Chapter 4 Target Ruby Valentine MILF 1
368 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting on a chair in his living room, Fate could not help but frown.

“I need to come up with a way to make a vibrating recliner as soon as possible.”

Fate was currently compiling a list of necessary things for the future development of his territory.

Most of Fate's belongings were on their way to the citadel in Valoria. Not to mention that those old maids had sent out a call for the immediate recruitment of guards and soldiers for Fate’s territory.

Fate was rather pleased with his territory, often referred to as the Southern Hampshire Plains. It's very prosperous with no enemies surrounding it. Not to mention a natural barrier of high mountains surrounding the plains. So overall, the Southern Hampshire Plains is a very defensible territory.

Fate was not foolish enough to think that his position here is stable though. As a cannon fodder mob villain, his life is not important to the overall story of Blissful Paradise.

This idiot Duke did not even build any border fortifications on the mountain roads into his territory. So this will need to be fixed rather soon.

The first harem member can be recruited in Valoria, so Fate planned to move there in the next few days.

The first person that Fate wants to look for is Ruby Valentine, the disgraced maid of the royal family.

The king tried to assault Ruby but was unsuccessful. Due to her extreme loyalty to the crown, Ruby disfigured herself to deter the king from harassing her, so that Ruby could fulfill her duty to the crown.

Little did Ruby realize that for nobility, an insulting action like disfigurement to avoid romantic entanglement is a very taboo thing to do.

So just like any typical tyrant king would do, he stripped Ruby of her power and banished her. She is assumed dead due to the assassination attempts issued by the king on Ruby’s life.

Why would King Samuel Bloodsworn do this to a simple maid? Well, Ruby is a skilled spymaster and an extremely powerful shadow warrior.

Ruby is someone who could easily assassinate the king if she wanted to, but her loyalty to the crown has prevented Ruby from doing so.

Ruby is someone who has no master now and is wanted by the kingdom of Westridge.

The Southern Hampshire Plains is part of the kingdom of Westridge. Ruby just happens to be living in the capital Valoria, Fate's next destination.

So when Fate finds Ruby and heals her, he will offer Ruby a chance to serve at his side.

Fate was one hundred percent sure she would take it, especially if Ruby can get revenge on King Samuel by serving him. That dam king will come for Fate and his wealth; it's only a matter of time.

Speaking of Ruby Valentine, Fate tried to recall what she looked like.

Ruby Valentine is a rather proud-looking red-headed woman with purple eyes. She is around the age of thirty-six, so nice and mature.

Perfect for Fate's preferences.

With that figured out, now he just has to laze around for a bit until it’s time to move to Valoria.

Over the next few days, this estate was emptied of all valuables. Fate's treasury grew quite a bit in size by selling off all of the unnecessary gaudy furniture.

Like that dam gold bell and all of those gold candle holders.

How can such things amount to so much gold you might wonder? Well, Fate is nothing if not an economist.

He simply had all of it melted down into gold ingots, then thrown into the treasury in Valoria.

Fate could have made more from selling it. But as a proper paranoid individual, Fate did not want to attract the wrong kind of attention by doing that.

Now finally, the day of his move had arrived. So Fate hopped onto the Grimsever family carriage with the meager guards he had.

Then Fate began his journey to Valoria.

But little did Fate expect that the first day on the road, Fate would be attacked by some dam bandits.

Waking up from his nap, Fate saw that his carriage was being peppered with arrows.

So Fate got out of his carriage only to take an arrow to the knee.

RIP Bandits!!

Come join my Patreon today to read advanced chapters. 

www.patreon.com/everstone

9