Chapter 6 The Blame Game
271 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the golden drop of blood left Fate’s hand, it fell onto one of the arrow wounds of the horse. As it did so, it began to mix with the blood of the dead horse. The horse's body began to glow with a blinding light. Then, as the horse was glowing, all of the arrows in his body began to be pushed out, with the wounds healing at a pace visible to the naked eye. 

Then, Fate heard a faint heartbeat from the white horse, feeling a mental connection being established between them, which astonished him, as psychic powers were never mentioned in Blissful Paradise.

Fate began to wonder if this was a way to make an unbeatable army of reanimated dead but set this idea aside for later. He fell into thought as he waited for his horse to finish evolving. 

"This is not just bringing something back to life, one of the core abilities of the Phoenix, but an entire evolution on a genetic level. This horse can probably run indefinitely now as well as being immortal."

After this self-reflection, Fate finally saw his white horse stand up from the ground, all of the serrated arrows that had penetrated his body now lay on the ground, rendered completely ineffective against this new breed of horse. 

Fate looked at the white horse and decided to give him a name that represents his status as the mount of an immortal. "From now on, I will call you Aurora, a symbol of new life. I’m going to need to find you a few female horses to keep you company, Aurora. My horse deserves his own harem. It's a lonely journey being immortal. But who am I to talk? I’ve only been immortal for a few days now."

Aurora stood before Fate as the mental connection solidified between them. The mental connection seemed to be strengthened even more at the mention of a horse harem for Aurora. Aurora would in later years become known as the horse whisperer, because of his ability to talk any horse into sleeping with him, something he learned from his master, the legendary MILF Hunter.

Finally, Fate found some simple rope and made a makeshift harness for Aurora. Then Fate mounted Aurora while he stood there waiting patiently. As Fate mounted his new horse, he made sure that he still had the arrow that hit him in the knee. Seeing that he had it made a smile light up his face. After all, how can he claim that he used to be an adventurer if he can’t prove he took an arrow to the knee?

Fate figured this would be a good excuse to get out of a couple of tricky situations in the near future, like those damn noble balls. They always try to lure in a mob villain like him. Those noble parties will end with somebody getting killed. Those bastards probably just want me to pay for the party. It seemed that Fate, while he is quite feared by other nobles, was suckered into paying for quite a few stupid things.

Gently kicking Aurora, Fate began his journey to Valoria, the capital city of The Southern Hampshire Plains. While Fate was riding Aurora, he began to think that a purge of the nobility might be needed for his territory, since so many of his subordinate nobles are not maintaining the safety of his territory in his absence. 

A proper mob villain must always know how to play the blame game, always have someone around you who can take the fall if shit ever hits the fan.

Thinking of his subordinate nobles, Fate concluded he is going to be betrayed by them, so a purge is now on the schedule. Not to mention that Fate is a good-looking young man. All of these nobles will want to hide their wives from him. 

After several days of riding his newly evolved horse Aurora, Fate finally arrived in the city of Valoria. Looking at the city spread out before him made Fate sigh in relief. At least this place has some decent city walls, not to mention the presence of many guards.

Fate noticed the guards bearing the crest of the Grimsever house, a sword held in the hands of a death knight. They don’t call it the Grimsever house for nothing, since his house is closely related to the element of death. 

But now it's not just death that the Grimsever house represents but the legendary MILF Hunter as well.

Fate briefly wondered if he should change his house coat of arms into a man surrounded by naked beauties, with men looking on in anger as their wives are stolen.

Join my patreon today to read advanced chapters.

www.patreon.com/everstone

10