Chapter 3 The Wise Dragon Sage
296 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

These words were never more true than in the world of Blissful Paradise.

Asmodeus looked at Fate as if looking at a fellow kindred spirit.

“Fate, you are truly worthy of the fate you have been given. But the power you seek will make you the enemy of many. Are you prepared to carry the burdens of the women you wish to pursue?”

Looking at Asmodeus seriously, Fate could not help responding in a sarcastic tone.

“Asmodeus, as if the women I’m going after need my help to solve their problems after they have been healed. I’m the MILF Hunter, not the MILF helper. These women are scary enough, but with the power of the Phoenix, I feel more pity for their enemies once they discover that they have been healed.”

For some reason, Asmodeus seemed to shiver in fear at Fate's statement. But Fate, ever the paranoid individual, ignored any signs that this was a bad idea.

“Very well, human, the power of the immortal Phoenix is now yours to command. Just never mention to anyone that I gave it to you, especially to those women.”

Again, Fate played dumb.

“Asmodeus, I don’t know what women you are talking about, but sure. I will not say anything to anyone about your help.”

As Fate said this, he laughed inside his mind. I'm going to sell you out if they want to see you.

While Asmodeus, for once, had a good opinion of a human, thinking to himself, this mortal is a trustworthy young man.

Asmodeus looked at Fate, saying, “Very well, mortal, the power is yours!"

Then Fate was violently spat out of the spatial distortion that Asmodeus summoned him with, only for Fate to land gently on his feet.

“Ha ha, Asmodeus, you're not going to embarrass this filthy rich young master by making me fall on my butt. But after that, I’m going to sell you out.”

Off in the infinite void, the supreme being known as Asmodeus felt an inexplicable shiver of fear.

After Fate returned, he ran to the pond of his estate as quickly as possible because his body was burning up from the infusion of power from the Phoenix.

As he jumped into the pond, his clothing had already disintegrated from the heat.

*Splash*

“Ahh man, that feels nice!”

Fate said this as he noticed that his pond began to smell like cooked fish. Then Fate looked around with his eyes widening in surprise.

“Dam, why didn’t anyone tell me there were fish in here? I could have had some sushi. But even more importantly, now I have to spend money to put more fish in here. Wait, if I don’t tell anyone that there’s no fish when I sell this place, who would dare to challenge the authority of a Duke.”

As Fate got up out of the pond, he called someone to get him some clothing.

When one of the old maids came to help Fate, he could not help but frown.

“I’m going to need to recruit some more mature maids rather than these old ladies.”

With the power of the Phoenix now residing in his body, it is not a problem to keep someone young forever, something that noble young women would do anything for in this world.

But as a proper paranoid young master, this is something that Fate will never broadcast that he can achieve.

But the servant issue does need to be resolved. However, first, Fate looked to the old maid at the side.

“Take all of these fish in the pond and send them as a gift to Bloomspire Academy.”

Fate can only hope that all of those kids choke on a fish bone and die.

Of course, if Fate knew that these fish were worth a fortune, plus the fact that these fish are considered great tonics for the growth of magic powers, he still couldn't care less. What's a bit of magic power compared to an immortal body?

Join my Patreon today to read advanced chapters. 

www.patreon.com/everstone

11