you want, baby girl.”

  I should stay silent, shouldn’t play this game with him. It’s too seductive to imagine what our life might be like if we didn’t have all the obstacles in the way. But with his big cock filling me, I forget all the reasons this is dangerous to my heart.

I just want to please him, want to chase the pleasure already building in my body with each thrust. “I want you to take me out to dinner. Eat me out when you pick me up. Take my panties because I’m your dirty little slut.” I moan, and he slows down, his expression intent on my face.

 It takes a few seconds to catch my breath to continue. “And then I want you to fuck me in the parking lot. Fill me up with your come so that it’s making a mess of me all through dinner. Every time I move, I’ll feel you and know how bad I am.”

  “That won’t be enough for you, though. Will it?” He starts fucking me again, slamming into me over and over again. “You won’t be satisfied with two orgasms. The first time I turn around, you’ll have your hand up your skirt.”

  “Your hand,” I moan. “You put your hand on my knee, and I’ll slide it up until you’re fucking me with your fingers.”

  “Better be quiet, baby girl. In a room surrounded by people, you can’t come loud and messy like you normally do.”

  “I will. I promise I will.”

  Albus leans down and slips an arm around my waist so he can move us fully onto the bed. He kneels between my legs and presses my thighs up and out, opening me obscenely. “Look at how greedy your pussy is for my cock.”

  Helpless to resist, I look down. His thick length disappears into me again and again. I’m soaked. My pussy, my thighs, his cock. All of it wet with my desire. “So needy,” Albus murmurs. “Tell me again how you’re finished with this cock, how you’ll go the rest of your life without having me inside you again. Tell me you want to walk away.”

  Something like a sob works its way up my throat. “Albus, please.”

  “Tell me this wouldn’t work, Miya. Tell me that you don’t like how you feel when you’re with me, when I’m taking care of you. Tell me you don’t love me.”

  A dam breaks inside me and words rush forth. “I do. That’s the problem. I do like all those things. I do love you.” My lip won’t stop quivering and my eyes burn. “I can’t, Albus. It hurts too much. It’s too soon. I just… I can’t. Please don’t make me.”

  His expression goes tortured and he shifts down to press his body against mine, to gather me as close to him as we can get. He keeps fucking me in slow, languid strokes, his voice rough with emotion. “You don’t have to, baby girl. Not until you’re ready.” He slips an arm beneath my hips, lifting me so his cock can hit a delicious angle inside me. “But when you’re ready, Miya? I’m going to be right here. No matter how long it takes.” He kisses my neck. “Because I love you, too.”

  And then there’s no more room for words. What else is there to say? We’ve both laid it out there on the table. There’s nothing left but pleasure. We both fight our orgasms, fight finishing this, almost as if we know this is goodbye. It’s too good, though. It’s always been too good. I come first, clinging to him, milking him with my pussy until he loses control and pounds into me.

  Albus barely pulls out of me when his fingers are there, spearing into me. “It’s not goodbye until morning. Promise me.”

  “I promise,” I gasp.

  We devolve into mindless animals. He fingers me while we recover and then hauls me into the bathroom to fuck me in front of the mirror. We barely stop touching in the shower and it starts all over again the second we manage to stumble back into the bedroom, Albus bending me over the bed and eating my pussy and ass until I’m sobbing. He fucks my ass again, whispering filthy possessive things in my ear.

  I lose track of how many times I tell him I love him.

  No matter how strong our will, our bodies eventually give out and we pass out tangled up in his bed, his hand still cupping my pussy as if trying to milk every last drop of pleasure.

  It’s one hell of a goodbye.

  I wake up before dawn. Every part of my body hurts, but I don’t let that stop me as I climb out of bed and stagger to the dress we discarded at some point. I don’t know where my black dress is, so this will have to do.

0