Chapter 12 The Limp Master
468 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Late in the night, Ruby could hardly move her body, due to feeling so much pleasure from that glorious ten-foot pole.

But Ruby managed to leave Fate’s room as he continued to sleep. This was the first time in her life that Ruby begged for mercy from any man.

But sex aside, Ruby put on a serious face, looking at the woman who just appeared before her. The woman bowed to Ruby with great worship and fanaticism in her eyes.

“My lady, you have been healed! This is a glorious day for you. I’m sure the moment of your revenge is at hand. What are your orders?”

Ruby looked at the leader of her secret forces. Her name is Shadow; she leads Ruby’s covert force known as The Blood Maidens.

They are a covert force that Ruby cultivated in secret, behind the back of King Samuel Bloodsworn.

“My master does not need so many traitorous servants and guards. Go forth and let this city run red with their blood. Then take their place along with your sisters. Since Lord Fate has left the matter of personnel to me, it's time that I bring you girls out of the shadows for the first time. Now go, carry out my orders. I need to return to my master. I’m quite sore right now and need rest.”

Shadow was confused by her master's words about being sore. When Shadow saw Ruby walk back into the bedroom with a noticeable limp in her step, this made a deep blush appear on Shadow's face.

Recovering from her embarrassment, Shadow quickly left to carry out her mistress's orders.

With this order, thousands of incredibly hot and sexy assassins appeared on the streets of Valoria.

Then, without even a scream being heard, thousands of guards were cut down. The streets of Valoria truly did run red with the blood of corruption that night.

Shadow herself took on the task of eliminating Knight Commander Holms, the leader of Fate’s military forces in The Southern Hampshire Plains.

Shadow appeared in the home of this middle-aged man. But as she passed the guards on duty in this home, their heads fell to the ground while their bodies were still standing, with blood splashing the walls red with the scent of justice.

These poor men had no idea that they chose the wrong traitor to serve. It was already known to Shadow that Knight Commander Holms's loyalty belonged to King Samuel Bloodsworn.

Now Knight Commander Holms can die, then wait for the king to greet him in hell.

With all of the guards and servants now dead, Shadow made her way to the innermost part of the compound.

Shadow expected to face a fierce battle from what she had heard about Knight Commander Holms, but what she found shocked Shadow to her core: this supposed Knight Commander was in the middle of having sex with a prostitute.

Knight Commander Holms was also an extremely fat and sweaty individual, not at all typical of what someone would find in this position.

Shadow was able to sneak up on Holms easily.

Then she stabbed her sword through his chest from behind. Unfortunately, the prostitute was crushed to death under the Knight Commander’s massive weight.

Shadow could only admire the irony of this outcome. But leaving Holmes behind, Shadow quickly looted the home of all valuables and intelligence for her master's use.

Someone may wonder why take all of the wealth in this home. But how else do you think Ruby Valentine created such a large organization if she did not rob her victims?

All of the members of the Blood Maidens have reached an extremely high level of home and business robbery.

With Knight Commander Holms now dead, the remaining soldiers and military in Valoria were quickly eliminated, not to mention the city guard that has been bought and paid for by Nimrod Bloodsworn.

With the collected wealth that has been looted tonight, the Blood Maidens' treasury grew to rival the already obscenely large treasury of Fate Grimsever.

This wealth was quickly hidden away in the treasury of the Blood Maidens, in order to be used to start the cult that Lady Ruby ordered to be created.

With the help of their newly enslaved earth mages, the Blood Maidens have been looking for a chance to suppress these stuck-up shitheads. So the girls simply kidnapped all of them, then quickly put them to work, not only beginning the construction of the underground cult base but also beginning the upgrade of the city defenses of Valoria.

While Shadow took over the position as the new Knight Commander of Valoria, her subordinates took over the positions of Fate’s servants, city guard, and soldiers.

Not one of them tried to even clean up the blood and bodies of all of these dead men. It would help to spread the infamy and cruelty of Fate Grimsever.

If people knew that he had everyone under his command murdered, then replaced by new mysteriously sexy women from an unknown origin. It would terrify them to no end.

Shadow had set an example of what happens when people harass her sisters. By morning, several men and women were sent to the gallows for harassing them.

Join my patreon today to read up to chapter 16 in advance. Your support makes it possible for me to make more chapters.

www.patreon.com/everstone

9