Chapter 8 Oh Shit Part Duh
254 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Riding Aurora around the streets of Valoria was attracting too much attention. So Fate left him at a nearby stable. With his mental connection to Aurora, Fate could summon him at any time.

Fate wandered the streets of the slums. As he did so, Fate's expression became solemn, seeing disease on the streets.

Fate could figure out rather quickly that if things don’t improve for these people, then in a few years' time, Valoria will be facing the plague or worse, the undead.

This is something that Fate would not allow. Just because Fate’s character is considered cruel and mean in this game does not reflect reality. Fate could never be indifferent to the suffering of others.

So plans began to form on ways to clean the slums up. Food and an income would go a long way towards this goal. Not to mention a few hospitals and better hygiene standards. Finally, some better homes could be made for them quite easily, with the help of a few earth mages.

Fate figured that the mages of Blissful Paradise never considered the fact that their magic could be used to rapidly construct various facilities for use. Mages will become this world’s new civil engineers. But looking at the dead bodies littering the streets, Fate couldn't help but wonder if this world’s church, The Order Of Divine Promises, was a complete waste of scoundrels. They promise salvation in exchange for worship. But how are they helping these people?

Since Fate is now immortal and can raise the dead, something reserved for MILFs only, Fate figured why not start his own religion. He will be unlike other protagonists who shy away from this fun habit. It's not hard to get believers when you simply have to feed and clothe people. Something that Fate can easily afford. Fate Grimsever is obscenely wealthy after all. Besides, any paranoid and prepared young master needs to have a cult that worships them. How else can you reach the height of villainy?

Fate's goal is not just to be a mob villain, but a villain with style. A villain with attitude. Basically an all-around badass.

This cult dream all starts here in the slums of no man’s land. A place that even birds won’t shit on.

Here is the perfect place to build a vast underground cult base. Fate was sure that Ruby would have a lot of fun with this place.

As long as Fate simply says the words out loud.

“Ruby Valentine, if you agree to join my harem. Not only will I heal you and make you immortal. But you can even get your revenge on that bastard Samuel Bloodsworn. Ruby, you could even lead my cult if you wanted to.”

Little did Fate expect that he just raised a flag for himself. As a woman with half a head of red hair came out of the shadows near him.

Ruby Valentine was curious about Duke Fate Grimsever. Since this young child has never bothered to come to Valoria before.

But as she observed him walking in a place she would never expect a noble to come to, Ruby grew even more interested in this young Duke.

Then she heard him mention joining his harem. That he could heal her scarred face and body. Fate would even help her get her revenge against that bastard king Samuel Bloodsworn.

As for leading a cult dedicated to Duke Fate Grimsever, that would be quite amusing, would it not?

“Fate Grimsever, can you really heal me?”

Fate looked around for that voice, then he noticed a woman in an almost midnight black cloak come out of the shadows of a nearby hovel.

Fate could only say the same words again.

“Oh shit!”

Ruby had an amused smile on her face, not that Fate could see it.

Join my patreon to read advanced chapters today.

www.patreon.com/everstone

7