S4C10. WFF(End)
106 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  I pause in the doorway and look back, determined to memorize this moment. Albus is sprawled on his back, the sheets bunched around his waist, his broad chest on display. It’s almost enough to tempt me back to bed. To pretend our deadline hasn’t come. To take him up on everything he’s offering me.

  I can’t.

  I just…can’t.

  “Miya.”

  I jump. “I didn’t realize you were awake.”

  “I was the moment you moved.”

  I shift, torn between walking out the door and running back to the bed. “I have to go, Albus. I…”

  “It’s too soon.” He sits up. “You need time to work through your shit.”

  “Yes.” I exhale in something like grief. “It’s a lot of shit.” It will take longer than seven days to get over this. It’s not even getting over Kyle as much as it’s getting over the failed relationship. I need time and space to process, but I don’t know how long it will take. “I can’t ask you to wait for me.”

  “You don’t have to.” He drags his hand through his hair. “You’re it for me, Miya. I’ll wait as long as you need.”

  My chest aches, but I don’t argue. I don’t ask him what happens if he’s waiting forever. “I’m going to go.”

  “I’ll walk you out.”

  “No.” I take a quick step back, even though he’s barely shifted. “If you get up, I’m going to second-guess myself and then I’ll end up on your cock again. Which means we’ll be having an identical conversation next time we surface.”

  He curses softly. “Text me when you get home.”

  I don’t tell him that even that much communication is probably crossing a line. “I will.” I pause. “Do you want the videos?”

  Albus holds my gaze. “Only when you’re ready to start again. Send them to me when you’re ready to be mine, baby girl.”

  “Yes, Daddy,” I whisper.

  And then I flee.

  February

  5:48pm

  Albus: How are you holding up?

  Me: It’s been rough.

  Albus: What can I do?

  Me: I just need time, I think.

  Albus: Take all the time you need, Miya. I mean it.

  April

  1:13am

  Me: I want to fuck.

  Albus: Miya, are you drunk?

  Me: Maybe. Girl’s night!

  Me: But they’re gone and I want my Daddy’s cock.

  Albus: Where are you?

  Me: The Silver Spoon.

  Albus: Give me fifteen minutes.

  Albus: Do not leave with anyone.

  Me: I only want to leave with you.

  2:01 am

  Me: I am so mad at you.

  Albus: You won’t be tomorrow.

  Me: You turned me down!

  Albus: You’re drunk, baby girl.

  Albus: You’d regret fucking me.

  Me: You’re an asshole.

  Albus: Guess I’ll have to live with that.

  10:26 am

  Me: I’m sorry.

  Albus: How are you feeling?

  Me: Like I’m dying.

  Me: I’m never drinking again.

  Me: I shouldn’t have text you.

  Albus: You can always call me for a ride.

  Albus: I’d rather you be safe.

  Me: Thanks. For everything.

  Albus: Any time, Miya.

  May

  3: 52pm

  Me: I saw you today.

  Albus: Oh?

  Me: Yeah, pulling out of the store parking lot.

  Albus: Sorry I missed you.

  Me: Me too.

  Me: I do.

  Me: Miss you.

  Albus: I miss you, too.

  Me: I just need more time.

  Albus: Take as long as you need.

  Me: You keep saying that, but you won’t wait forever.

  Albus: Let me worry about that.

  June

  I don’t know how it happens. One day, I’m still struggling to stay afloat, the pressure easing a little with each week that passes. The next I wake up determined to start living again. I hate that it took me six months to work through this, but every time I felt like the ground might be steadying under my feet, something would happen.

  So I keep my head down and focus entirely on work until the end of the school year. And then summer vacation starts and I feel… Okay. Better than okay. Almost like myself again.

  I miss Albus so much, it’s like I actually carved out my heart that weekend and left it behind in his house. No matter how much an asshole I act, he’s been a goddamn saint since. Never pushing me. Never trying to play dirty. Just patient and understanding and I am so done with all my bullshit.

  It’s time to move forward. I finally feel ready.

  The fact that it’s an unseasonal blistering hot June day only seems to spur me on. Like I’ve been standing still for so long, treading water, and now I’m ready to sprint. There’s only one direction for me to sprint to: Albus.

  If he’ll still have me.

  I pick up my phone and flick through to my secret folder where I keep the videos from that weekend. I’ve watched them more times than I care to admit. Bringing myself to orgasm at the sight of his fingers in my pussy or me riding his mouth, riding his cock. My hands are nowhere near as good as the real thing.

  He said to send the videos when I’m finally ready to move forward.

  My thumb hovers over the button to do it, but I hesitate. Is it too late? Have I lingered too long? Nervous energy has me texting him instead.

  Me: It’s wicked hot today.

  He responds almost immediately.

  Albus: I was actually thinking of getting the pool ready to go.

  Just like that, an idea forms. A filthy, perfect idea.

  Me: You should. Gotta maximize every hot summer day.

  Albus: Agreed.

  Me: Are you still going home for lunch?

  Albus: Sometimes. Why?

  Me: Just wondering.

  Me: I have to go. I’ll catch up with you soon.

  Albus: Okay. Have a good day.

  I check the clock. It’s mid-morning, which means I don’t have much time. I take a shower and get ready, throwing on a pair of shorts and a tank top and filling a tote bag with the things I’ll need. It’s not until I’m driving to Albus’s that my nerves ramp up.

  If he doesn’t want me anymore, I’m setting myself up for one hell of a humiliating experience.

  I find the spare key exactly where it’s always been, tucked under a fake rock near the front door, and let myself in. Even though I know better, I drift through the house. I’m not exactly looking for evidence that he’s moved on, but I still exhale in relief when I find things exactly as they were the last time I was here.

  It’s game time.

  I strip and pull on the white wrap cover-up that I bought a month ago because it made me think of Albus. The cut almost looks Grecian, narrow swathes of fabric draping from my shoulders over my breasts and crisscrossing at my hips to form a tiny little skirt. It’s cute with my swimsuit on under it. It’s dirty as hell without.

  I take a deep breath and walk out into the backyard. The cover is still on the pool, but he’s got the lounge chairs out like I hoped. Albus likes to read in the evenings out here as soon as the weather’s nice, so I bet he brought them out of storage the second the temperature edged to barely tolerable.

  I drape myself over the lounge chair in the shade and take a deep breath. Here we go. I lift my phone, position it over my face in a selfie angle, and push record. “Hi Albus. I might have done a little breaking and entering to get into your backyard, but is it really breaking and entering if I know where the spare key is?”

  I’m talking too fast, my words tumbling over themselves, but I can’t seem to stop. “I didn’t expect to be this nervous, but here we are.” I nibble my bottom lip. “I know you said to send those videos when I was ready, but I don’t want to live in the past. I want a future.” I give a small smile. “So I’m making you a new video.”

  I drag my finger down my neck, carefully following it with the camera, to cup my left breast. The white fabric is almost see-through. “I bought this just for you.” I tug it to the side, baring my breast, and let my fingers linger on my nipple. “I hope you like it.”

  It’s harder to get this angle right. I have to sit up a bit as I pull up the wrap to show him my pussy. “Oops. No panties. I know how much you hate that.” I part my pussy and drag my middle finger up my center. “I’ve missed you, Daddy. I can’t wait for you to fill me up again.” I shift the camera back to my face, but I don’t stop touching myself. “Want to come home and have me for lunch?” I blow him a kiss and end the video.

  I almost chicken out before sending it. But I’ve come too far to back out now.

  My phone rings sixty seconds later.

  Albus.

  I’m shaking as I answer. “Hello?”

  “Baby girl.” He sounds quiet and almost furious. “Are you fingering yourself in my backyard right now?”

  Just like that, my nerves disappear. He wouldn’t call me that if he wasn’t one hundred percent in on this. I recline against the lounge chair and go back to leisurely stroking my clit. “Yes, Daddy.”

  His breathing shudders out. “Don’t stop. I’ll be there in fifteen minutes.” His voice goes hard. “Don’t you dare come. That orgasm is mine and I intend to take it.”

  “Better hurry then.” I hang up to the sound of his cursing.

  For all my teasing, I don’t really want to come before he gets here. But that doesn’t stop me from stoking my need higher with every touch. I debate taking off the cover-up, but it feels too good to stop, so I don’t bother.

  Exactly fourteen minutes after we hung up, I hear the front door slam.

  Albus stalks outside and stops short, like he can’t believe I’m really here. The shock on his face only lasts a moment, but it’s delicious. He’s wearing a suit without a tie, the top two buttons undone. As I watch, he shrugs out of the jacket and sets it on the back of the second lounge chair.

  I give my clit another circle and hold my breath. Are we playing or are we going to talk?

  He doesn’t make me wait long. “Tell me something.”

  “Yes?”

  He glances at the clear blue sky and then down at me. “You’re out here mostly naked and you haven’t put on any sunscreen, have you?”

  “Um.” My skin heats. “No.”

  “Thought so.” He disappears into the house for a few minutes and comes back with a tube of the stuff. Albus stalks to me and makes an impatient motion with his hand. “Sit up.”

  I obey, reluctantly removing my hand from my clit. “Sorry, Daddy.”

  “You will be if you get burned.” He eyes me and yanks down my cover-up to pool at my waist. “Jesus, baby girl. You aren’t even trying.” Before I can respond, he squirts some sunscreen into his palm and starts spreading it onto my skin. His hands shake a little as he starts at my shoulders and coasts his hands down my arms, but that’s okay. I’m shaking too. It’s been six long months since he touched me and I have to bite my bottom lip to keep from begging him not to stop.

  I expect him to rush through this to get to the good parts. I should know better by now. I really should.

  Albus massages the sunscreen into my arms, going slow to ensure he doesn’t miss a spot. Only once he’s satisfied does he urge me to lay back and start in on my upper chest and breasts. Neither of us say a word, not when he lightly pinches my nipples. Not when he leans down and nibbles at the underside of my breasts. His big hands bracket my ribs. “Lift your hips.”

  I obey instantly, and he drags the cover-up down my body and drops it onto the ground. He holds my gaze. “It doesn’t cover you worth a damn, so we’re going to make sure we get every inch before you put it back on.”

  I lick my lips. “Yes, Daddy.”

  He rubs lotion into my stomach and hip and lower to the top of my mound, before bypassing my pussy entirely and giving my legs the same thorough attention he’s given the rest of me. “Turn over.”

  “But—”

  “Don’t make me ask again.”

  I sigh and roll onto my stomach. Albus starts at my shoulders and works his way down. Slow. Agonizingly slowly. He palms my ass, squeezing and parting me, and his breath shudders out. “Fuck, you’re even more perfect than I remember.”

  “Touch me. Please.”

  “Mmm.” He wipes his hand on the towel under me. “That should do it. Get back on your back.”

  I flip over and start to sit up, but Albus’s hand in the center of my chest stops me. He looks serious and almost forbidding. “I’m not playing games with you this time, baby girl. You part those legs and let me in, I’m keeping you. You don’t get to say you need space and walk away from me again. This pussy will be mine.”

  “Can I tell you a secret?” I wrap my hands around his wrist and drag his hand slowly down my body. “This pussy has been yours since you fingered me on your couch.” He lets me guide a single finger into me. I whimper a little. It’s been so long.

  “What are you saying?” His brows lower and his hand tenses beneath mine. “Use your words, Miya. I know you know how.”

  “There’s been no one else.” I arch my hips up a little, working myself on his finger. “No one’s stuck their hands into my panties. No tongues have played with my clit. I haven’t ridden any cocks. No one’s touched me since you.”

  “Put your hands above your head and grip the chair.”

  I eagerly obey. “Six long months,” he muses, pumping his finger into me slowly. “Would you like a secret in return?”

  “Yes.”

  He wedges a second finger into me. “I haven’t fucked anyone, either.” He catches my chin with his free hand, his fingers digging in until I gasp. “I haven’t let another set of lips wrap around my cock. I haven’t stuck my hand up any short skirts to finger anyone.”

  I moan and lift my hips. “I’ve been going crazy with wanting you. I watched those videos so many times.”

  “Your panties are in my nightstand.” He leans down and licks the shell of my ear. “I’ve jacked myself with them so many times, I feel like a dirty old man.”

  I like the picture he paints. Of my white lace panties bunched in his hand as he wraps it around his big cock. “That’s hot.”

  “Not as hot as the feeling of your pussy clamped around my fingers.” He exhales slowly and withdraws his fingers. “We should go inside before we scandalize the neighbors.”

  “You’re right.” I run my hands down my body, already shaking with need. “But don’t you want a taste, Daddy? Just a little taste before we move.”

  He makes a sound like he’s in pain. “Just as much a dirty little slut as ever.”

  “I miss your mouth. I miss it so much, I think I might die if you don’t give me your tongue right now.”

  “Did I tell you to stop holding the chair?”

  Instantly, I lift my arms over my head and grip the chair. “Sorry.”

  “Spoiled.” He moves to wedge himself between my thighs. “Needy.” He exhales against my clit. “Demanding.”

  I stare down my body as he parts my pussy. Behind him, I see movement in a window on the other side of the fence. “Your neighbors are watching,” I whisper.

  “That’s what you want, isn’t it, baby girl? You’re naked in my backyard, tits on full display, your pussy practically weeping for me. You want them to look.” He inhales slowly. “Is it that bastard Richard?”

  I have to struggle not to lift my hips, not to close that last little bit of distance between us. “Yes.” I don’t raise my voice. “He’s standing in his window.”

  “Probably wishing he was in my position right now, about to taste your pretty pussy.” He urges my thighs wider. “You’re going to put on a show for him, aren’t you, baby girl? Let him know exactly how good your Daddy makes you feel.”

  Albus finally, finally dips his head down and makes contact. Our moans mingle at the first swipe of his tongue. I can’t take my eyes off him, off the bliss on his face as he tongues my pussy. My breasts are heaving with each inhale and I know we paint a sinful picture, him fully clothed with his head between my thighs, me naked and splayed, fully on display. “Do you think he wants to fuck me, Daddy?” I’m fighting to hold still, to not thrash as he tongues me. “Do you think he wants to sink into my tight pussy and watch my breasts shake as I bounce on his cock?”

  Albus plasters one hand on my lower stomach and lifts his head to glare at me. “Yes, Miya, that’s exactly what I think he wants.”

  I risk letting go of the lounge chair and sink my hands into his silvering hair. It’s a little longer than the last time he had me in this position. “Too bad.” I lift my hips and rub myself against his mouth. It feels even filthier because he doesn’t move. He just holds still and lets me grind on him like the dirty little slut I am. “Too bad,” I repeat. “This pussy is just for you.”

  And then his mouth is on me and this time he stops playing around. He whips us both into a frenzy, sucking and licking me until I’m panting and a faint sheen of sweat rises from my skin. “Oh god, I’m going to come.”

  “No, you’re not.” He pulls me up and reverses our positions, dropping onto the lounge chair and settling me astride him. “Take out my cock. You want to come, you come on my dick.

  I undo his pants with trembling hands and draw his cock out. He’s even bigger than I remember and I bite my bottom lip as I stroke him. “You want me to let you inside with no condom, Daddy?” I hold him steady and rub myself against his length. “You want me to ride you bare?”

  “Get on my cock, Miya. Don’t make me tell you again.”

  I brace one hand on his shoulder and guide him to my entrance. “Fuck, you’re so big.” I writhe a little as I try to take him deeper. “I forgot how big you are.”

  “So fucking tight,” Albus mutters. He grips my hips, pressing me down, ever down.

  I gasp. “It’s too much.”

  “No it’s not.” He doesn’t stop, just keeps working me on his cock. “You’re going to take every inch, because you’re a good girl and that’s what good girls do. They take their Daddy’s cocks to the hilt.” And then, impossibly, I do.

  I rest my forehead against his as he keeps me pinned down onto him, not letting either of us move. “I missed you so much. Not just this. You.”

  “I missed you, too, Miya.” He shifts his head a little and then his mouth is on mine. Albus kisses me like he owns me, like he never doubted for a second that I’d make my way back to him. He kisses me like he’ll never get enough.

  Finally, finally, he breaks the kiss. “Now ride my cock. Show everyone watching what a good girl you are.”

  I reach behind me and brace my hands on his thighs. I don’t care if the entire neighborhood is watching. All that matters is the way Albus looks at me. He runs his hands up and down the front of my body. Cupping my breasts. Playing with my nipples. Circling my clit. Driving my desire higher and higher with each touch. He finally rests his thumb against my clit, letting me grind against that contact point. “Are you trying to hold out, Miya?”

  “Maybe,” I moan.

  “You’re trying to deny me that orgasm that’s mine by right.” He pulls me off his cock and the next thing I know, I’m face-down on the lounge chair with my ass in the air. Albus guides my feet to the ground, lifting my ass farther. “Just for that, I’m going to make you come until I get tired of eating your pretty pussy, and then I’m going to fuck your ass. You have a problem with that?”

  “No, Daddy!”

  “That’s what I fucking thought.” He spreads me and then his mouth is there, eating me out from behind. I have no idea if the guy across the fence is still watching, but the thought that he might be only ramps my desire hotter. Albus sucks on my clit and then fucks me with his tongue, finally moving up to work my ass. Before starting it all over again. It doesn’t take long before my legs are shaking and I’m clinging to the chair. “I’m close.”

  “Fuck yes, you are. You’re going to come all over my face.” He doesn’t stop, he doesn’t slow down. He just drags the first orgasm out of me as if it truly is his by right. Albus holds me still as I shudder and writhe against his face. He chuckles darkly. “That’s a good start.”

  My eyes fly open. “Albus—”

  But he’s not listening. He starts tonguing me again, ruthlessly winding me up. It might have been six months since he had his mouth on me, but he hasn’t forgotten exactly what I need to get off. The second orgasm hits like a freight train and my legs give out. Albus barely catches me before I hit the chair, and he wastes no time scooping me into his arms. “That’s enough of a show for now. He’ll have to imagine the rest.”

  He stalks into the house, and I blink in the seeming darkness after being in the sun. “I can’t believe you just did that.”

  “Six months, Miya. I’ve had six months of wanting you and being denied. I’d fuck you right in the middle of the street if that’s where I found you today.”

  He takes the stairs two at a time and walks into the bedroom. Albus sets me on my feet and releases me. “Get on the bed. Show me how good I made that pussy feel.”

  I scramble onto the bed and spread my legs. “So good, Daddy.” I part my pussy as he strips, his gaze on me. “See how good? I’m so wet from coming, so ready for your cock.”

  Albus slips his phone out of his pocket and sets it on the bed, and then takes off his pants. “I’m going to take a picture of you, Miya. In fact, I’m going to take several.”

  It’s not quite a question, but I’m already nodding. “Yes, do it.”

  He lifts his phone and snaps one. Then he moves in closer. “You can do better than that. Wider.” I whimper and obey, spreading my pussy lips. “Good girl,” he mutters and the camera on the phone clicks again. “Up.”

  I sit up and gasp when he grips my chin. “Did you wear this pink lipstick for me?”

  I nod as much as I can. “You said you wanted to see my pretty pink lips wrap around your cock.”

  The expression in his dark eyes is devastating. “Open.” He holds the phone steady as he eases his cock into my mouth. “That’s right, baby girl. Suck me.”

  I moan and work to take him deeper. Over and over again, until he tosses the phone to the side and brackets my head with his hands, easing me off his cock. “You’ve got to stop if you want me to last.”

  “Maybe I want you to come on my tits.”

  Albus curses and gives me a gentle push to have me flop onto my back. “We have time.” Except he’s not looking at me like we have time. He’s looking at me like I’m a feast laid out for his benefit and he doesn’t know where to start. He finally kneels between my thighs and pushes two fingers into me. “Your ass is mine later. I need your pussy right now.”

  “Yes, Daddy.”

  He moves to sit with his back against the headboard and motions me over. “Come here. Face away from me.”

  As I obey, I’m slammed with the memory of what happened last time we were in this exact position. He even left the door open. “Are you sure?”

  “Yes.” He guides his cock into me and I sink down until he’s sheathed completely. Just like last time, Albus presses one hand to my pussy and brackets my throat with the other. “Did you think I didn’t notice?”

  I start riding him slowly, up and down his cock, rubbing myself against his hand. “Notice what?”

  “You didn’t stop when he walked in.” He kisses my shoulder. “You looked right at him and rode me until you came.”

  Six months has taken the sting out of my breakup. Without all the emotional baggage, there’s only heat left to play this out. “It felt too good to stop,” I murmur. “I didn’t care if he was watching. I needed to come all over my Daddy’s cock.”

  “You like being watched, don’t you, Miya?” He nips my earlobe. “You like it when I fuck you in the kitchen because the neighbors might see. You like it in the backyard for the same reason. It’s why you’re naked and playing with your pussy by the pool every chance you get.”

  I grind down hard on his cock. “Yes.” I moan. I lick my lips. “You love it, too.” I ride him faster. “You loved fingering my pussy while you waved at the neighbors. And putting that plug in my ass in the parking lot. And fucking me in your truck. You can’t get enough of my pussy, can you, Daddy?”

  “I can’t get enough of you.” His fingers flex on my throat. Not enough to do anything but remind me of how much bigger he is, how much more powerful. “We should stop,” he rumbles. “I think I hear someone coming up the stairs.”

  Even though it’s pretend, I moan loud and long. “I don’t care. I can’t stop.”

  “Walking down the hallway.”

  “I’m so close, Daddy. Don’t make me stop.”

  “Don’t stop. Don’t you dare fucking stop.”

  And then I’m coming, crying out and slumping back against him. He topples me onto my stomach and goes to his knees behind me. Albus grips my hips and yanks me back as he thrusts forward, impaling me on his cock. “I’m feeling generous because you orgasmed so sweetly. Where do you want my come, baby girl?”

  “My breasts. All over them.”

  He flips me onto my back and drives into me. Albus treats me like I’m a precious fuck toy, and I can’t get enough. As his strokes start to go wild, he pulls out and shift up my body. He jerks his cock roughly, and I flinch as he comes across my breasts in hot spurts. Albus keeps stroking, like he’s determined to empty every last drop onto me.

  I look down at myself. “That’s so hot.”

  “Dirty little slut,” he murmurs and drags a single finger over my nipple, smearing himself over me. I don’t get a chance to do more than moan before he moves down and starts licking my pussy again.

  I whimper. “You’re going to be late going back to work.”

  “Give me a little fucking credit, Miya. I took the rest of the day off. I have no obligations this afternoon except making you come enough to start balancing the scales for the last six months.”

  I stare at him with wide eyes. “What?”

  “You heard me.” Albus gives me a long lick. “You said it yourself. This pussy has been mine since January. That means I’m owed.” He sucks lightly on my clit. “You teach math, baby girl. If I gave you two orgasms on weekdays and six on weekends, what’s that balance out to?” He goes back to licking my pussy.

  “I can’t think when you do that.”

  He spears his tongue into me once, twice, a third time. “I have faith you can figure it out.”

  I’m covered in his come and his mouth is working my clit and he wants me to do math. “Albus, please.”

  “Don’t make me wait, Miya.”

  My breath sobs out as I try to obey. I should be able to do this problem in seconds, but it takes me several long minutes of him eating me out to finally blurt, “Five hundred and twenty-eight. Ish.”

  “Five hundred and twenty-eight. And your normal daily orgasms don’t count.” He nuzzles me. “Sounds like I have a lot of ground to cover.”

  My laugh sounds a little hysterical. “I hope you don’t think you can make that up today. I know we agreed that we probably won’t die from coming too much, but you might make liars out of us.”

  “Not today.” He leverages one of my legs up and back, leaving me wide open for him. “I’m keeping you, Miya. I have a lifetime to make them up, and I plan to use every single fucking day.”

  He goes down on me until I stop being able to form words, until he teases so many orgasms out of me, I lose count. Then Albus flips me over and fucks me again with his thumb in my ass.

It’s just a tease for what will come later, and as much of a happy little slut I am, even in the middle of being driven mindless by him, I’m aware that I can’t just take his cock in my ass without being prepped. No matter how much I want to.

  At some point we make it into the shower, and then back to the bed, but it’s a little hazy. All I know is that I wake up the next morning with Albus’s tongue in my pussy.

  I moan and dig my hands into his hair. “You’re setting a dangerous precedent.”

  “Mmm.” He drags me down beneath him and guides his cock into me. “Morning.”

  “Morning.” I wrap my legs around his waist. “I’ve been waiting for a moment where we aren’t fucking to say something, but I don’t think we’re going to get there anytime soon.”

  He slips an arm under my hips to lift them for a superior angle. “You have a point.”

  I cup his face in my hands. “I love you. I meant it when I said it in January, and I mean it now.”

  “I love you, too.” He kisses me, long and hard, as he fucks me. Albus shifts down to growl in my ear. “Don’t freak out.”

  My orgasm is already approaching and I hook my feet around his thighs to get better leverage to lift my hips to meet his thrusts. “Freak out?”

  “Because if you try to bolt again, I’m liable to hunt you down and fuck you wherever I find you to remind you who you belong to.”

  I shiver. “Just say it.”

  He leans back and pins my hips to the bed, fucking me hard enough to make my breasts bounce with each stroke. “I’m going to marry you, Miya. You’re going to be my wife and my baby girl and I’m going to worship this pussy every single fucking day for the rest of our lives.”

  His words push me over the edge as much as his cock does. “Yes, I’ll marry you. Yes, yes, yes.”

  It’s only a little later, when we’re tangled together and trying to relearn how to breathe, that I start laughing. Albus leverages himself up on one arm and looks down at me. “What’s so funny?”

  “I guess you were right before.” I lean up and kiss his throat, tumbling him onto his back. “You’re fucking me, you’re going to date me, and eventually you’re going to make me Kyle’s stepmom.” I try to still my laughter, but don’t quite manage it. “Do you think he’ll call me Mom?”

  Albus shakes his head in mock disappointment. “There goes your mouth again.” He wraps my hair around his fist and urges me down his body. “Guess I’ll have to find a way to occupy it so you don’t get into trouble, won’t I, baby girl?”

  I lick up his length and then back down again. “Yes, Daddy.”

❌The End❌

0